Tujhse Hai Raabta

Healing Heart❤️... KalMa TS.. completed! note on page 7!!!

sidyusha thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hi everyone... Ok so today its holiday for me n as i said here comes the new story.... well right now its os but on comments n demands it can turn a ss... Happy reading guys.... do like n comment💞💞

Index

• Part 1- pg1
  • Part 2(A) -pg 4
  • Part 2(B)- pg 6

Part 1

"Kalyani..." He called out to her, His voice was hardly audible.. weak with pain... but then this wasn’t new ...everyday he used to indulge in more tough duties n hurt himself for trusting the wrong ones... but in all this he hurted kalyani too... who was never mistaken... instead she has been the only light in his life... He knew he hurted her... She was upset though she didn't show it. but it was for her good. he always thought he had to keep her away from him... he knew that she fell in love with him... but it wasnt goin to help her since malhar was broken soul... broken beyond repair. he thought he couldn't be healed. He had loved Sampada all his life, but then, she just left... just walked away. And then came Kalyani ... like a sudden star that brought light into his dark life. She knew that he was broken, but still she wanted to be with him... She knew that his heart belonged to someone else, but still she gave her heart to him...

Despite the thousand times he had hurt her, she still stayed by his side. He smiled as she came towards him with a first-aid box, ready to dress his wounds.... no matter how many times he denies but still she would be there for him His heart raced as she sat beside him on the bed.

"Malharji ... woh shirt... woh buttons... mujhe aapki dressing karni hai." she said, her voice nervous as she looked at my wounds.

"Tumhe yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahi hai." I said, my voice coming out harsher than I expected.

She flinched at the sound of my voice. He didn't want to be harsh on her, but if didn't, then it is going to hurt her more, later he thought...

"Lekin... aapko dressing ki zaroorat hai aur ye kitni saari chotein he ... aap khud nahi kar sakte ho." she said, her voice low, yet determined.

"Kalyani... Tum kyu mujhe akela nahi chod deti... maine kitni bar kaha he muje tumhari jarurat nahi he... mujhe pareshan karna band karo “he yelled at her. It pained him to do this. It pained to see her hurt. But, if she were closer to him, then it's only going to hurt her more. Why didn't she just understand???

"Aapko meri jarurat nahi he par aapki ye chotein aur aapki health ko meri jarurat he isliye please aap chupchap baithiye... me dressing karke chali jaugi yaha se”...she said, her tone was firm and determined.

"Kalyani... me...”before he could finish his words, she was there, trembling with tears...as she unbuttoned his blood-stained shirt.

"kalyani...ye kya kar rahi ho?" He asked her. This closeness was driving him crazy.... he looked at her tear-stained face. She was always the eternal beauty... Her eyes held nothing but immense love...

"Malharji ... agar maine abhi dressing nahi kya, ye ghaav bharenge nahi aur fir infection hoga." she told, her eyes not meeting his.... she lovess him n seeing him sch vulnerable pained her... though he didn’t feel anything for her but this closeness was creating a havoc in her mind... she wanted to held him n soothe all his wounds...physically mentally but he has created this big walls around his heart that doesn’t let her in....

"Kalyani... Kuch ghaav kabhi nahi bharte.... bass aur gehre hoge jate he." He told her remembering his past memories with Sampada...

"Vo gehre hote he kyuki aap unhe bharne hi nahi dete." she said treating his wounds. He looked at her surprised. This was the first time she ever answered back to him... And he too knew she was right. He was not ready to let go of his past n he was unable to confess it to her either.

"Kalyani tum apne kam se kam rakha karo... ye haq mat jatao samjhi? ye meri zindagi he... mujhse dur raho basss... jao yaha se." He yelled at her.... ofcourse he couldn't stand her since he was afraid of falling in love again....love meant nothing to him now... Despite of his harsh words kalyani didn’t left... she was just treating his wounds...

He winced as the cotton touched the wounds. It hurted him... But, the pain of seeing her hurt was much more...n he couldn't even stay without hurting her.... he thinked despite of his sch behaviour towards her ...she cried for him... cried because he was hurt. 

While treating his wounds kalyani reached his neck... her hands brushed against his neck...More than the ointment her touch felt good n soothing. well he had made his mind of not falling for her but it felt a strange bliss when he thought of being loved by her....he was actually in the dreamland... thats when he heard her voice saying

"Bass hogaya..." her sudden voice brought him out of trance. He looked down at himself... his bleeding wound was now neatly bandaged...He was too engrossed in her that he forgot about his wounds...

