Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Eboza

Okay ajay alreay worked with him the other one needs desperately many hits and deepika she is fine without the hits she rather needs acclaimed performances.

Luv ranjans movies were hits but the movie itself is trash. The male actors whatever but really wondering when the female parts were trashy. I think even tabu signed but she might doing it because she also needs some commercial visibility but deepika?also hungry to get a hit?

His movies are awesome

How can anyone forget “a happy woman is a myth” 🤣🤣

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Naah those threatening to unstan are RKDP shippers too. The issue is that they always heralded her as a paragon of virtues and a feminist role model. Then she went ahead and had a Phantom film removed from MAMI, removed Blah from the TLLL Board, so that re-affirmed her position on MeToo.

This would just go to show she really does not give a damn about MeToo and all of the earlier moves were posturing. I mean I am not blind and I know she is highly problematic even if I do not accept it here but this would be too much even on her part...blatant hypocrisy driven by desperation for a hit.

You sure have a point with the shippers. LOL DP's overblown PR is now playing a trick on her, too. OTOH, the fact that the so-called big stars choose to work with someone who was forced to apologize for being a sex offender says a lot about the state of the industry and its limited options.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eboza

Okay ajay alreay worked with him the other one needs desperately many hits and deepika she is fine without the hits she rather needs acclaimed performances.

Luv ranjans movies were hits but the movie itself is trash. The male actors whatever but really wondering when the female parts were trashy. I think even tabu signed but she might doing it because she also needs some commercial visibility but deepika?also hungry to get a hit?

well nothing is confirmed , this all can be just speculations. Kiya pata movie ho hi naa, ya phir cast hi change hojaye.

Also nothing wrong if they are doing it. They aren't doing anything illegal, people still work with Sallu, even though he had more proofs against him, than there is anything against Ranjan.

Although quality of the cinema can't be great, but it is not like Deepika, Ranbir or Ajay only do great cinema.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wasn't Luv Ranjan an accused in the #metoo case for which he apologized.

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hantel

Jab koi aur fandom ya bw stans react na kare, ignore kare tab Deepu ki fans khud drama create kar ke rudali rote hai. Naya kya?

LOL... Yahan pe Sallu ke saath film kar rahi hai sun ke laad tapkate hai, udhar moral high horse mein baithne ka dhong karte hai.

Saare pages phir se check karo kitne non DP/Kaka fans ne react kiye hai? Kaha tha parso, agar Deepu Kaka ke saath elope bhi kar le toh bhi log another day another news jaise react karenge.

When have DP fans on IF wanted her opposite Salman, barring me? I like Salman so I always wanted to see them together. Baaki fans ka kya lena dena isme. Her fans on twitter toh definitely dislike Sallu and yahaan par bhi no one wants her opposite him.

As for them being stale news, Shahid aur HR agar waapis blockbuster de sakte hain toh RK kyun nahin. You think Ranjan film will flop?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

I think he denied everything. Nusrat spoke up for him

1106373 thumbnail

Abhi abhi uthi hoon and this. Yeah Kya ho raha hey Bhai. Damn I still do love DP. Seems like my moral compass is twisted.

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He denied it. The accuser did it anonymous on that Twitter account that was going around at that time so it's not public on who it is. I don't think anything popped up since then.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He didn't apologized in that way.

He was like, if anyone ever felt that I was harassing and bullying them, I am sorry, but I never had any such intentions.

So he basically never accepted it.

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

He didn't apologized in that way.

He was like, if anyone ever felt that I was harassing and bullying them, I am sorry, but I never had any such intentions.

So he basically never accepted it.

In Bollywood that sort of answer already counts as an apology, seeing as almost none of the influential men even bother to explain themselves. LOL But you're right - it wasn't a proper apology on his part. No legal proceedings were instigated against him, either.