Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sahisri

I cried while watching it😭😭

I like Subha lagnam more than this film..But Aamani acting in both movies👏

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

This is a jagapathi babu, aamani movie right? But in the end, it is also seen that he is guilty about the loss of his wife and he names his daughter with second wife as a memory, which means that the guilt will be there for the rest of his life. These things, when seen in movies, shows are different, but in reality it is way tougher.

Ha Yar ..I agree.there will be guilt...but person who is going to die will not.think abt this..they only think if I will die.who will look after my hus/ lover, he will not even try to move on..bt they will be  with the mindset that if they create.situations.like.this some person will be there to give their shoulder to him..they will take care of him to the extent ( and I'm saying this is the mind set of the person who is going to die...bt they actually don't understand how much their loved ones miss them ..how much they suffer)

Edited by vardhinirosid - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Both are complete diff story.....sublagnam is far better....I dont like sad endings😭

Yes amani acting is superb 👏👏 

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Yes..her acting in both movies r just osum..in my childhood I used to b confused with titles of this both movies..I used to say mavichiguru for subalagnam n vis-a-vis ..n I always feel aamani is most underrated actor..

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Ha Yar ..I agree.there will be guilt...but person who is going to die will not.think abt this..they only think if I will die.who will look after my hus/ lover, he will not even try to move on..bt they will be  with the mindset that if they create.situations.like.this some person will be there to give their shoulder to him..they will take care of him to the extent ( and I'm saying this is the mind set of the person who is going to die...bt they actually don't understand how much their loved ones miss them ..how much they suffer)

Just to get it off her, she acts mahaan for a few days/months and the ones who are alive have to suffer for their whole life na. and it is not very easy to move on, even after creating a hatred yaar, it seriously is so draining emotionally.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Just to get it off her, she acts mahaan for a few days/months and the ones who are alive have to suffer for their whole life na. and it is not very easy to move on, even after creating a hatred yaar, it seriously is so draining emotionally.

Just think what will happen if she tell, before dieing she have to see her family and love suffering infront of her...she might have thought one day they will forgot her...

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Just think what will happen if she tell, before dieing she have to see her family and love suffering infront of her...she might have thought one day they will forgot her...

the family atleast tried to keep her happy during the last days. why should she suffer alone when she has a family? and moreover the family will not be guilty that they thought wrong about a person who is no more.

Anamika000 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

but according to Mishti, she wanted to leave that place once Rihaan get convinced for marriage..

She wanted them to hate her and think that she is a gold digger, so that no one will make an attempt to find her. When no one knows where she is, how she is, there is no chance they will get to know if she is dead or not. there wont be any guilt but hatred even if she dies.

that was her actual plan but it dint go according to her.

Edited by Anamika000 - 4 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika000

but according to Mishti, she wanted to leave that place once Rihaan get convinced for marriage..

She wanted them to hate her and think that she is a gold digger, so that no one will make an attempt to find her. When no one knows where she is, how she is, there is no chance they will get to know if she is dead or not. there wont be any guilt but hatred even if she dies.

that was her actual plan but its go according to her.

She wanted to marry Veer and then leave him alone? 🤔