nainarox18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know but I just feel that I would personally never want to date a guy like Ruhaan. Well firstly I don't get shayaris I am very poor at it. Secondly just having cheesy romance rather than having conversations about anything under the sun is a turn off for me. Thirdly I want that guy to have a freaking life, his world shouldn't revolve around me. It's so suffocating. Fourthly if a guy can ditch his family ( in this case veer and his parents) I will have hard time believing him. Lastly his way of talking is cringefest.

Before veer going all psycho I would have chosen him anyday over Ruhaan.

P.S. Not meant to offend anyone. Just wanted to write down what I felt. Sorry if it was hurtful.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

That is ur opinion ..

So be it. ...i would never want to date someone like veer..

Oh and shayaris aren't cringefest ...if u dont like them ...doesn't mean it is..

Secondly he does have a life and job..thirdly he is trying yo understand what has happened ...did u miss those innumerous time...he is trying or late night conversatiins 😂 😂

Fourthy guy ditched family and if u ditched ur fiance ur equal what is difference ...why phodo bomb on guy🤔

And his way of talking isn't cringefest ...if loving someone os then it is..

PS totally my opinion ..and not to offend ...but i am tired of blame on Ruhan ...neglecting others fault

Edited by khatimeethi - 4 years ago
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Are you talking about the same family who were ready to plot him as kidnapper? 😂 sorry but yesa family se jitna dur raho utna acha. I am loving veer but his family is criminal and Ruhaan is not wrong to ditch him(if you are talking about falling fot mishti and having relationship after her break up) 

You didnt understand that's why you didn't like his shayari, i also getting irritated with it because I know mishti doesn't value him and seeing him doing shayari is annoying but he don't know that na. He did have a lot of conversation  that's why mishti know about his USA friend too. But she don't know about Ruhaan "bhai jessa dost" of veer when she was in relationship with him for 1 year. 🤔

I deffo wanted to date a guy who doesn't gave upon me. He has his own life but he keep her above everything. Maybe you don't like those type of people but i want one in my life. 😄 

Just my pov

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 4 years ago
NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Not all girls are lucky to get a man like Ruhaan who loves his partner more than himself & keeps her above all.

Whatever now if Pari & Ruhaan gets married she will be luckiest girl in the world & Misti will be loser.I am sure if Ruhaan marries Pari he will respect the relationship till he dies unlike the sisters parents.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nainarox18

I don't know but I just feel that I would personally never want to date a guy like Ruhaan. Well firstly I don't get shayaris I am very poor at it. Secondly just having cheesy romance rather than having conversations about anything under the sun is a turn off for me. Thirdly I want that guy to have a freaking life, his world shouldn't revolve around me. It's so suffocating. Fourthly if a guy can ditch his family ( in this case veer and his parents) I will have hard time believing him. Lastly his way of talking is cringefest.

Before veer going all psycho I would have chosen him anyday over Ruhaan.

P.S. Not meant to offend anyone. Just wanted to write down what I felt. Sorry if it was hurtful.

1) his shayari's aren't that bad. May be you should try Google to translate if you are interested.

2) may be you missed the whole night episode when mishaan got to know each other without being touchy touchy but like mature adults, trying to understand what happened in their life. He is 25 btw

3) oh he does have a life of his own, and he went to nasik on a professional commitment and that's when this mishti's nonsense started

4) when did he ditch his family or veer's for that matter? He waited until the break up before he started his relationship with Mishti.

5) different opinions. I love his way of talking.

Mubarak ho if you want to choose veer over ruhaan. He isn't all bad either barring the psychopanthi. Just that Mishti and him couldn't get together well.

nainarox18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

1) his shayari's aren't that bad. May be you should try Google to translate if you are interested.

2) may be you missed the whole night episode when mishaan got to know each other without being touchy touchy but like mature adults, trying to understand what happened in their life. He is 25 btw

3) oh he does have a life of his own, and he went to nasik on a professional commitment and that's when this mishti's nonsense started

4) when did he ditch his family or veer's for that matter? He waited until the break up before he started his relationship with Mishti.

