Frequent Posters

sidyusha thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Beautifully written..👏

Love it..😍

You write so many amazing stories..😊

Do write more yaar..😊🤗

Thanku so much... i like to pen down stories...  but coz of work dnt get enough time... but ll update on weekends 🤓💞

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona1991

Such an amazing writter you are....

Beautifully written with perfect blend of emotion love care and hurt....and anger...

I would suggest write one last part with there consummation and sampada's popat..,m

Awww thanku so mch... ur appreciation pushes us writers to write more.... n  yupp ll try to include ur ideas in upcoming parts...💞🙌🏻

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidyusha

Thanku so much... i like to pen down stories...  but coz of work dnt get enough time... but ll update on weekends 🤓💞

You are always welcome dear..😊

No worries.. whenever you get time.. we are in no hurry..🤗

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

You are always welcome dear..😊

No worries.. whenever you get time.. we are in no hurry..🤗

aww great... ll try to update soon...💓

sidyusha thumbnail

So here’s the next part .... someone suggested to continue since i planned it to be a os.... glad that u all loved it n wanted it more... this part is a lil short one coz of time crunch but ll try updating it tommorow...there ll be 1 or 2 parts more...tabh tak enjoy this... n yupp pls do like n comment guys if u want more stories on KalMa❤️

Part 2

Malhar had waited long for this mornings...It felt as if a huge burden is removed from his heart... now all his heart had was his love...his lovely wife kalyani... Sunrays peeking in through the curtains showering their blessings on the couple.... It was indeed the new morning for malhar... His wife changed him by her immense love despite if his cruel behaviour...all she showered was love... n yesterday night was a bliss... After their confession... their relation took a new step... The night was full of love... longing...passion ... moans n pleasures...It was feeling as if her love created a whole new Malhar... There she lied beside him in his arms wearing his shirt... she looked cute in his shirt which was oversized for her....

He admired the way the sun shone on her face... she looked angelic... indeed she was his angel... It was so satisfying to see her in so peace.

He was caressing her face... tucked a strand of hair behind her ear... he was admiring her every feature... her eyes... that curved brows... n her swollen lips which said she has been marked his forever...

He pulled her more towards him hugging her like a teddy... as if he was protecting her from whole world in his embrace... 

He snuggled more to her taking in her scent in crook of her neck... her steady hot breaths were creating a havoc in him... he was feeling as if he was already on fire... He was enjoying this... he took her hand n traced his fingers all the way to her knuckles as if caressing it... he let his fingers interlock with her... n made a silent prayer to God thanking him for this beautiful soul he was blessed with... he vowed to keep her happy throughout.... With that he nuzzled his head more to her neck...

Kalyani felt some movement at her neck... she lazily opened her eyes n met the pair of smiling eyes of her husband... “Good Morning Malharji” 

Malhar stroked her arm n replied “ye morning meri aaj tak ki sabse good morning he aur ha kal ki night bhi” n smirked... She remembered yesterday night... Shyness overtook kalyani... she lowered her gaze... malhar smiled at his wife...

“Uff koi toh sharma raha he” grinned malhar... She hugged him... “Thanku malharji... mera pyaar pura karne ke liye...” 

Malhar took her in his arms n replied “Nahi kalyani Thanks to you.. tumhari wajah se me sacha pyar samajh gaya... Mujh jaise pathar dil insan se pyar kiya tumne aur tumhare isi pyar ne mujhe badal diya...Me bahut khush hu... I love you” she came out of his hug n looked at him... she had tears of happiness “I love you too malharji “

Malhar-“Ab tum rona band karo yaar... mujhe tumhare aasu nahi ache lagte...” n he wiped her tears... They stayed for some more time like that talking about how their lives changed... She was on clouds... as her love won... 

They continued their chitchatting when she looked at watch... she abruptly sat up... it striked her...”malharji kitna late hogya... me bhi na pagal hu ... aapko bhi late kardiya... n she was on her panic mode... Malhar too sat up but instead of stepping out he pulled her from back n rested his chin on her shoulder...”kalyani aaj maine chutti li he jaan shant hojao” n kissed her earlobe... kalyani blushed...shivers ran down her spine... “malharji mujhe nahane jana he”... she breathed heavily... 

“Nahi...abhi mere sath ruko” n pulled her shirts collar a little aside exposing her creamy shoulder...was nibbling it...it was creating some butterfly sensations in her stomach...”Please Malharji “ her voice trembling... malhar looked at her flushed face...”thik he jao... par pehle mera shirt...?” winked her... Kalyani held her shirt ”nahi malharji... vo dekho piche apka phone...” n before malhar could realise she ran her way to bathroom... Malhar smiled at her antics n thought of taking a little nap before waking up...

Edited by sidyusha - 4 years ago
Shona1991 thumbnail

Awww how cute....

As well as hot...

Love it....

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww! This is so cute

KalMa❤️

Thanks for writing ❤️

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful dear 

I read you're both stories together 

Continue writing 

Hope to see you soon

Edited by bb14 - 4 years ago
InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

FIRST CHAPTER:

You described Malhar's emotions perfectly. His confusion regarding Kalyani and realization of how better Kalyani is from Sampada. 

The way she cared for him and bandaged his wounds. 

The last part was amazing when they poured their hearts out.

SECOND CHAPTER: 

It was hot. ☺️

Loved their chemistry...🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Filled with Hope of a new life and a beautiful future...😇😇😇😇

Update next part soon...😍😍😍

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update dear 

loved it 

kalma relationship progressed beautifully 

wanna see more kalma moments