Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Mods ko bohut khujli he na jahanurusa ke threads se? Toh just ban her. Why allow her to open pointless threads and let it run free before finally locking it? Kehna kya chahte ho?

Wow locked already?! ... And here I thought mods were on vacation! ... 🤣

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The over reactions here! 😆

This is Bollywood! What else can one expect from these BW stars!

Anyway not a fan of this luv guys movies.

1106373 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

Jab koi aur fandom ya bw stans react na kare, ignore kare tab Deepu ki fans khud drama create kar ke rudali rote hai. Naya kya?

LOL... Yahan pe Sallu ke saath film kar rahi hai sun ke laad tapkate hai, udhar moral high horse mein baithne ka dhong karte hai.

Saare pages phir se check karo kitne non DP/Kaka fans ne react kiye hai? Kaha tha parso, agar Deepu Kaka ke saath elope bhi kar le toh bhi log another day another news jaise react karenge.

It's because DP fans bashed RK for dng the movie. Deepika always trolls her own fans. 😆

On serious note what so great about the movie? RK looks depressed n doesn't want her in the movie.

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Oh pls she would work with any accuser if she is paid well n she will get ablockbuster which she desperately needs lol

Everything about her is Fake... From top to bottom.. 'No Moral compass'

Like her chapri husband would day chumma for this post.

1166099 thumbnail

Lol i m sure evil rk forced saint deepika to come to luvranjan to sign this movie. Deepika keeps trolling people who write essays defaming others and how rk is thid n this n this. 🤣 saint deepika 🤣

1166099 thumbnail

I m just loving this. Ranbir ke upar essays and how deepika is above him n beyond him. She still goes on to sign movie with him. What a funny way to troll deepika🤣

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I actually like dp rk onscreen pairing,but offscreen they're Trainwreck . But really, they r wasting the potential in this film. Luv ranjan films r incredibly shallows,at times misogynistic,and even that aside why work with a me too accused. Bollywood just dissapointments . First Ambani welcoming hirani , now this. How'd any victim ever speak up against powerful industry figures if this is the pattern. Bcz everyone seems to just forget n pretend nothing happened

1166099 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

If this is confirmed all I do is ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

All theories down the gutter. 🤣obsessed rk forced deepika to sign🤣

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

In Luv Ranjan case? Yes quite possible.

I think the biggest backdraw about Metoo is, people are quick to take sides. Innocent or guilty, while the need to understand that the person is accused, he is neither guilty nor innocent, as metoo at the core is just a social media gimmick. Unless legal proceedings is taken, it is at the end just an image thing. Plus people like Kangana and Tanushree, effect the credibility of the movement. Yes Tanushree too, because everything she said about the situation turned out to be false. She said MSN goons sent by Nana attacked her cars, while it was media person who was angry because of his camera broken. She said she registered FIR against Nana, while the FIR doesn't have any mention of him.

Any case of sexual harassment has the problem imo. You can't really proof anything if there's no witness. Sometimes theres DNA witness. Most of the times there's not. It's my word against yours at the end. What is the decider is the social climate imo. In a patriarchal society women with a harassment accuse against someone vwill tell the truth at most times cz society is very shaming towards victims, the whole defense relies on proving the woman characterless,they even get shunned By society,or get threats from the accused. Very few will take that trouble willingly for a lie.

Now not to say false cases doesn't happen. And I feel so bad for guys who get falsely accused and women who do so deserve harsh punishment cz they're harmiing. An innocent guys n making it worse for so many women who actually r saying the truth n not being Blvd.

Not to mention the power play. A powerful person accused of whatever will get away . Look at Woody Allen. Look at Salman. Thus people tend to blv the underdog powerless one here cz very rarely will someone go against a powerful entity n it will be all lie. The accused even if rightfully accused will never admit to it.

What we can do is create a good atmosphere for sexual harassment victims,be it male or female ,so that they can come out n report then n there. So that a brigade of fans don't go attack anyone who says anything against their hero.so that legal process doesn't back the powerful one

As a permanent solution, it will sound ridiculous. But I was watching this black mirror episode. Entire history of u. And I kinda wondered,of only cameras were attached to our brain n we recorded everything. Every crime would be solved just by looking at that recording. No more relying on words.it's ridiculous n invasive though,I know