Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nainarox18

I don't know but if I was Ruhaan I would have just asked once. And if I would have got a reply like Mishti is giving that I thought it was love, I am suffocated, I am bored listening to you talk about it or that I am going to veer. Any one reason and I would have been out of that place. I have way too much self respect and I cannot tolerate the anything in the name of love. I would have left immediately. My mental health is way too important than a 2-3 month long relationship.

That is because u have a family

.Ruhan doesn't that is only relationship he had and when such ppl fall for some they fall deep..so why would he not try...

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You know may be some personal biases but there was a guy like Ruhaan in my life. And I was super annoyed by him to the point that I started ignoring him. I don't know but I don't want to date a guy who is going to to talk to me in poetry. Also he doesn't value himself. I cannot value someone who doesn't value themselves. The Ruhaan I liked was in the starting of the show before he was all Devdas for Mishti. That was the Ruhaan that made sense to me. This Ruhaan is just pain in the a** . Because whatever might the reason that Mishti wants a out in the relationship he should respect that and give her space. Anyway again just a personal opinion. I have a very flawed concept of relationships also I am very unromantic I suppose.

I always say circumstances make us interpret situations in a show differently. I understand what you mean. But how can he just let go of Mishti without knowing the reason? It isn't easy for him, being an orphan.

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am not supporting Mishti. I don't know what she's up to. She's a special kind of mess. I was talking in general 😂. Everyone has a taste and Ruhaan is definitely not my kinda guy. One late night conversation they had and they got into relationship before that. How can one be in a relationship with someone who you never had a proper conversation with? Plus he has a very bad sense of humor and what is up with daadi laughing at every nonsense of his.

One episode is there where mishti and ruhaan open up about there past,history and everything....I think u missed that episode😐

nainarox18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

He doesn't have a bad sense of humor.

He loved her and their are many love at first sight stories ..for different ppl relationship means different..so why would that even matter.

It is good if he isn't ur kinda guy...for many veer isn't ..for others mishti isn't ...choices

Well love at first sight is just a social construct. It completely depends on the fact that how a person looks which is heavily inspired by unrealistic beauty standards of media. The same Mishti wouldn't have caught his eye is she would have been fat or dark. She was a perfect fit for the idea he had for a girl. So voila! Love happened. And the same applies for Mishti. And about the humor the entire conversation among him daadi and Mishti about Mishti going out for her friend's bachelor party was so lame and not funny at all which had daadi in bouts of laughter. And this is just the one instance I am telling you. I have found may of his jokes lame and stupid.
khatimeethi thumbnail

Well love at first sight is just a social construct. It completely depends on the fact that how a person looks which is heavily inspired by unrealistic beauty standards of media. The same Mishti wouldn't have caught his eye is she would have been fat or dark. She was a perfect fit for the idea he had for a girl. So voila! Love happened. And the same applies for Mishti. And about the humor the entire conversation among him daadi and Mishti about Mishti going out for her friend's bachelor party was so lame and not funny at all which had daadi in bouts of laughter. And this is just the one instance I am telling you. I have found may of his jokes lame and stupid.

U are wrong ...i have friend who has been married now and her husband fell in love at first sight at airport and no she isn't great beauty...so it is wrong to swipe away just because it doesnt happened to me doesn't mean it doesn't exist ...

That is again ur perception to me it was fine so different ppl

nainarox18 thumbnail

That is because u have a family

.Ruhan doesn't that is only relationship he had and when such ppl fall for some they fall deep..so why would he not try...

He did have a family who loved him. Veer and his family(Atleast veer). Sure they made mistakes later on. But he ditched them. This same actor potrayed the role of an orphan in The Buddy project Ranveer but that guy wasn't needy. He had a great personality ,had a good friendship and a good relationship. So being an orphan doesn't count over here. And anyway this same orphan had a very likeable personality in the beginning of the show. Doesn't feel like it's the same guy.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I can understand your view to some extent. I don’t like shayaris either and I need lots of space in a relationship. I would not want the guy to think I am his world or something. But I can understand some people would like that. Here Mishti told him she does not love him anymore and wants to get back to her ex. He should keep his self respect and leave now.

I don’t like Veer either who would impose his decisions on me.

This is hypothetical in my case as I am married.

khatimeethi thumbnail

He did have a family who loved him. Veer and his family(Atleast veer). Sure they made mistakes later on. But he ditched them. This same actor potrayed the role of an orphan in The Buddy project Ranveer but that guy wasn't needy. He had a great personality ,had a good friendship and a good relationship. So being an orphan doesn't count over here. And anyway this same orphan had a very likeable personality in the beginning of the show. Doesn't feel like it's the same guy.

He didnt he was never attached to them.mishti didnt even know that he is veer childhood friend..he was charity case and very formal.

So being orphan does count here ..

Why are u dragging actor in conversation about character ...how are two things same ..like are u serious..

This is same guy and much better than family driving him nuts..

Why should he leave without proper answer .

nainarox18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

I can understand your view to some extent. I don’t like shayaris either and I need lots of space in a relationship. I would not want the guy to think I am his world or something. But I can understand some people would like that. Here Mishti told him she does not love him anymore and wants to get back to her ex. He should keep his self respect and leave now.

I don’t like Veer either who would impose his decisions on me.

This is hypothetical in my case as I am married.

No I would have chosen veer if only they both were an option. And I had to choose or I'll die or something 😂😂. But in real life scenario wouldn't choose anyone of them. I'll be way too happy alone than being with anyone of them. But thank you for understanding. I thought I was messed up.
nainarox18 thumbnail

He didnt he was never attached to them.mishti didnt even know that he is veer childhood friend..he was charity case and very formal.

So being orphan does count here ..

Why are u dragging actor in conversation about character ...how are two things same ..like are u serious..

This is same guy and much better than family driving him nuts..

Why should he leave without proper answer .

How did he live before Mishti was he in a constant state of sadness. Infact he was happy and had a good relationship with his friend. I am not dragging the actor it's just the orphan thing I was trying to prove. Because honestly it all narrows down to your personality. Also he did get several answers from Mishti as to why she wasn't interested. So now he should just leave and get his sanity back.