Thats when he realized ... she was nowhere near him...Sudden fear crept over him... he didn't expected her to leave dat soon... not really.... Though he told her leave n alI but he never meant that....It felt good to him whenever she was next to him... For Malhar .... it was like something slipped... He was scared of losing something precious... more frightened than that when Sampada left him... He started lookin around frantically, searching for her. He was just about to step up from his bed when she came with a plate of food n a medicine...

"Malharji pls ye khana khaiye n ye tablet bhi kha lijiye...." she said as she handed over the tablet n stood beside him waiting to take it....To which he just kept it aside...

"Mujhe nahi chahiye kalyani... muje chahiye hoga tabh me khud le lunga." he replied with a cold look.

"Kha lijiye malharji...maine pucha nahi aapko bataya he”she retorted 

He had a smirk n replied “Is ghar me ab bhi meri hi chalti he kalyani aur jaha bat meri he tumhe muje puchna hi hoga batana nahi” ofcourse coz he was the dominant one he thought.

“Malharji lelijiye na chupchap... koi toh bat suniye aur waise bhi aap lenge nhi tabh tak me yaha se jane nahi wali” she folded her arms n stood with a stubborn look on her face. Her this avtaar amused him...

With that Malhar couldn’t control n pulled her towards him... to which she landed on his lap... 

This was new she didn’t expected this for sure... blood rushed to his cheeks.... she was all red merely by his pull.... Their breathing went erratic since they were so close to each other... Kalyani was about to getup wen Malhar wrapped his arm around her waist tightly letting her know he needs her to stay... with his other hand he tucked a strand behind her ear n replied... 

"Me nahi chahta ki tum yaha se jao..." He said huskily looking in her eyes... Well she was shocked n actually confused with this...

"Kyu Malharji ? aap hi toh kehte hai ki dur raho... she asked him... he just looked at her.... again she asked “Boliye Malharji kyu rokna chahte he mujhe??” To which he held her hand n replied “ Kyuki mujhe tumhari jarurat he kalyani”

It was indeed true... He needed her. Without her he was miserable... her presence heals him from his past wounds.... he was just looking at their tangled hands...

Thats when kalyani held his cheek n made him look at her... she went closer to his face n said “I love you Malharji...Aur ha mere pyar ko koi farq nahi padega chahe aap mujhse pyar kare ya na kare... me bass aapko khush dekhna chahti hu... Aap chahe jo kare par mujhe rok nahi sakte aapko pyar karne se...”she actually whispered...

Malhar was amused at her courage... her eyes were speaking love ... he just wanted to drown in those big eyes of hers... He inched forward n held her cheek n caressed it saying “Me chahta bhi nahi ki tum khudko roko kalyani ." he slowly brushed his lips against hers.

She closed her eyes.... she was blushing... this was the first time he had claimed her.... he pulled a little back to look at her... Her face looked beautiful than ever as if it was glowing by his one move.. she felt peaceful...closing the gap between them he kissed her passionately... Her hands clutched his hair.... she reciprocated with the all the love... longings...wait everything... For Malhar it was like a assurance that not every girl is sampada n especially kalyani is definitely a gem.... she pulled back as fell short of breathe... she looked down unable to meet his gaze...He held her chin n made her look towards him... Her cheeks turned crimson as her eyes met his eyes. 

She hurriedly stood up from his lap n adjusted her dress, He winced with pain coz of her sudden move that brushed his wound... “Sorry Malharji bahut dard horaha he? pls maaf kardijiye” she panicked with tears... Malhar held her hand n replied “me thik hu kalyani... rona band karo”.... She took the plate n tablet from table n handed to him with a puppy look” pls malharji le lijiye na pls... How could malhar deny this innoncent look... He just looked at her n with his smirk stated “Khaunga par sirf tabh jab tum khilaogi...” She was confused n looked at him ...”Aree mujhe chot lagi he.... tum dekh toh rahi ho” Right now all she wanted was him to be fine... she exhaled n stated “thik he... aap baithiye me paani lekar aati hu...” He smiled at her excuse.... coz he too know she needs some time after this close counter.... She rushed out n all her insides were shouting her emotions... he kissed her... do that mean he loves her or was it just the situation that triggered it?” dhe was in turmoil.... for her this was beyond anything... she was feeling belonged .... but then she controlled her n reminds all the times when he had insulted her saying he dont need anyone.... she knew malhar has always loved sampada... bt that crazy woman couldn’t understand this amazing Man... She thought its better to not have high hopes... instead she thought to cherish this wonderful memory that her husband gave her... 

