Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

People talking about Ruhaan giving space to Mishti as she already said she's bored of him, well people have different perspectives. I'm pretty sure if he had let her go after she broke up with him some people would have jumped on him calling him not capable enough to make things right. I have experience from his past show where he let go of his wife because she said so, people bashed him for that. So for me it's like kuch tou log kahenge πŸ˜† because u can never make all of them happy.

And TM u don't like shayiris that's your choice that doesn't make him unlikeable for others. That cheesy romance infact made the show more popular trust me πŸ˜† so I think u are in minority.

He has a history why Mishti is his world because she's the only relationship of him.

About Veer I'm a bit salty towards Ruhaan because of that but his parents are all words no action that's a proven thing.

Sorry if u feel offended by my response.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nainarox18

How did he live before Mishti was he in a constant state of sadness. Infact he was happy and had a good relationship with his friend. I am not dragging the actor it's just the orphan thing I was trying to prove. Because honestly it all narrows down to your personality. Also he did get several answers from Mishti as to why she wasn't interested. So now he should just leave and get his sanity back.

He should definitely leave now..and what personality he is still same .

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poiu123

I can understand your view to some extent. I don’t like shayaris either and I need lots of space in a relationship. I would not want the guy to think I am his world or something. But I can understand some people would like that. Here Mishti told him she does not love him anymore and wants to get back to her ex. He should keep his self respect and leave now.

I don’t like Veer either who would impose his decisions on me.

This is hypothetical in my case as I am married.

I agree about the self-respect part.He has bec a punching bag of Misti.

nainarox18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

He should definitely leave now..and what personality he is still same .

Really the same guy who had the guts to take someone else's drink? The guy who was hell bent on not showing the picture of the girl he liked to veer. The headstrong guy. That was the Ruhaan they introduced. Ruhaan's actual relationship was Veer. They were like brothers. Well being an orphan as everyone said he clings to relationships then how come let go of his brother like friend.
khatimeethi thumbnail

Really the same guy who had the guts to take someone else's drink? The guy who was hell bent on not showing the picture of the girl he liked to veer. The headstrong guy. That was the Ruhaan they introduced. Ruhaan's actual relationship was Veer. They were like brothers. Well being an orphan as everyone said he clings to relationships then how come let go of his brother like friend.

No same guy who was never interested to be in Veer engagement ..

Ruhan and veer were never show as best friends or brothers except lip service.

He was never into veer and his family ever ..so he did let go of relationship..he is into mishti so finding it hard

nainarox18 thumbnail

U are wrong ...i have friend who has been married now and her husband fell in love at first sight at airport and no she isn't great beauty...so it is wrong to swipe away just because it doesnt happened to me doesn't mean it doesn't exist ...

That is again ur perception to me it was fine so different ppl

What is the science behind love at first sight? Attraction right? What is attraction?the feeling of liking someone, because of the way they look or behave. How is this inspired? By our environment, our knowledge , media. Everyone has a idea of the person they are attracted to which again is constructed by media when we see them we like them hence attractions happen. Crushes happen like that all the time. Tinder made a fortune over this looks business. Overtime if you get to know the person it can turn into love. But being in love at just a mere sight doesn't make sense. And in this case he was obsessed after seeing her the first time. Well so was she. It's just a flawed concept.
Vartika026 thumbnail

I don't know but I just feel that I would personally never want to date a guy like Ruhaan. Well firstly I don't get shayaris I am very poor at it. Secondly just having cheesy romance rather than having conversations about anything under the sun is a turn off for me. Thirdly I want that guy to have a freaking life, his world shouldn't revolve around me. It's so suffocating. Fourthly if a guy can ditch his family ( in this case veer and his parents) I will have hard time believing him. Lastly his way of talking is cringefest.

Before veer going all psycho I would have chosen him anyday over Ruhaan.

P.S. Not meant to offend anyone. Just wanted to write down what I felt. Sorry if it was hurtful.

Hi, Naina (your name right?) I'd love to have a guy like Ruhaan in my life....it may be because I'm a hopeless romantic, but even if I were not I'd be lucky to have a guy like Ruhaan...

I'm sorry but I don't agree with you.... The cheesy romance you're talking about is cute to me and the shayries he recite are one of the reasons I love him so much...I get his shayries and I love them so much.

I highly doubt he'd have left his family, you see he's the kinda guy who loves with all his heart, with everything he has so I'm sure he'd never have left his family, if he had one. As far as Veer and his family is concerned.... Well, reciprocation is important isn't it? I mean Veer was so keen to believe that Ruhaan kidnapped Mishti shows what low opinion he had for his bhai jaisa dost, and his family....well, they are this ehsaan jatau people who will brag about their mahaanta just for giving tab water to a dying person....so yeah...they didn't deserve Ruhaan's undying loyalty.

And he does talk to her yaar....he talked to her the whole night in an episode. Anyway we all have our opinions. You have yours, I have mine....let's agree to disagree, shall we?😊😊

khatimeethi thumbnail

What is the science behind love at first sight? Attraction right? What is attraction?the feeling of liking someone, because of the way they look or behave. How is this inspired? By our environment, our knowledge , media. Everyone has a idea of the person they are attracted to which again is constructed by media when we see them we like them hence attractions happen. Crushes happen like that all the time. Tinder made a fortune over this looks business. Overtime if you get to know the person it can turn into love. But being in love at just a mere sight doesn't make sense. And in this case he was obsessed after seeing her the first time. Well so was she. It's just a flawed concept.

Nope psychology and science are different...and it is not attraction some times it is subconscious mind which gets attracted to unknown ppl for no reason and their have been many studies some agree some disagree for some ppl it happens ..so if it doesnt happen to u ...doesnt mean the entire world it is attraction based.

SRK loved gauri

Meghna markel was love at first sight..

If it was mere looks unattractive ppl wouldn't find love and have beautiful love story..so

nainarox18 thumbnail

No same guy who was never interested to be in Veer engagement ..

Ruhan and veer were never show as best friends or brothers except lip service.

He was never into veer and his family ever ..so he did let go of relationship..he is into mishti so finding it hard

so if he can pick and choose relationships so can others right? If he can let of something less important for something more important then so can Mishti right? Pari is more important to her than Ruhaan. So when she says him to leave several times he should just leave.
khatimeethi thumbnail

so if he can pick and choose relationships so can others right? If he can let of something less important for something more important then so can Mishti right? Pari is more important to her than Ruhaan. So when she says him to leave several times he should just leave.

.he did and none is saying mishti shouldnt chose pari...she should let him know reason rather than twisting around..because he knows her well to understand something is wrong as simple as that .

And he didnt pick and chose veer family never treated in real terms as his own.

Veer mom said before they knew bete jaisa and beta mai farak hai