Kumkum Bhagya

Prachi/Ranbir--The fake love bet -Part 5 and 6 updated

Affinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

This is based on the spoiler that Rhea makes Ranbir break Prachi’s heart. Unbeknownst to Ranbir himself, he’s fallen for Prachi. But Rhea sensing Ranbir’s feelings change, breaks the news to Prachi herself, and Ranbir just goes with the flow,  he doesn’t understand why it hurt him so bad seeing Prachi distant but at the same time dating Rhea, because that’s what he always wanted, except he isn't as happy as he thought he would be. So this is about a month or two later.

Prachi's POV 

~~~~~~~~~~
When the flyers for the annual dance rolled out, Prachi was unsure if she wanted to go. She didn’t have anyone to go with. Although she didn’t believe she needed a guy to go with, she was an independent woman, after all, she just didn’t want to be a third wheel for Shahana and Aryan who had finally gotten together. That, and she didn’t want to see Ranbir. As much as she hated Ranbir, she also couldn’t see him with Rhea, even though she thought both of them deserved each other now, being rich spoiled brats who were heartless. Her heart still broke when she’d see them together because she had fallen for him. She couldn’t believe it. Him. Ranbir. It was all a game to Ranbir but she had fallen for him and his farce friendship. She had fallen for his irritating habits coupled with him making it up to her because he couldn’t see her cry. She had fallen for the cheeky smirk he made before he had an idea that she knew always meant trouble. She had fallen for her bad-boy charm and she hated herself for it. It had been 2 months since Rhea revealed to him that awful bet. She hadn't shown herself weak in front of them, Shahana, Aryan or her own mother but whenever she was alone, she did let a tear or two out for that beautiful dreamRanbir had cruelly made her have.

When she met Sunny, Disha’s son an instant friendship formed and it had helped Prachi slightly move on, having less time being by herself and more time being surrounded by good friends. And even though he was slightly older than her, he fit well in her group of her, Shahana and Aryan, who had broken his friendship with Ranbir after what he did to Prachi. Shahana,Aryan and Sunny convinced her to take Sunny with her to the dance. They were allowed plus ones, given if they had purchased a ticket for them, and her taking Sunny meant she wouldn’t be the third wheel, she would get to enjoy the dance with a good friend, and if anyone tried to mess with her, Sunny had promised to take care of them. After all, why should she miss out on the fun if Ranbir and Rhea were horrible people?

On the night of the dance, Prachi was actually excited. Disha had bought her a dress. Pragya and Prachi both had initially refused to accept the gift, they didn’t needexpensive gifts. But Disha had cupped Prachi’s face in her hands and replied, “MainePragya ko ek badi behen ka derza diya hai, so in that respect, you are my niece. Aur family main gifts gifts nahi hota, apno kya pyar hota hai.” Prachi huggedDisha and excitedly went on to try the dress. It was a black dress, that hugged her body at all the right places, with a lace neckline and sleeves. Prachi paired the dress with simple earrings, light makeup and hair bun up-so, with some loose strands of hair that were curled to finish off an elegant look. Shahana was the first to see her and teased her about wanting her as her date rather than Aryan because she looked amazing. Whenshe walked out of the room, Pragya and Disha both held huge smiles, gushing at how pretty she looked. Sunny joked about not wanting to go to the party anymore because he would need to fight off more people now because all eyes would be on her but gave her a side hug to let her know it was in jest.

The trio then left, meeting Aryan at the dance. When she entered the college hall, she was met with curious eyes. Some not recognizing her, others wondering if she was the same Prachi they knew from the earlier morning and others wondering who the guy with her was. When Sunny and Aryan left the girls to get some refreshments, was when she first felt his eyes. She didn’t dare turn around, but she could feel his gaze was fixated on her and if looks could kill, she would be dead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Very good OS on Ranbir-Prachi! 😳

Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome!.. 👌Can't wait to read the rest of this story.. 

Really not liking this "fake love" idea, feel bad for prachi but Rhea gets what's she wants thanks to the cvs.. 🙄

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Very nice👌👌 please update next part soon 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Can't wait for the remaining parts! Even I dislike the idea of this fake love trap. Rather I would like for ranbir to fall in love with prachi, rhea to realise he is in love with prachi for real and for her to break it to prachi to make her hate ranbir, but ranbir to start hating/ rejecting rhea after this and not start dating her and pursuing prachi, but prachi now hates ranbir and hopefully sunny is in the show by then so ranbir starts getting jealous seeing prachi with sunny. Also really liking aryan and shahana, especially due to that scene in the party after her skirt is ripped. 