5) different opinions. I love his way of talking.

Mubarak ho if you want to choose veer over ruhaan. He isn't all bad either barring the psychopanthi. Just that Mishti and him couldn't get together well.

You know may be some personal biases but there was a guy like Ruhaan in my life. And I was super annoyed by him to the point that I started ignoring him. I don't know but I don't want to date a guy who is going to to talk to me in poetry. Also he doesn't value himself. I cannot value someone who doesn't value themselves. The Ruhaan I liked was in the starting of the show before he was all Devdas for Mishti. That was the Ruhaan that made sense to me.  This Ruhaan is just pain in the a** .  Because whatever might the reason that Mishti wants a out in the relationship he should respect that and give her space. Anyway again just a personal opinion. I have a very flawed concept of relationships also I am very unromantic I suppose.

khatimeethi thumbnail

You know may be some personal biases but there was a guy like Ruhaan in my life. And I was super annoyed by him to the point that I started ignoring him. I don't know but I don't want to date a guy who is going to to talk to me in poetry. Also he doesn't value himself. I cannot value someone who doesn't value themselves. The Ruhaan I liked was in the starting of the show before he was all Devdas for Mishti. That was the Ruhaan that made sense to me.  This Ruhaan is just pain in the a** .  Because whatever might the reason that Mishti wants a out in the relationship he should respect that and give her space. Anyway again just a personal opinion. I have a very flawed concept of relationships also I am very unromantic I suppose.

He should respect and give space without having an idea of why ...i mean that is super twisted ...he should know reason then be made punching bag...why cant mishti tell him truth ...

And why should girl calmly dump guys and guys not have liberty to know why ?

nainarox18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

That is ur opinion ..

So be it. ...i would never want to date someone like veer..

Oh and shayaris aren't cringefest ...if u dont like them ...doesn't mean it is..

Secondly he does have a life and job..thirdly he is trying yo understand what has happened ...did u miss those innumerous time...he is trying or late night conversatiins 😂 😂

Fourthy guy ditched family and if u ditched ur fiance ur equal what is difference ...why phodo bomb on guy🤔

And his way of talking isn't cringefest ...if loving someone os then it is..

PS totally my opinion ..and not to offend ...but i am tired of blame on Ruhan ...neglecting others fault

I am not supporting Mishti. I don't know what she's up to. She's a special kind of mess. I was talking in general 😂. Everyone has a taste and Ruhaan is definitely not my kinda guy. One late night conversation they had and they got into relationship before that. How can one be in a relationship with someone who you never had a proper conversation with?  Plus he has a very bad sense of humor and what is up with daadi laughing at every nonsense of his.

khatimeethi thumbnail

I am not supporting Mishti. I don't know what she's up to. She's a special kind of mess. I was talking in general 😂. Everyone has a taste and Ruhaan is definitely not my kinda guy. One late night conversation they had and they got into relationship before that. How can one be in a relationship with someone who you never had a proper conversation with?  Plus he has a very bad sense of humor and what is up with daadi laughing at every nonsense of his.

He doesn't have a bad sense of humor.

He loved her and their are many love at first sight stories ..for different ppl relationship means different..so why would that even matter.

It is good if he isn't ur kinda guy...for many veer isn't ..for others mishti isn't ...choices

nainarox18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

He should respect and give space without having an idea of why ...i mean that is super twisted ...he should know reason then be made punching bag...why cant mishti tell him truth ...

And why should girl calmly dump guys and guys not have liberty to know why ?

I don't know but if I was Ruhaan I would have just asked once. And if I would have got a reply like Mishti is giving that I thought it was love, I am suffocated, I am bored listening to you talk about it or that I am going to veer. Any one reason and I would have been out of that place. I have way too much self respect and I cannot tolerate the anything in the name of love. I would have left immediately. My mental health is way too important than a 2-3 month long relationship.