she smiled n went in their room... Malhar was waiting for her... he made some place on couch n asked her to sit... she took the plate n started feeding him... He ate like a obedient kid without any tantrums... he was admiring her every move n feature... he was back in flashback when sampada... his so called fiancee left him for some another man just before 1 day of marriage... sampada n malhar both were together from college times... for him her departure was unexpected n hell lot of disturbing.... Kalyani was younger sis of sampada...  when her parents got to knw abt sampada’s exit....they decided to replace sampada with kalyani in mandap coz of their respect n all... Malhar agreed sensing it to be too sensitive for her parents while kalyani agreed coz of parents as well as malhar... she thought he dnt deserve this... Its almost 6 months now... in all this time she has fulfilled all her duties of a perfect wife but malhar just couldn’t forget it... he stayed away from her but deep down he knew she is the most beautiful soul... he still remember 2 months back when she hurriedly came to him n confessed her feelings... her smile knew no bounds... her face spoke volumes.... n then his harsh response n stating “dimag kharab hua he tumhara.... kch din me thik hojaogi.... mujhse dur raho aur ye pyar ka natak mere sath nahi karna... her tear striken face n that disappointing look still haunted him... After that she never said him anything... nor claimed her any right... all she did was to fulfill all her duties n look after him... despite of his harsh behaviour....

While eating he saw her hand n That’s when he realised her left palm had some mark... he held her hand to which she winced n took it back... This surprised him... he was thinking what happened to her suddenly... he stated...”Hath dikhao kalyani “ to which she replied “Malharji aap khana kha lijiye pehle .... davai leni he warna dard hoga” He just shrugged his head n took her hand n opened her fist... there she winced again... He saw there was a huge burn mark on her creamy soft skin... he looked at her “kaise hua?” the look that he had was speaking care concern pain n more importantly love.... but she shushed away that thought n answered “Vo khana banate wakt lag gaya” He shrugged his head n did the first aid...”kyu kalyani meri choto ko to marham laga diya iska kya?? kyu khud se bhi jyada meri fikar he tume?? kyu mere itne bure bartav ke baad bhi tumhari aakho me mere liye nafrat nahi he?? kaise itna pyar kar sakti ho tum mujh jaise insan se? Tumhare is pyar ke aage me haar gaya... Mujhe na chahte hue bhi tumse pyar hogya kalyani... tume janbujkar khudse dur rakhta tha par apne aap ko tumse dur nahi rakh paya... Mujhe tumhare sath rehna he...tumhare pyar ko puri tarah jeena he... tume bahut sara pyar karna he... kya mujhe maaf kar paogi? Mujhe ek mauka de paogi?” he had tears n he caressed her hand n kissed her hand carefully not hurting her...She had tears at his heartfelt confession... finally he spoke his heart... finally her love won through all the odds... She smiled through her tears...”Malharji... aap ki koi galti nahi he... aap maafi mat mange... me samajhti hu kyu aap mujhse dur rehte the...” to which he was relieved... he made a silent prayer thanking God to send this shining star to him... n vowed to never hurt her... he took the plate from her hand n kept aside... he wiped her tears knew this was not just it... He moved forward n placed a kiss on her forehead n uttered “I love you kalyani “... she felt belonged to him...she felt blessed... she hugged him n hide herself in his strong arms... carefully not hurting him... Malhar pulled her on his lap n snuggled in crook of her neck n said “muje kabhi chodkar mat jana kalyani... tumhare bina me mar...” before he could finish she took his lips in kissed ... he responded n indeed it turned quite a deep one... her face was flushed... shyness overtook her n she just hugged him... he smiled n took her in his embrace... 

He thought as the day came to an end....this wasn’t the end. It was just the beautiful beginning and there was a lot more to come... He finally was out of his past n now was waiting for an amazing tomorrow n their lives ahead...

if u loved it do like n comment...💞

Edited by sidyusha - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Wow! Beautiful Story

Kalyani is such a beautiful soul

she is so caring 

despite of his hatred, she never backed off!

Finally Malhar realised his love

confession was best!

Loved their cute moments 

thanks for writing 

please keep writing 👍🏼

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Wow! Beautiful Story

Kalyani is such a beautiful soul

she is so caring 

despite of his hatred, she never backed off!

Finally Malhar realised his love

confession was best!

