Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Kidney failure is not the biggest issue lupus is, it can affect her other body parts. These cvs are so cruel. 

Yeah I felt very bad when they said Lupus💔😭Can't they think of any other disease😭😡

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Kidney failure is not the biggest issue lupus is, it can affect her other body parts. These cvs are so cruel. 

I've n idea about lupus I only know about kidney  failure coz on of my cousins has got that and he's only 37 he's life is almost ruined...

Yep CVS are cruel not just cruel the cruelest creatures ever!!!!

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

How is Veer bakra Sweetz? He knew all these na so he could very well have denied to marry Mishti but he didn't. She didn't want to marry him, neither did she force him into this. It was his own free will and maybe they'd thought they'd annul their marriage or something

He doesn't know about her health issues. May be he agreed to marry her coz he still loves her. She did hide about her ailment to veer and getting married to him with it! Imagine the pain he'll go through

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Wouldn't that leave a guilt to the family that they were left in dark? 

Obviously they'll get to know in the end..And Mishti never let anyone know about her pain..That's her nature since beginning..If you call her selfish then I don't deny..Waise she has been called much worser

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Veer himself agreed for the marriage..Also still don't know that we their convo exactly..and why did he agree for marriage.Waise bhi yaha assumptions pe humesha blame karte hi aahe hain saare Characters ko..Okay one last time then

Even he isn't aware of mishti's ailment and he agreed. 

I'm not blaming Mishti based on assumptions but based on what was shown. 

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Obviously they'll get to know in the end..And Mishti never let anyone know about her pain..That's her nature since beginning..If you call her selfish then I don't deny..Waise she has been called much worser

Seriously! Family will get to know once she is gone? 

Fine, if people want to take digs, so be it. I don't care.

Edited by sweetzzz - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Leaving loved ones with guilt is more cruel than sharing troubles...the disease isn't untreatable..

So this bullshit excuse..and veer knows so ...it hurt to see loved ones die

Guilt? Guilt for believing that mishti  and left her when she is in misery?if they would have understood mishti then they will consider her decision is not to see their pain....what is their mistake to be guilty here???

Vartika026 thumbnail

He doesn't know about her health issues. May be he agreed to marry her coz he still loves her. She did hide about her ailment to veer and getting married to him with it! Imagine the pain he'll go through

Imagine the pain Mishti was going through too Sweetz. Okay Veer agreed to marry her coz he still loved her but he knew she didn't love him and despite knowing this he was entering in a loveless marriage that in itself warrants his pain and suffering 

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Imagine the pain Mishti was going through too Sweetz. Okay Veer agreed to marry her coz he still loved her but he knew she didn't love him and despite knowing this he was entering in a loveless marriage that in itself warrants his pain and suffering 

What pain Vartika? What can be more heartbreaking than losing your spouse at such a young age? That too with the spouse knowing that she isn't going to survive for longer? Isn't that one of the reason why she wanted ruhaan to marry pari? 

Sorry, it's making me emotional. People who leave the world don't know what pain they left for their loved one's who are still alive.

Edited by sweetzzz - 4 years ago
Vartika026 thumbnail

What pain Vartika? What can be more heartbreaking than losing your spouse at such a young age? That too with the spouse knowing that she isn't going to survive for longer? Isn't that one of the reason why she wanted ruhaan to marry pari? 

Sorry, it's making me emotional. People who leave the world don't know what pain they left for their loved one's who are still alive.

The pain that she's going to die at such a young age, the pain of leaving her loved ones behind, the pain of not being able to live the life at it's fullest, the pain of pretending to be the snob and money hungry brat, the pain of not being able to see her little brother getting graduated, married, living. The pain of not being able to become a mother, for she won't live that long....it goes on.

Yes, she knew all these and despite marrying Veer but I said na maybe she'd planned an annulment or divorce after getting married to Veer.

I know what it's like to lose your loved ones and what pain they cost their loved ones when they die....but no one wants to die....it's something we don't have control over and the person who dies suffers too, more so than the others coz no matter what happens life goes on, we move on, we live.... But the person who's dead, is dead....forever.