Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: zara321

Well rk and dp were at his office yesterday, that shows they are going to be paired up in the film,

I'm just thinking how substantial dps role will be in the film, I mean it has two Male stars ajay and rk in it, and both were announced wen the project was announced, is dp just going to be a love interest in the film?

Exactly...... Why would she take up something like this........ This doesn't seem that substantial, plus a metoo accused plus working with RK, whose pairing had nothing new to offer, RS hota toh mai samajh bhi jaati that she wants to spend time with hubby.....

The move will affect chapaak too, if she looses female fan following, cause imo guys wouldn't want to see a movie like chapaak, unless the girls take them for it.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

If they are being photographed together with Luv, then the movie is most probably happening and RK-DP have probably already signed the movie too. Honestly I am disappointed with DP. I can't understand why she would wanna do this movie.. is her part in the movie that substantial? Or is she not getting good enough offers? She didn't need to do this.. oh well 🤔

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Ranjan hugging RK as DP looks on. So guess this is confirmed.

https://twitter.com/padukonesbae/status/1152336307336687617?s=19

Why does Ranbir look like someone slapped him 50 times?

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ejhhh luv ranjan films r not my cup of tea.

1134270 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

The move will affect chapaak too, if she looses female fan following, cause imo guys wouldn't want to see a movie like chapaak, unless the girls take them for it.

Fans on SMS don't make a film hit.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

If they are being photographed together with Luv, then the movie is most probably happening and RK-DP have probably already signed the movie too. Honestly I am disappointed with DP. I can't understand why she would wanna do this movie.. is her part in the movie that substantial? Or is she not getting good enough offers? She didn't need to do this.. oh well 🤔

Let's be relaistic. This is the best she is getting. I mean her contenporaries are either Kangu or Anu, Sonam etc who are also doing a lot less movies. It is not like she had 10 offers and she chose this one. This is perhaps the only decent one came her way.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

And money matters. Who would anyone give up a job with decent salary even though the boss is an alleged harasser as long as he is not doing that to you? Not the materialistic actress brigade.

1106373 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myer

Let's be relaistic. This is the best she is getting. I mean her contenporaries are either Kangu or Anu, Sonam etc who are also doing a lot less movies. It is not like she had 10 offers and she chose this one. This is perhaps the only decent one came her way.

She could choose Imli as Anurag said he is waiting for the confirmation from her. Whatever, it's her career and her choice.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Not a good move on Deepika’s part. I’m still hoping she hasn’t signed anything and will still change her mind. Just being photographed doesn’t mean it’s confirmed. Sometimes the paps get called just to put the word out there and get a feel for it.

I don’t buy that this is the best she’s getting. That’s ridiculous. She’s Deepika freaking Padukone. I’m sure she’s getting many offers and is genuinely being choosey. But this being her choice after all this waiting and looking is mind boggling.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mods ko bohut khujli he na jahanurusa ke threads se? Toh just ban her. Why allow her to open pointless threads and let it run free before finally locking it? Kehna kya chahte ho?