Loved their cute moments 

thanks for writing 

please keep writing 👍🏼

heyaa... thnku so much for ur appreciating words... glad u liked the story n yuppp the first one to comment this early morning.... 🤩🤩

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sidyusha

hi everyone... Ok so today its holiday for me n as i said here comes the new story.... well right now its os but on comments n demands it can turn a ss... Happy reading guys.... do like n comment💞💞

"Kalyani..." He called out to her, His voice was hardly audible.. weak with pain... but then this wasn’t new ...everyday he used to indulge in more tough duties n hurt himself for trusting the wrong ones... but in all this he hurted kalyani too... who was never mistaken... instead she has been the only light in his life... He knew he hurted her... She was upset though she didn't show it. but it was for her good. he always thought he had to keep her away from him... he knew that she fell in love with him... but it wasnt goin to help her since malhar was broken soul... broken beyond repair. he thought he couldn't be healed. He had loved Sampada all his life, but then, she just left... just walked away. And then came Kalyani ... like a sudden star that brought light into his dark life. She knew that he was broken, but still she wanted to be with him... She knew that his heart belonged to someone else, but still she gave her heart to him...

Despite the thousand times he had hurt her, she still stayed by his side. He smiled as she came towards him with a first-aid box, ready to dress his wounds.... no matter how many times he denies but still she would be there for him His heart raced as she sat beside him on the bed.

"Malharji ... woh shirt... woh buttons... mujhe aapki dressing karni hai." she said, her voice nervous as she looked at my wounds.

"Tumhe yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahi hai." I said, my voice coming out harsher than I expected.

She flinched at the sound of my voice. He didn't want to be harsh on her, but if didn't, then it is going to hurt her more, later he thought...

"Lekin... aapko dressing ki zaroorat hai aur ye kitni saari chotein he ... aap khud nahi kar sakte ho." she said, her voice low, yet determined.

"Kalyani... Tum kyu mujhe akela nahi chod deti... maine kitni bar kaha he muje tumhari jarurat nahi he... mujhe pareshan karna band karo “he yelled at her. It pained him to do this. It pained to see her hurt. But, if she were closer to him, then it's only going to hurt her more. Why didn't she just understand???

"Aapko meri jarurat nahi he par aapki ye chotein aur aapki health ko meri jarurat he isliye please aap chupchap baithiye... me dressing karke chali jaugi yaha se”...she said, her tone was firm and determined.

"Kalyani... me...”before he could finish his words, she was there, trembling with tears...as she unbuttoned his blood-stained shirt.

"kalyani...ye kya kar rahi ho?" He asked her. This closeness was driving him crazy.... he looked at her tear-stained face. She was always the eternal beauty... Her eyes held nothing but immense love...

"Malharji ... agar maine abhi dressing nahi kya, ye ghaav bharenge nahi aur fir infection hoga." she told, her eyes not meeting his.... she lovess him n seeing him sch vulnerable pained her... though he didn’t feel anything for her but this closeness was creating a havoc in her mind... she wanted to held him n soothe all his wounds...physically mentally but he has created this big walls around his heart that doesn’t let her in....

"Kalyani... Kuch ghaav kabhi nahi bharte.... bass aur gehre hoge jate he." He told her remembering his past memories with Sampada...

"Vo gehre hote he kyuki aap unhe bharne hi nahi dete." she said treating his wounds. He looked at her surprised. This was the first time she ever answered back to him... And he too knew she was right. He was not ready to let go of his past n he was unable to confess it to her either.

"Kalyani tum apne kam se kam rakha karo... ye haq mat jatao samjhi? ye meri zindagi he... mujhse dur raho basss... jao yaha se." He yelled at her.... ofcourse he couldn't stand her since he was afraid of falling in love again....love meant nothing to him now... Despite of his harsh words kalyani didn’t left... she was just treating his wounds...

He winced as the cotton touched the wounds. It hurted him... But, the pain of seeing her hurt was much more...n he couldn't even stay without hurting her.... he thinked despite of his sch behaviour towards her ...she cried for him... cried because he was hurt. 

While treating his wounds kalyani reached his neck... her hands brushed against his neck...More than the ointment her touch felt good n soothing. well he had made his mind of not falling for her but it felt a strange bliss when he thought of being loved by her....he was actually in the dreamland... thats when he heard her voice saying

"Bass hogaya..." her sudden voice brought him out of trance. He looked down at himself... his bleeding wound was now neatly bandaged...He was too engrossed in her that he forgot about his wounds...

