Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sahisri

Everyone wont be same in sharing their miseries ....mishti wants to hide everything within herself. ....also marrying veer she asked him too,he might understand her condition n accepted it

Leaving loved ones with guilt is more cruel than sharing troubles...the disease isn't untreatable..

So this bullshit excuse..and veer knows so ...it hurt to see loved ones die

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Leaving loved ones with guilt is more cruel than sharing troubles...the disease isn't untreatable..

Veer was not knowing she is having this illness.She didn't told him.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Exactly! It's not that there is no option for her to survive with the kidney failure. Medical science is more developed now, and she should have shared her misery with family and ruhaan. They can be a mental strength for her. God forbid if something happens, She hiding will only leave a taste of guilt in the family that they couldn't know anything. 

And marrying veer for family is the most selfish thing. Why spoil his life for her loved ones?

Every disease can't be cured..Lupus has very low rate of survival chances

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Every disease can't be cured..Lupus has very low rate of survival chances

But she did register for a kidney transplant. And even if god forbid something happens to her, she is only leaving the family with a guilt. 

Also veer is a bakra for her selfish motive, can't be accepted.

I dont deny, I felt bad when I heard about the ailment but then what she did after knowing about it wasn't right.

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

The disease is untreatable... I have a relative who's kidneys have failed and he's living on dialysis....there's no cure for kidney failure and sometimes transplant doesn't work either.

pranurosid thumbnail

But she did register for a kidney transplant. And even if god forbid something happens to her, she is only leaving the family with a guilt. 

I dont deny, I felt bad when I heard about the ailment but then what she did after knowing about it wasn't right.

She did register..but even transplantation doesn't guarantee that she will get cured

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vartika026

The disease is untreatable... I have a relative who's kidneys have failed and he's living on dialysis....there's no cure for kidney failure and sometimes transplant doesn't work either.

Kidney failure is not the biggest issue lupus is, it can affect her other body parts. These cvs are so cruel. 

Vartika026 thumbnail

How is Veer bakra Sweetz? He knew all these na so he could very well have denied to marry Mishti but he didn't. She didn't want to marry him, neither did she force him into this. It was his own free will and maybe they'd thought they'd annul their marriage or something

pranurosid thumbnail

Veer himself agreed for the marriage..Also still don't know that we their convo exactly..and why did he agree for marriage.Waise bhi yaha assumptions pe humesha blame karte hi aahe hain saare Characters ko..Okay one last time then

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

She did register..but even transplantation doesn't guarantee that she will get cured

Wouldn't that leave a guilt to the family that they were left in dark?