Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anamika000 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

She wanted to marry Veer and then leave him alone? 🤔

we dont know what discussion MishVeer had before this marriage. So, i cant comment on that.

I am sure she must have already told veer about the divorce thing or they just wanted to fake those marriage rituals if it would have continued. So, we actually don't know what was the plan.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika000

we dont know what discussion MishVeer had before this marriage. So, i cant comment on that.

I am sure she must have already told veer about the divorce thing or they just wanted to fake those marriage rituals if it would have continued. So, we actually don't know what was the plan.

But Veer never spoke about even having a hint of Mishti being so ill. So i doubt. 

We dont know the plan, but we know she was planning to leave once Rihaan are convinced to get married? It is contradicting in itself.

Anamika000 thumbnail

But Veer never spoke about even having a hint of Mishti being so ill. So i doubt. 

We dont know the plan, but we know she was planning to leave once Rihaan are convinced to get married? It is contradicting in itself.

It was mentioned so many times that she wanted to go abroad. that was her plan initially

but we dont know what plan MIshveer had between them after their marriage got fixed.

there are possibilities. ISn't it?

if they wanted to divorce anyway, whats the point of letting him know that she is dying . Its not that she has given life long commitment to him.

sweetzzz thumbnail

It was mentioned so many times that she wanted to go abroad. that was her plan initially

but we dont know what plan MIshveer had between them after their marriage got fixed.

there are possibilities. ISn't it?

if they wanted to divorce anyway, whats the point of letting him know that she is dying . Its not that she has given life long commitment to him.

When was it mentioned? Sorry, i saw Mishti's passport once and thats it. 

Is marriage a joke that she isnt giving a life long commitment? It in itself means promise. 

Anamika000 thumbnail

When was it mentioned? Sorry, i saw Mishti's passport once and thats it. 

Is marriage a joke that she isnt giving a life long commitment? It in itself means promise. 

mentioning it once is not enough?

marriage isn't a joke..but whatever happening here is mutual if we go by the scenario which i mentioned (divorce after mrg).. Veer and even his family is very much aware what they are doing.

and yeah if they r really getting married without any plan, its quite wrong on mishti's part to hide about her health to him..

we r yet see mishti's POV and hope we get to see it in the special epi which voot is mentioning.

Edited by Anamika000 - 4 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail

mentioning it once is not enough?

marriage isn't a joke..but whatever happening here is mutual if we go by the scenario which i mentioned (divorce after mrg).. Veer and even his family is very much aware what they are doing.

and yeah if they r really getting married without any plan, its quite wrong on mishti's part to hide about her health to him..

we r yet see mishti's POV and hope we get to see it in the special epi which voot is mentioning.

"It was mentioned so many times that she wanted to go abroad." this was what you mentioned in your earlier post. It is contradicting now against mentioning once is not enough? 

Veer and his parents agreed to be a part of her getting Pari and Ruhaan together. they were ok to accept her into their family, but why would anyone agree to get married to a dying person? sorry, it is out of my understanding. I would really like to see a repention from Mishti and an apology to the family, Ruhaan and Veer. They deserve that much from her.

Anamika000 thumbnail

"It was mentioned so many times that she wanted to go abroad." this was what you mentioned in your earlier post. It is contradicting now against mentioning once is not enough? 

Veer and his parents agreed to be a part of her getting Pari and Ruhaan together. they were ok to accept her into their family, but why would anyone agree to get married to a dying person? sorry, it is out of my understanding. I would really like to see a repention from Mishti and an apology to the family, Ruhaan and Veer. They deserve that much from her.

@bold. sorry my mistake. btw mentioning it once or multiple time doesn't change the agenda and in anyway effect the point of discussion that she wanted to go somewhere.

@italic i clearly mentioned based on the scenario which i mentioned.

Edited by Anamika000 - 4 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Just to get it off her, she acts mahaan for a few days/months and the ones who are alive have to suffer for their whole life na. and it is not very easy to move on, even after creating a hatred yaar, it seriously is so draining emotionally.

But I’ve seen people who hide these things terminal disease etc from their family almost till the last. Why blame these real people?