Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

DP's PR trying to make her relevant again... As hantel said nobody cares about her or RK now lol

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Hirani assaani se bach gaya. I cringe at 3 idiot scenes.

not just Bach Gaya. He is being guarded by Ambanis. Now no victim will dare accuse him๐Ÿ˜–
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rk need to be called out too though. Not just dp. Drag both. But I guess people already know rk is Maha problematic. Still do drag him.

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

This is great. That hashtag is currently trending in Bombay too. No way her agency and PR don't know about this. Waiting for other media portals to pick this up and let the dams open. Can't wait for her to get bashed on a huge level. She can't escape this. All that farcical feminism and prestige up in flames.Let it be a lesson. Enough of this bs.

It is an Indiawide trend presently.

https://twitter.com/ZeeNews/status/1152500939074371584?s=19

https://twitter.com/upalakbr999/status/1152479012431618050?s=19

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

Rk need to be called out too though. Not just dp. Drag both. But I guess people already know rk is Maha problematic. Still do drag him.

RK was bashed like anything by DP fans for working with luv n hirani... Now ๐Ÿ˜†

1106373 thumbnail

DP fans were bashing Luv Ranjan from the beginning. All the signs were there that she was going to do. But pura gang had blind faith on her. Now, they r trying to reach out to her that it's a wrong carrier choice as she is highly respected.

I want this kind of trend on Hirani too. If what he did is true then he doesn't deserve any respect.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

Essays kidher ha๐Ÿ˜†

Twitter pe๐Ÿ˜† Aise aise essays hai k kia kahein๐Ÿ˜†

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Outrage on SM is indeed fizul ka drama when in actual the public does not have a teensy weensy problem.. Vikas is an accused.. His movie does well.. Hirani is an accused.. I can assure you his next movie would do well.. Alok is an accused of perhaps the highest order.. People did not have a problem watching him in DDPD.. So while crying on SM, majority go to watch movies of these accusers and make them successful tou phir is drama ka koi matlab nahi

This is ridiculous. Its like saying Salman's movies are hit so there should be no outrage over him killing those people. How does that matter if their movies are hits or flops or whatever. One shouldn't make enable sexual abusers. Period.

And why SM. Well that's the only way of communication fans have to the ones they support these days. Deepika's main base are females especially online and they are making it clear they won't support her anymore if she does shit like this. What's so dramatic about it? She should know she just can't fck her fans over like this. In fact,if fans of so called superstars and actors do this or had done this in the past then we would have gotten apologies and better behaviour from them ages ago. Working with sexual harassment accused shouldn't be normalized because of the entire 'yeh Bollywood hain Sab chalta hain' attitude. The men don't care its evident but when a female superstar does this,the movement takes several steps back. Its pathetic.

1106373 thumbnail
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The men don't care. Not Hrithik not Ranbir so it's not even something anyone should waste their energy on. Remember Ranbir's 'Hirani is an amazing human being' jaap from Filmfare and his frolicking with 'Hirani during Ambani weddings. He's made his stance clear. Also male fandoms are pathetic and disregard things like sexual harassments like it's nothing. They only care about directors giving their male faves huge blockbusters and box office results as if they are dick measuring contests. Who cares if the director has molested women.. 'women lie and false cases feminism is a disease I hate feminazis and blah blah blah look at my male star and his box office records'