Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dedh

In Bollywood that sort of answer already counts as an apology, seeing as almost none of the influential men even bother to explain themselves. LOL But you're right - it wasn't a proper apology on his part. No legal proceedings were instigated against him, either.

who will do that though??

Everyone supported Luv Ranjan in this case, while the one who accused never came forward, although everyone speculated she was the Ragini MMS part one girl.

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

who will do that though??

Everyone supported Luv Ranjan in this case, while the one who accused never came forward, although everyone speculated she was the Ragini MMS part one girl.

In that case the reaction against him is way too strong.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

In that case the reaction against him is way too strong.

Yes it is.

Although we can't be sure whether he is innocent or guilty, as people do support the one they love/are friends/have some interest(films roles) with during this type of situations. But two actress(Nushrat and Ishita) who worked with him supported him, Nusrat even wrote open letter in support of him.

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

DP Fans trying to trend a hashtag telling her not to do it.

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Yes it is.

Although we can't be sure whether he is innocent or guilty, as people do support the one they love/are friends/have some interest(films roles) with during this type of situations. But two actress(Nushrat and Ishita) who worked with him supported him, Nusrat even wrote open letter in support of him.

Maybe we're making a mountain out of a molehill then? Clearly, there are worse #MeToo cases out there. Unfortunately, I suspect the shittiest of them all will never be prosecuted.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

DP Fans trying to trend a hashtag telling her not to do it.

I think they are bit too late...😆

She must have already signed the film if the team allowed paps to capture the pics of their meeting. The rumours have been going on since last year but this is the first time she has been spotted with Luv.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

tbh dp fans trending isnt going to make a difference, coz it seems like she has signed the film, I guess they waited for the metoo heat on luv to settle down and then make this appearance at his office, coz from the rumours she has been in talks about this film for months

dp had one meetoo accused removed from her foundation, and she also agreed to not have meetoo accused directors films screened at MAMI, but here she is working with luv ranjan who also had accusations against him, so I guess in dps case people are more disappointed with the hypocrisy, but I guess that's how the ball rolls in the industry, even vikas bahl is back after strong accusations against him

Even the person who strongly accused hirani seems to have been hushed, anupama and VVC said they wud support her but even that seems to have been brushed under the carpet

Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Maybe we're making a mountain out of a molehill then? Clearly, there are worse #MeToo cases out there. Unfortunately, I suspect the shittiest of them all will never be prosecuted.

In Luv Ranjan case? Yes quite possible.

I think the biggest backdraw about Metoo is, people are quick to take sides. Innocent or guilty, while the need to understand that the person is accused, he is neither guilty nor innocent, as metoo at the core is just a social media gimmick. Unless legal proceedings is taken, it is at the end just an image thing. Plus people like Kangana and Tanushree, effect the credibility of the movement. Yes Tanushree too, because everything she said about the situation turned out to be false. She said MSN goons sent by Nana attacked her cars, while it was media person who was angry because of his camera broken. She said she registered FIR against Nana, while the FIR doesn't have any mention of him.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zara321

tbh dp fans trending isnt going to make a difference, coz it seems like she has signed the film, I guess they waited for the metoo heat on luv to settle down and then make this appearance at his office, coz from the rumours she has been in talks about this film for months

TBH, I am disappointed.... First working with a metoo accused and that too with RK as lead... I dread the promotions.... At this point, I just hope she is cast opposite Ajay Devgan and Tabu is opposite RK.... I know it's weird to hope so but this will be kinda salvation

1106373 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

TBH, I am disappointed.... First working with a metoo accused and that too with RK as lead... I dread the promotions.... At this point, I just hope she is cast opposite Ajay Devgan and Tabu is opposite RK.... I know it's weird to hope so but this will be kinda salvation

I ship Ajay-Deepu .