Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Vartika026

The pain that she's going to die at such a young age, the pain of leaving her loved ones behind, the pain of not being able to live the life at it's fullest, the pain of pretending to be the snob and money hungry brat, the pain of not being able to see her little brother getting graduated, married, living. The pain of not being able to become a mother, for she won't live that long....it goes on.

Yes, she knew all these and despite marrying Veer but I said na maybe she'd planned an annulment or divorce after getting married to Veer.

I know what it's like to lose your loved ones and what pain they cost their loved ones when they die....but no one wants to die....it's something we don't have control over and the person who dies suffers too, more so than the others coz no matter what happens life goes on, we move on, we live.... But the person who's dead, is dead....forever.

Whatever she does, the pain of losing a spouse at a young age can't be compared to anything. Annulment/divorce/transferring all property/creating Independence for ansh-pari nothing can even take the pain away, even an inch. I think I am the best person to vouch for it. Nothing, no happiness can beat the pain of losing a spouse. Yes, we move on in life, veer may get married to someone else, Pari ruhaan may have kids happily, but the void created can never be nullified. People who are dead do not even know what pain they left for their loved one's

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Whatever she does, the pain of losing a spouse at a young age can't be compared to anything. Annulment/divorce/transferring all property/creating Independence for ansh-pari nothing can even take the pain away, even an inch. I think I am the best person to vouch for it. Nothing, no happiness can beat the pain of losing a spouse. Yes, we move on in life, veer may get married to someone else, Pari ruhaan may have kids happily, but the void created can never be nullified. People who are dead do not even know what pain they left for their loved one's

Yes losing one's spouse is a devoid that can't be filled. I'm sorry🤗

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What pain Vartika? What can be more heartbreaking than losing your spouse at such a young age? That too with the spouse knowing that she isn't going to survive for longer? Isn't that one of the reason why she wanted ruhaan to marry pari? 

Sorry, it's making me emotional. People who leave the world don't know what pain they left for their loved one's who are still alive.

Please dont take characters seriously...🤗

Just a show 

Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi sweetz and vartika i agree with both of your pov one see from mishti side and other with remaining family member side. At some point of time both of you were correct. But these cvs never cared for our emotion and if they cared means they may handled it well without doing this stupidity.So pls don't  hurt your emotions for their  stupid drama...

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What pain Vartika? What can be more heartbreaking than losing your spouse at such a young age? That too with the spouse knowing that she isn't going to survive for longer? Isn't that one of the reason why she wanted ruhaan to marry pari? 

Sorry, it's making me emotional. People who leave the world don't know what pain they left for their loved one's who are still alive.

I agree par hum unhe blame kar sakte hai kya? unke haath me kuch nahi hota vo khud bhi marna nahi chahte par destiny...

jaise marne valonko pata nahi hota family ko kitna dukh hota hai vaise bhi hume bhi nahi pata chalta marne vala kya feel karta hai marna bhi easy nahi hai na

if it's a case of suicide then we can blame them for giving pain to their family but here that's not the case

and dear don't be emotional it's just a show ðŸ¤— kuch saalon baad ye sab yaad bhi nahi rahega

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I felt so bad for misti today.😭I am no more angry with her since yesterday but it she was wrong it can't be changed.I wanted a scene where she realises what she did was wrong but cvs😡

katylove thumbnail

I can't believe this was the last episode...seriously? No mishaan , no I love you from mishti...no hug... What abt the scenes in pink saree...

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Yes losing one's spouse is a devoid that can't be filled. I'm sorry🤗

Please don't be. It's just a difference in opinion ðŸ¤—

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Please dont take characters seriously...🤗

Just a show 

Yes, it's just a show. I got overwhelmed ðŸ¤—

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

I agree par hum unhe blame kar sakte hai kya? unke haath me kuch nahi hota vo khud bhi marna nahi chahte par destiny...

jaise marne valonko pata nahi hota family ko kitna dukh hota hai vaise bhi hume bhi nahi pata chalta marne vala kya feel karta hai marna bhi easy nahi hai na

if it's a case of suicide then we can blame them for giving pain to their family but here that's not the case

and dear don't be emotional it's just a show ðŸ¤— kuch saalon baad ye sab yaad bhi nahi rahega

We can't blame them, and we won't. That's the beauty in the cycle of life and death. But then the guilt which is left in the family that they couldn't save their loved one will be there forever. That's all I am trying to say.