Thats when he realized ... she was nowhere near him...Sudden fear crept over him... he didn't expected her to leave dat soon... not really.... Though he told her leave n alI but he never meant that....It felt good to him whenever she was next to him... For Malhar .... it was like something slipped... He was scared of losing something precious... more frightened than that when Sampada left him... He started lookin around frantically, searching for her. He was just about to step up from his bed when she came with a plate of food n a medicine...

"Malharji pls ye khana khaiye n ye tablet bhi kha lijiye...." she said as she handed over the tablet n stood beside him waiting to take it....To which he just kept it aside...

"Mujhe nahi chahiye kalyani... muje chahiye hoga tabh me khud le lunga." he replied with a cold look.

"Kha lijiye malharji...maine pucha nahi aapko bataya he”she retorted 

He had a smirk n replied “Is ghar me ab bhi meri hi chalti he kalyani aur jaha bat meri he tumhe muje puchna hi hoga batana nahi” ofcourse coz he was the dominant one he thought.

“Malharji lelijiye na chupchap... koi toh bat suniye aur waise bhi aap lenge nhi tabh tak me yaha se jane nahi wali” she folded her arms n stood with a stubborn look on her face. Her this avtaar amused him...

With that Malhar couldn’t control n pulled her towards him... to which she landed on his lap... 

This was new she didn’t expected this for sure... blood rushed to his cheeks.... she was all red merely by his pull.... Their breathing went erratic since they were so close to each other... Kalyani was about to getup wen Malhar wrapped his arm around her waist tightly letting her know he needs her to stay... with his other hand he tucked a strand behind her ear n replied... 

"Me nahi chahta ki tum yaha se jao..." He said huskily looking in her eyes... Well she was shocked n actually confused with this...

"Kyu Malharji ? aap hi toh kehte hai ki dur raho... she asked him... he just looked at her.... again she asked “Boliye Malharji kyu rokna chahte he mujhe??” To which he held her hand n replied “ Kyuki mujhe tumhari jarurat he kalyani”

It was indeed true... He needed her. Without her he was miserable... her presence heals him from his past wounds.... he was just looking at their tangled hands...

Thats when kalyani held his cheek n made him look at her... she went closer to his face n said “I love you Malharji...Aur ha mere pyar ko koi farq nahi padega chahe aap mujhse pyar kare ya na kare... me bass aapko khush dekhna chahti hu... Aap chahe jo kare par mujhe rok nahi sakte aapko pyar karne se...”she actually whispered...

Malhar was amused at her courage... her eyes were speaking love ... he just wanted to drown in those big eyes of hers... He inched forward n held her cheek n caressed it saying “Me chahta bhi nahi ki tum khudko roko kalyani ." he slowly brushed his lips against hers.

She closed her eyes.... she was blushing... this was the first time he had claimed her.... he pulled a little back to look at her... Her face looked beautiful than ever as if it was glowing by his one move.. she felt peaceful...closing the gap between them he kissed her passionately... Her hands clutched his hair.... she reciprocated with the all the love... longings...wait everything... For Malhar it was like a assurance that not every girl is sampada n especially kalyani is definitely a gem.... she pulled back as fell short of breathe... she looked down unable to meet his gaze...He held her chin n made her look towards him... Her cheeks turned crimson as her eyes met his eyes. 

She hurriedly stood up from his lap n adjusted her dress, He winced with pain coz of her sudden move that brushed his wound... “Sorry Malharji bahut dard horaha he? pls maaf kardijiye” she panicked with tears... Malhar held her hand n replied “me thik hu kalyani... rona band karo”.... She took the plate n tablet from table n handed to him with a puppy look” pls malharji le lijiye na pls... How could malhar deny this innoncent look... He just looked at her n with his smirk stated “Khaunga par sirf tabh jab tum khilaogi...” She was confused n looked at him ...”Aree mujhe chot lagi he.... tum dekh toh rahi ho” Right now all she wanted was him to be fine... she exhaled n stated “thik he... aap baithiye me paani lekar aati hu...” He smiled at her excuse.... coz he too know she needs some time after this close counter.... She rushed out n all her insides were shouting her emotions... he kissed her... do that mean he loves her or was it just the situation that triggered it?” dhe was in turmoil.... for her this was beyond anything... she was feeling belonged .... but then she controlled her n reminds all the times when he had insulted her saying he dont need anyone.... she knew malhar has always loved sampada... bt that crazy woman couldn’t understand this amazing Man... She thought its better to not have high hopes... instead she thought to cherish this wonderful memory that her husband gave her... 

