Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

It all made sense dear despite no proof-reading. And I would absolutely love if you extended it with more chapters. Your writing is really enjoyable. 

Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Was waiting patiently for this update.. Glad you thinking of extending the story.. This was awesome.. 👌

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am enjoying u guys' stories more than the Nonsensical comedy we get to see. 😊

Affinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part 3

For a moment, everything just stops. The rest of the world just blurs away. His eyes get lost within the pools of her eyes. His anger momentarily vanished.

Without taking his eyes off her eyes, he whispered, "….beautiful.” The words breaking them both out of their trance. Prachi pushed herself of Ranbir, but Ranbir kept hold of Prachi’s waist, even whilst he regained his footing.

“Don’t touch me, Ranbir. Mere saath chep hone ki bhi nah socchna. And you’re fake flattery. It won’t get you anywhere. Tumne mujhe ek bhar bewakoof banaya hai already, I’m not going to fall for your tricks again, samajhe tum, ”Prachi argued, struggling to get out of Ranbir’s grip, but winning to get distance between them.

“God, tum kitni yada kharoos hon, kabhi toh apni tareef…..,” his tone changed as he remembered why he had followed her here at the first place, “Woh ladke kon hain? I mean, pehle toh mujhe yakeen nahi hai ki tum date leke aayi hon. But you’re not the type of girl to just accept a date from a stranger,jiske matlaab hai ki tum yeh ladke ko pehle se he jaanti hon. The way you guy swere dancing with each other, matlab use bot ache se janti hon. I mean, haan, tumne pehle bhi ladko ke saath dance kiye hain, I don’t think you’re some full on bhenji type, but tum uske saath bilkul comfortable thi, which means you must know him. But hamare break up koh toh abhi 6 weeks hi huya hain. Which means, either you got close to him in a record-breaking time for you, or you were cheating on me?” Ranbir rambled, his grip slightly getting harder each time.

“Break up? Ranbir hum kabhi saath hi nahi the.Tumne mujhe use kiya tha to get close to Rhea. Tumhare koi haq nahi hai to ask whoSunny is in my life. Or when he came in my life?” Prachi retaliated.

As soon as Ranbir heard the name, it got stuckin his mind….Sunny kaise naam hai. Who does he think of himself? That he’s Sunny Deol. What if Prachi likes Sunny Deol though? What do I do? What did I do? Fudgesticks…Break up? Why did you think you guys were dating Ranbir? Itne bhi stupid kaise ho sakte hai Ranbir.

“Iska yeh matlab nahi…”Ranbir started to retalilate, before he stopped himself. What does he say? She was telling the truth. They weren’t dating. It was all a game to him. But the truth was something had changed for him during all of this. For some reason, he wasn’t happy with Rhea despite Rhea being  the girlfriend that he had always desired. For some reason, he wished for Rhea of never having told Prachi the truth. He had gotten everything he wanted. He was more popular than ever. Yet, he felt lonelier than ever. He missed Prachi. He missed his nok jhok with her. He missed her smiles. He missed their adventures. He missed when he’d take care of her. He missed her lectures, despite them being 100% irritating at the time. He just missed her.

“Ab chup hoga nah, matlab I am right. Now please, stay out of my life. Main johbhi karoon, tumhe kya?” Prachi said, before finally turning and walking away.

His eyes focused in on her expression. He knew she was hiding her tears. That she most likely would cry after she left this room. It made his heart pain. Should he run behind her? She doesn't want to see him. It’s then when he realised, he felt something for her.  Nothing else explained the hurt he was feeling. With all the pent frustration in his body, he punched the wall.

“Shit?!” Ranbir shouted at himself. Unsure if it was from the pain of the broken hand, or his own revelation that he was in love with Prachi, and Prachi had moved on with some jerk named Sunny. He let out a frustrated groan, as he rested his forehead against the now cracked/dented wall. The blood trickled down, as Prachi returned to the room, her eyes full of concern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully you guys like the update. I'm loving all your reviews/comments so far!!! Thank youu for taking time a leaving your thoughts, it means a lot!

Sammy1906 thumbnail

Thanksfor the update loving the story too much

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Loving your writing dear. Thanks for treating us pranbir lovers with your writing. But ranbir is an a-hole to accuse prachi of cheating on him here whilst he was trapping her in his fake love. 🤣 Imagine if he does that for real in the show? 

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is this the end of the story? I want to know what happens with Sunny and Prachi. Can you please extend this story to 3 more chapters? 

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Do continue it’s fantastic  👍🏼 and meri story bhi zarur padhna its KriYaansh/PranBir FF: Darmiyaan

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This amazing i like your all 3 parts

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I don't evn watch this show...but this couple has pulled me in and your story has kept me gripped - eagerly waiting for more. Amazing.