Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nainarox18

I don't know but I just feel that I would personally never want to date a guy like Ruhaan. Well firstly I don't get shayaris I am very poor at it. Secondly just having cheesy romance rather than having conversations about anything under the sun is a turn off for me. Thirdly I want that guy to have a freaking life, his world shouldn't revolve around me. It's so suffocating. Fourthly if a guy can ditch his family ( in this case veer and his parents) I will have hard time believing him. Lastly his way of talking is cringefest.

Before veer going all psycho I would have chosen him anyday over Ruhaan.

P.S. Not meant to offend anyone. Just wanted to write down what I felt. Sorry if it was hurtful.

its okay dear .Everyone has different opinions. Though i prefer being single, i would be willing to accept  a guy like Ruhaan if he truly loves me. Not every one has same way of expressing their love. If love is present, it's enough, As far as ,his life revolving around me, as long as, he doesn't restrict me , i don't mind.And , Ruhaan satisfies all the above criteria .As far as, leaving veer and his family is concerned, i don't think he ditched them.He quietly moved out from their relationships  for everyone's betterment. 

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nainarox18

I don't know but I just feel that I would personally never want to date a guy like Ruhaan. Well firstly I don't get shayaris I am very poor at it. Secondly just having cheesy romance rather than having conversations about anything under the sun is a turn off for me. Thirdly I want that guy to have a freaking life, his world shouldn't revolve around me. It's so suffocating. Fourthly if a guy can ditch his family ( in this case veer and his parents) I will have hard time believing him. Lastly his way of talking is cringefest.

Before veer going all psycho I would have chosen him anyday over Ruhaan.

P.S. Not meant to offend anyone. Just wanted to write down what I felt. Sorry if it was hurtful.

Though Ruhaan might  be the guy whom some girls may not like to date but then there are girls like Mishti who wants to date him..she clearly enjoyed being the center of his life. Infact even now his attention is what it is making her behave so strong. She is doing all these things and able to say all those heart breaking things to him without mincing words cause he is just not leaving her side no matter what.. he is still giving her enough attention that she is feeling that she has a right to give him to her sister.

And just if in case he stops caring anything about whatever the nonsense she is doing now.. then it is when she would understand what she is doing to him and she can taste her own medicine. 

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago