Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmgomg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Love this!! Please update soon & dm me when you do!

Thankyoulove thumbnail

It's so so awesome and heart ♥ wrenching... Finally he realised his love for her... Now its interesting to look for how he will manofy her and pursue her and make her fall for him again...... 

Update soon.. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please 

Sammy1906 thumbnail

Please upload the story as soon as possible pls

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

So missing your stories dear.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I really want to read more. 

Affinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part 4

She watched him rest his head against the wall, his back towards her. Examining his body quickly, she realised the blood trickling from hisright hand.

Yeh ladka ek dum pagal hai, she thought to himself, before catching and stopping her immediate reflex of helping him. Zakhm de sakta hai toh apne aap ke chot ko bhar bi sakta hai. Itna bhachara bhi nahi hai Ranbir.

With all her strength, she turned away once again, trying her best not to feel Ranbir’s pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ranbir heard her come in. He heard her stop herself. He heard her retreating footsteps. Yet he didn’t move. He had been guilt-ridden before, thinking he had hurt Prachi because she was his friend, because he had missed her. Now realising he had hurt the girl he was in love with, broke his heart to pieces. He punched the wall again, and again, trying to match the pain that was in his heart until he was out of energy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been half an hour at least and Ranbir hadn’t come back to the dance floor. Prachi worried about what he was doing in the room alone. There was a part of her that wanted to go back, to check on him, but her pride refused to let her do so. Spotting Rhea at a corner checking her phone, Prachi walked towards her, to tell her to take care of Ranbir, but Rhea walked away before she had a chance to tell her to look after her boyfriend. Just as she was walking back, her eye caught a glimpse of him, as he silently watched her. Taking her gaze down, she noticed his hand was in a much worse condition than she remembered. She glanced around, everyone was too busy to see the dried blood on his hand. Ranbir hid his hand and gave her a weak smile, before going to the drinks table, grabbing some punch that she could only presume was laced with alcohol. Going up to Aryan, she told him about Ranbir’s injury. Aryan looked at her with concern, asking if she was okay.

“I’m fine Aryan,lekin his hand…, it looks very bad. Usse tumhari zaroorat hai,” Prachi countered.

Before Aryan left, she caught onto his sleeve, but before she could say anything Aryan smiled, “Don’t worry, main usse nahi bataoon ga ki tumne mujhe bheja hai.”

Prachi forced herself into a conversation with Sunny and Shahana, trying not to let her concern be  readily visible, but she couldn’t help herself but glance at Aryan and Ranbir. She watched them talk, before Ranbir pushed Aryan out of the way and stalked his way towards the exit, Aryan trying to catch up to him.

Sighing, she relented to her concern, knowing full well that Ranbir won’t get his wound checked. I'm not a monster like he and Rhea are. Mujhpe inssaniyat hai. He's hurt. I need to help him. She excused herself from the conversation she didn't remember a word of and followed pursuit the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He knew Prachi had sent Aryan and a part of him wanted to listen to Aryan, just to listen and obey to Prachi’s orders. Yet, he needed the pain. He deserved the pain.

Aryan caught up to him.

“Ranbir apni zid chhor dae. Chal main tujhe hospital lekhe jaata hoon,” Aryan pleaded his childhood friend.

“Aryan, dekh, I know you hate me right now. Aur theek hai, I deserve your hatred. Lekin tumne mujhe kabhi bhi bhai mana hai, toh uske vaaste please let me go. Please, tujhe meri kasam,” Ranbir replied before going to his car once again, not letting Aryan ask for any explanations.

As he put his seatbelt on, he saw Prachi stand infront of the car, restricting his way.

“Move out of the way Prachi. You can get hurt,” Ranbir requested Prachi, almost pleadingly.

“Tumne itna ghaav toh diya hai, ek aur sahi. Tumhe mujhe pareshaan karke toh chain milta hain. You’re hurt, tumhe infection ho sakte hain, lekin nahin, Mr. Ranbir Kohli toh kissi ki nahi sune ga. Right? Aur yeh sab kyun? Because main Sunny ke saath ayi hoon. Just because you didn’t have the sole attention o fevery girl in the party, like when Rishi was in office right? Issi waqt apnic ar se uttaro” Prachi countered, forcing Ranbir to momentarily freeze. He silently turned off the engine to his car, and walked to Prachi.

“Listen, muje pata tha ki tumne Aryan ko mere peeche bheja tha. I’m sorry, main tumhe aur pareshaan nahi karna chahta. That’s the last thing I want to do, Prachi, trust me. But I’m not going to the hospital, it will heal by itself in time,” Ranbir replied.

“Tum mujhe jaan bhooj kar pareshaan hi toh kar rahe hon. You knew I sent Aryan, yet you didn't listen to him, which means you didn't listen to me. You’re not some superman Ranbir, it won’t heal just like that,” Prachi all but yelled,grabbing onto his hand, and inadvertently hurting him as she examined his wound. Feeling him flinch, she loosened her hold on his hand, yet didn’t let go, trying to feel the extent of injury. “Dekho, main tumhare haath ko choo bhi nahin laga sakti, without you flinching. It’s a serious injury. You probably have even broken your hand, Ranbir. Tum itne pagal kyun hon? All this to be the sole center of attention for every girl always?” Prachi lectured him, yet with a soft undertone underneath mimicking her delicate hold of his hand. 

“Maine yeh Sunny khe wajah nahi kiya hai,” Ranbir replied.

“Phiri ss pagalpaan hi wajah pooch sakti hoon?” Prachi asked exasparatedly. 

Ranbir watched her from underneath his lashes, he watched her concern, he watched her anger, he watched her love, but he watched her pain too. 

“Tumhare ghaav se ghera nahin hain na. I deserve the pain Prachi. Not you,” Ranbir poured out. He turned to walk away, afraid if Prachi prodded further, that he would end up confessing his love, but she stopped him.

"Itni si bhi samajhdari nahi hain tujh mein, na. Apne aap ko ghaav deke,mere ghaav nahi bharege, Ranbir. Uske upar, mujhe zaada chot pochare hon, making me see you in pain. Tumhare aur Rhea jaisi nahi hoon na, kisi aur ka dard nahi dekh sakti," Prachi re-asserted to Ranbir, trying to convince herself more that it wasn't because she still loved the man infront of her. The man who broke her heart yet still held it.

He watched her swallow her tears, and put all his strength into not hugging her. He wanted to comfort her. He rather her yell at him, than see her this broken. He wanted to tell her his point of view. He wanted to tell his realization. But all that would currently hurt her even more. He didn't know how to ease her pain and that broke him.

"What can I do?" 

"Kuch bhi nahin," she avowed, draining him of all his energy in his body. 

Did this mean that they had no future together? Ranbir scrutinised her words.

Calling a rickshaw, wordlessly, she took him to the hospital. He tried to hold back his tears, as she did hers. but once he got back home, he broke down crying in his dee-da's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, i know its been a while, had major writer's block.  i do have one more chapter planned (maybe two, depending on how long i stretch out the details) so it doesn't end on such a sad note.  Haven't edited this, and i only know hindi because of bollywood so if something doesn't make sense in the hindi dialogue sections, let me know.

Edited by Affinity - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Love reading your writing.

Sammy1906 thumbnail

Beautiful story continue soon

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Read it in one go and wow this is good. Loved your writing style. Can't wait to read the next part. I hope you update soon.

Sweta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautifully written, could feel their pain. You really are a gifted writer❤️❤️