she smiled n went in their room... Malhar was waiting for her... he made some place on couch n asked her to sit... she took the plate n started feeding him... He ate like a obedient kid without any tantrums... he was admiring her every move n feature... he was back in flashback when sampada... his so called fiancee left him for some another man just before 1 day of marriage... sampada n malhar both were together from college times... for him her departure was unexpected n hell lot of disturbing.... Kalyani was younger sis of sampada...  when her parents got to knw abt sampada’s exit....they decided to replace sampada with kalyani in mandap coz of their respect n all... Malhar agreed sensing it to be too sensitive for her parents while kalyani agreed coz of parents as well as malhar... she thought he dnt deserve this... Its almost 6 months now... in all this time she has fulfilled all her duties of a perfect wife but malhar just couldn’t forget it... he stayed away from her but deep down he knew she is the most beautiful soul... he still remember 2 months back when she hurriedly came to him n confessed her feelings... her smile knew no bounds... her face spoke volumes.... n then his harsh response n stating “dimag kharab hua he tumhara.... kch din me thik hojaogi.... mujhse dur raho aur ye pyar ka natak mere sath nahi karna... her tear striken face n that disappointing look still haunted him... After that she never said him anything... nor claimed her any right... all she did was to fulfill all her duties n look after him... despite of his harsh behaviour....

While eating he saw her hand n That’s when he realised her left palm had some mark... he held her hand to which she winced n took it back... This surprised him... he was thinking what happened to her suddenly... he stated...”Hath dikhao kalyani “ to which she replied “Malharji aap khana kha lijiye pehle .... davai leni he warna dard hoga” He just shrugged his head n took her hand n opened her fist... there she winced again... He saw there was a huge burn mark on her creamy soft skin... he looked at her “kaise hua?” the look that he had was speaking care concern pain n more importantly love.... but she shushed away that thought n answered “Vo khana banate wakt lag gaya” He shrugged his head n did the first aid...”kyu kalyani meri choto ko to marham laga diya iska kya?? kyu khud se bhi jyada meri fikar he tume?? kyu mere itne bure bartav ke baad bhi tumhari aakho me mere liye nafrat nahi he?? kaise itna pyar kar sakti ho tum mujh jaise insan se? Tumhare is pyar ke aage me haar gaya... Mujhe na chahte hue bhi tumse pyar hogya kalyani... tume janbujkar khudse dur rakhta tha par apne aap ko tumse dur nahi rakh paya... Mujhe tumhare sath rehna he...tumhare pyar ko puri tarah jeena he... tume bahut sara pyar karna he... kya mujhe maaf kar paogi? Mujhe ek mauka de paogi?” he had tears n he caressed her hand n kissed her hand carefully not hurting her...She had tears at his heartfelt confession... finally he spoke his heart... finally her love won through all the odds... She smiled through her tears...”Malharji... aap ki koi galti nahi he... aap maafi mat mange... me samajhti hu kyu aap mujhse dur rehte the...” to which he was relieved... he made a silent prayer thanking God to send this shining star to him... n vowed to never hurt her... he took the plate from her hand n kept aside... he wiped her tears knew this was not just it... He moved forward n placed a kiss on her forehead n uttered “I love you kalyani “... she felt belonged to him...she felt blessed... she hugged him n hide herself in his strong arms... carefully not hurting him... Malhar pulled her on his lap n snuggled in crook of her neck n said “muje kabhi chodkar mat jana kalyani... tumhare bina me mar...” before he could finish she took his lips in kissed ... he responded n indeed it turned quite a deep one... her face was flushed... shyness overtook her n she just hugged him... he smiled n took her in his embrace... 

He thought as the day came to an end....this wasn’t the end. It was just the beautiful beginning and there was a lot more to come... He finally was out of his past n now was waiting for an amazing tomorrow n their lives ahead...

if u loved it do like n comment...💞

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The first part was painful but was impressive indeed. The second part was nice and sweet .

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update dear

Loved it

Finally malhar accepted his feelings

Please do continue soon

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey just read you're story 

Beautiful concept and well written 

Amazing love it totally 

I instantly hit the like button 

Hope to see you soon 

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

The first part was painful but was impressive indeed. The second part was nice and sweet .

Yuppp that’s how life goes like... a lil tough but wat matters is at end everything should be sorted n happy n if its not it isn’t the end...😅

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

Beautiful update dear

Loved it

Finally malhar accepted his feelings

Please do continue soon

Thanku for commenting.... ll try to continue 💞

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bb14

Hey just read you're story