Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

No it's not just you.. I won't want a Ruhaan either. I don't want a guy to fall for me without knowing my soul first,i dont want a guy whose love happened at a first look and not without depth. I don't want a relationship or love without friendship FIRST. I also wouldn't want the guy to betray his friend for me. He may have met me right then but he knew the friend his whole life. I don't want him to be selfish to choose his love over his friend. Also the points you mentioned.. I don't want him to be obsessed with me either, I want it to be a healthy attachment. MS Dhoni said his wife is his third priority - after his country and parents. That's how it shud be. I want a guy like that. Strictly my POV. I wud want to be important to him ofc, but not worshipped. Just two people independent and strong together in love, fine even without each other.

Edited by Naturegirl99 - 5 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhaan is a dream..I’m sure most women will want a man like him,.I mean really which woman wouldn’t want all that love and attention from her man. Yes he’s made his woman his world...but doesn’t it work like that..yes he has his job and career ..and after that he comes home to his lady...isn’t that how it’s supposed to be...And tbh if you are not the most important person in your mans life ...then you should be worried lol..😀

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

its just you :)

mujhe agar ruhaan jaise banda mile khud ko duniya ki sab se khush naseeb larki samjhongi ☺️

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ruhaan is a dream..I’m sure most women will want a man like him,.I mean really which woman wouldn’t want all that love and attention from her man. Yes he’s made his woman his world...but doesn’t it work like that..yes he has his job and career ..and after that he comes home to his lady...isn’t that how it’s supposed to be... And tbh if you are not the most important person in your mans life ...then you should be worried lol..😀

Lekin kyun? My hubby ‘s Mom is the most important person in his life. That’s how it should be I feel. For me it’s my parents first as well 😊. Mujhe bhi itna love and attention nahi pasand. I’m very independent and practical.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Lekin kyun? My hubby ‘s Mom is the most important person in his life. That’s how it should be I feel. For me it’s my parents first as well 😊. Mujhe bhi itna love and attention nahi pasand. I’m very independent and practical.

hey you’re a lovely generous woman then,,I think me like lots of other women can be quite jealous..and want first priority from their man. Before we had kids, I used to get jealous of my mom in law ...because my husband adores his mom,..and I’d get upset when he’d praise his moms cooking lol.. and now that we have 2 daughters...well I come third now..🙁
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

hey you’re a lovely generous woman then,,I think me like lots of other women can be quite jealous..and want first priority from their man. Before we had kids, I used to get jealous of my mom in law ...because my husband adores his mom,..and I’d get upset when he’d praise his moms cooking lol.. and now that we have 2 daughters...well I come third now..🙁

😆. I’m ready to be third when we have kids. After all he will be third too 😉.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swaasp

ohh okay I can understand everyone has their own preferences 😃

👍🏼👍🏼

Word Count: 0

Indira1211 thumbnail

😆. I’m ready to be third when we have kids. After all he will be third too 😉.

yes lol..that’s true ..😀
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

even i don't like much attention lol 😆I don't know how it will be when I will be married 😆
NazneenA thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I would love to have a partner like Ruhaan.

Yes, everyone has different perspectives.

But, love at first sight, it isn't just on physical appearance I believe? We can't really say that people who fall at first sight have no depth? Many people are not physically attractive, yet, people fall for them.

There is a thing called vibe, intuitive mind. Many people believe in it. I believe strongly in vibes. For example, when I see someone, male or female, I find someone interesting just by looking at them? I feel like interacting with them. With few people, I don't want to interact at all. Vibes, you know.

Now, Ruhaan saw her, he didn't see her complete face. He saw her side profile only & was intrested. He saw her face after he comes closer to take her pictures. It's not just physical appearance you know.

I am sure, if it were only physical appearance, he would have fallen in love innumerable times with beautiful girls, who are more gorgeous than Mishti, as he is a fashion photographer.

About making her his only priority? Why not? Why can't a guy make his woman his first priority. Soulmates/life partners are the ones you live most of your life with. It's not blood connection. Soul connection I believe? So, some one might consider their partner first.

Ofcourse, I would love to be the center of attention in my Man's life, like Mishti is in Ruhaan's life. About being crazy, two days ago, she was ready to marry him. Now, suddenly she wants to marry someone else & is not being herself. He knows, something is wrong. He wants to know, hence, the frustration, I believe.