Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissaa

I still think they will go forward with the movie. Don't know if it is the truth but read some article that said they have already started pre-production and the movie will start shooting in January 2020. What DP does is yet be seen but don't think T-series will shelve the movie. They might get a whole new cast and get Luv's assistant to direct the movie.

T Series did the same thing with Gulshan Kumar biopic, they kicked out the metoo accused director but did not shelve the movie. Even Aamir (who was to star and co-produce the biopic) is back as a co-producer after walking out of the movie . It is yet to be seen if he will star in the movie again Bhushan said they already finalized an actor to play the part.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Log venom doosre way se nikalte hai yahan pe. Sharif banne ka dhong na kare to behtar hoga. Dekha hai logon ka venom bakiyon ne bhi kuch specific fangroups ke liye ironic

LOL!!!

Jab kake ko leke homophobic taunt maarte hain, jab Alia ke looks ko leke wahiyaat comment karte hai tab kya logon ke mooh se venom ki jagah amrit barasta hai?

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo, Good news for DP fans. She will be doing something rather than talking about her so called depression jaap.

1017676 thumbnail

😂😂😂

The happiness was short lived for few. Iss thread main itna uchal khud kiya with being neutral facade and then ..... 😂

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

😂😂😂

The happiness was short lived for few. Iss thread main itna uchal khud kiya with being neutral facade and then ..... 😂

I have got to read this thread .. 😆

But curious .. Why , short lived ?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

So what happened with the trend? What did the crazens decide? Are they gonna take out a morcha? What's the next course of action?

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

@bashful also add constant s**t shaming of kangana. I also dont like kr acts but they keep shaming her. Post list of deepika's ex boyfriends, all women empowerment lectures will be provided here

I must admit... used to be a big fan of Kangu but her antics have been so off-putting that I have weaned myself off from being her fan.

S**t shaming ki baat karein toh Knagana chodo, maata ke bhakt na to Katrina ko chodte hain, na kisi aur ko, yahaan tak ke members tak ki collective s**t-shaming karte hai... Toh jab Deepika ke call out karte hain, especially due to her harkats pertaining to RK, toh isme s**t shaming kaisi?

She herself admitted to being in a relationship since she was 13, so no surprised there. Boyfriends ke list toh khair, her life her choice!!!

But what really baffles me is the doglapan that seems to have no limit.

Kake ne Deviji to cheat kiya (although I impeach Kake and cheating both), toh kaka itna bada devil hogaya, but maate cheated on Pandya with bigger fish-the Kapoor scion, toh this became the biggest example of woman empowerment, woman's right to choose...

Cheating ki definition bhi change hoti hai, depending upon who cheated and upon whom...

Edited by bashful_moon - 5 years ago
1017676 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

I have got to read this thread .. 😆

But curious .. Why , short lived ?

Foreign Paps caught the hypocrisy 😂

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Foreign Paps caught the hypocrisy 😂

Still in riddles ..

Reminds me of Krishna/Vishnu/Shiva dialogues from random TV series .. They never give straight answers either .. 😡😆

1017676 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Still in riddles ..

Reminds me of Krishna/Vishnu/Shiva dialogues from random TV series .. They never give straight answers either .. 😡😆

Bwahaha.. sorry 😂 this was the clearest I could be.