Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

So what happened with the trend? What did the crazens decide? Are they gonna take out a morcha? What's the next course of action?

Last I seen some went after RK fans because they didn't do a hashtag like them.

serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Can someone explain what the point of this trend is?

If she backs out now it is clearly because of fear of backlash and loss of fans, basically career suicide. It is clear that the me too movement didn't mean much to her since she had considered working with Luv and Bhushan in the first place, and even met with them. Any news about her not being aware is of course BS.

If she now backs out fans can't say that she did it because she's supporting the #metoo movement, since that is clearly not the case. So what's the point exactly?

wow...after she has been put on a pedestal ....this is what she does...

Now it doesn't matter if she doesn't do the movie because of fan pressure....that would be a mute point....no amount of her PR saying that oh she never considered doing that movie would work....If not what the heck is she doing with Ranbir at Ranjan's house...it can't be a social visit for sure.....so it is about the movie....wow..😳

Ranbir ko toh jaane doh....woh toh waise he badnaam hua pada hai...

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team