Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

It doesnt matter who really directs it or if Luv is the ghost director or not....... i refuse to believe that this is the only movie she got, that she found interesting and hence in my eyes, her respect has gone down a bit.......

I guess i will go back to my early bollywood forum days, where i liked her a bit more then other actress, but wasn't a hard core fan to fight fan wars for her....

This rumour has been around since last year so she in the talks or was attached with the movie for sometime nowm

I really don't care if she does this movie or not. My comment has nothing to do with DP tbh it was about wheather they will shelve the movie or not so gave my two cents on how they will go about it.

Edited by Melissaa - 5 years ago
1166099 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Kya drama hai 🤣

As usual sab unke khilaf hai. Holy couple fans to karte nai kucj. They are innocent as usual🤣everyone is against holycouple and fans😭

geetika314 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

It doesnt matter who really directs it or if Luv is the ghost director or not....... i refuse to believe that this is the only movie she got, that she found interesting and hence in my eyes, her respect has gone down a bit.......

I guess i will go back to my early bollywood forum days, where i liked her a bit more then other actress, but wasn't a hard core fan to fight fan wars for her....

what movies she is getting, expect anurag film, no film rumor is there for her
1166099 thumbnail

And karma ki baat kuch log karte the cc mein. Agar yaad bool gaya hai to i remember. Cc mein mock kar rhe the doosre groups ko. 🤣Wo log bhool jaate hai. Selective memory of neutral secret fans.😆

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 5 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

shuru ho gaya abbadabbajabba😆

jab hum LKG mein tha tab kya kiya tu ne. mera pencil chori ki, mera toffee chura liya. teacher se daant padvayi mujhe😭

Edited by hasini009 - 5 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

Most likely to happen is DP doesn’t do the film. Ranbir might drop out if they can’t bring in a big Actress. He is not going to work with someone like Nushrat

I still think they will go forward with the movie. Don't know if it is the truth but read some article that said they have already started pre-production and the movie will start shooting in January 2020. What DP does is yet be seen but don't think T-series will shelve the movie. They might get a whole new cast and get Luv's assistant to direct the movie.

1166099 thumbnail

Atleast neutral hone ka drama to nai karte. 🤣Sarcastic comments to bus kuch threads ke liye hote hai but secret fangiri bahar aa jaati hai in threads mein🤣

Edit- pepple can see koun ro rha hai last pages mein 🤣🥺. Mere holy group ko sab blame kar rhe hai. Kyuuuu.😭 Hum to innocent hai as usual. Mein to hoon fake neutral. And my jokes arent even funny. They only appear in people i hate threads hoon to mein holy couple fan bade wali🤣kitna rote hai kuch log😆aao mere holycouple fans dekho sab bash kar rhe dekho dekhooo. Dekh rha hai koun nursery mein hai🤣

hasini009 thumbnail

main main nahi, main kuch aur hoon.

I'm open. I'm the basher/abuser/whiner. jo bhi karta hoon openly karta hoon. all hail the King of truth/victim/bhakt

1106373 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/x6q7xdStUKE

Edited by HummingBird12 - 5 years ago
1166099 thumbnail

Atleast hum jo hai face pe hai. Hum to receipts ke saath aate hai with all links. Thanks for acknowledging 😎Bash karte hai openly. Kuch logon ki tarah thodi fail sarcasm ka use karke aur fake mask lagake🤣 aur funny banne ka dhong karke🤣cant even call her queen kyunki someone fails miserably at her jokes and fakeness😎