avantika145 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting, please update soon.

AsadZoyaILU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

can u plz update quickly plz

avantika145 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Please update soon 

Affinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry guys, I had exams so I promised myself I won't write during them because I lose myself in writing then. I just finished them today, and i'm back to writing. I might extend this story longer. Maybe two or three more chapters.  Only if you guys don't mind that is. Or the next part will just be very long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A part of her wanted to look back. There was a small part that wanted to see him complimenting her. The small little part that always sided with him since she still wasn’t completely over him. However, she squashed that feeling down. Despite feeling his gaze throughout the night, she didn’t dare look back at him. Not because she couldn’t look him in the eyes, because she could. She still had her pride and she wasn’t shy, not around him anyway. However, she didn’t want to give the time of day. She wanted to ignore him. So, what if she had fallen for him? She was young, someday she will fall for someone else, and he would be 100x better than Ranbir because he won’t be as deceitful, Prachi deliberated in her head.

So far the dance was fun. She had completely ignored Ranbir and Rhea. She talked to a couple of people and danced the night away with her group of friends before a slower dance came on. Aaryan partnered up withShahana, and before she could even look back up at Sunny, he had extended his hand asking her for the dance. She knew Sunny probably felt awkward at the dance, and his only reason to attend the college dance was to make sure she doesn't feel left out. She smiled, taking his hand, allowing him to guide her through the dance floor. Sunny was a pretty good dancer, and she respected the fact that he was able to smoothly guide her through the dance to make her look like adept too.

“Wow, Sunny,tumne itna aacha dance karna kisse sikha?” she asked Sunny as the song was ending.

Sunny smiled, recalling his old memories, before clearing his throat and replying “Meribachchpan ki Ek dost se. Anyway enough dancing, I’m gonna grab some food! I’mtoo hungry, apni “date” ko bhooka hee rakhogi kya?” She laughed at the inflection, before excusing herself to go to the bathroom before she'd join him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as he saw walk away from the crowd, he couldn’t control himself but follow her. He was angry. At what he didn't really know. The fact that she was ignoring him? The fact that she was dressed like that, meant everyone was watching her? The fact that she was with some random guy? The fact that she was dancing like that with some other guy? The fact that it took him 6 months to be close to her, and now, not even 6 weeks had passed, and she was closer to this random guy that showed up from just nowhere than she was with him? Maybe it was misplaced on his part, but for now, Ranbir just followed his rage.

As soon as they were away from the plain of sight from the rest of the students, he quickened his strides, catching up to Prachi, before he grabbed her arm, and took her into an empty classroom. He could feel her struggle against his hold, but he was seething red. Entering the room, he let her go, pushing her forward slightly. However, he still blocked the door. He needed to talk to her.

“What the hell Ranbir? What is this nonsense? Mujhe kyun leke aye yahan?”

“Kaun hai woh?”

“Kaun? What?”

“Prachi,stop acting dumb. Maine poocha, kaun hai woh? Jiske saath tum chipke chipke nach rahi thi?” With each word, he advanced towards her before grabbing bothher arms and pushing her against the wall.

“Huh?”

“Prachi, answer me right now?” Loosing his grip, his hands were against the wall now, effectively trapping her in between his arm?

“Or what?Aur kya karonge tum? You have no right to ask me anything.” She pushed him aside. As she starts to walk away, Ranbir pulls her wrist with too much force, making both of them trip against a table. Himself sandwiched in front of the table and Prachi on him.

For a moment, everything just stops. The rest of the world just blurs away. His eyes get lost within the pools of her eyes. His anger momentarily vanished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued.

Hopefully you guys like it. Not proofread, so let me know if something doesn't make sense

Sammy1906 thumbnail

Loving the Story continue soon