Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaqzaade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Soon they were back on the road and driving towards their Honeymoon destination, the car filled with love songs and their hearts full of excitement.

The song playing on radio is

β€œTere mere sapne ab ek rang hain....

Jahan bhi le jaaye raahein hum sang hain....”

Tanvi397 thumbnail

Hi May Di,

First of all congratulations for your new job and this new thread and as usual bhari update πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ» ek din kya naina upar shift hui janab ne HM ki bhi planning karli 😜 cant believe our reluctant groom can be so hopelessly in love with his accidental bride! I know that I am nobody to suggest for this story because its your baby and you know how to nurture it but with your due respect I would like to request you that please iss wale sameer ka HM dry mat karwana...

Edited by Tanvi397 - 4 years ago
fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
Itsflora thumbnail

Haayeee hayeee hayeeee.

Their honeymoon!

Waiting super eagerly  

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rdrb

Thank you May for keeping up ur deadline inspite on your busy schedule.... I was refreshing the page every 2 hrs from midnight 😁😁😁.. my husband was seriously asking me is anything wrong ..someone not well... you keep checking your phone very often... I was like...πŸ€”πŸ˜ƒπŸ€ͺ..... 

I loved the humour sense of Mr. Somani .. was thinking what would be his thought process when he sees Naina in the morning... but never expected to search headbumps...🀣

Even for a short while... Preethi made her presence felt... lovely sister ..πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ€—...wow!!! She even caught her jijaji...☺😝...

Romantic sameer on the way.. boluram bada fast he...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. Man!!! How blushed would he been.. while indirectly proposing for honeymoon ☺️☺️..hope Naina has taken her pink nightie πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Naina planning for a memorable trip... sameer for a honeymoon... hope it's lots of fun and to understand each other

Awaiting for the trip!!!

Thank you for the lovely update May!!!😚😚😚

Renuka 

Awww.. your poor hubby got worried... but I am so happy to hear how eagerly you were waiting for the update 😊

Bholuram has decided he has already spent more than an acceptable amount of time away from his wife! No more!! πŸ˜‚ 

Hmmm... dono ka trip ka agenda thoda alag hai... dekhte hai dono khush hote hai ka sirf koi ek... πŸ˜‰

Thanks Renuka πŸ€—

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivasri

Hi May, wonderful update!!!  Asusual taking the things slow and steady.. 

Vishaka visit is bringing so many changes...chauke pe chauke Mar raha Sameer toh!!!

Loved the honeymoon planning scene... 

Show ke Bobby and ur storys Bobby cannot be compared at all...

preeeti s a darling sister!!!! 

Waise Sameers favourite nighties , modern blouse bi pack Kiya hai na Naina neπŸ˜‰

Ah!!! Sameer and Naina talking about mt.Abu and HM was mesmerizing...

many conversations are yet to be made but I want him to talk about khidki convo quick leaving moments, admiring her modern blouse, his jealousy moments.....ha so many more....

May update as and when you get time..tc.. 

Thanks dear! 

So pleased you enjoyed Preeti’s visit in this update. Naina’s joy would have been incomplete if nor properly shared with her sister 😊

Bobby is definitely thoda hatke here πŸ˜ƒ yaar, jaha hero khud hi apni love story mein reluctant ho, ya tha, waha kissi aur villain ka kya kaam 😜

Hope you enjoy the coming HM special updates!

Love, May 

Stuti596 thumbnail

Hello May 

How are you?? Hahaha Bholuram too excited for honeymoon and our Bholi naina is weaving dreams of trip hahaha I just hope she doesn’t acts like Naina(serial wali) on her honeymoon. Waise if taiji would have been here she would have fainted seeing the maheshwaris casually discussing about honeymoon trip🀣🀣🀣🀣. Well the update was awesome as always and thank you for making my Sunday ❀️❀️❀️ You’re amazing 

Love Stuti 

Nikkie_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi May... first of all congratulations on your new job!

I am so sorry for not leaving a comment for the previous part and a delay in my response for this part as well. But I have a very good reason for it, I was expecting and had my baby on 1st July and I have been keeping ver busy.

I am not sure how busy I will be in the coming days and though I may not be able to post the detailed comments I will make sure that I leave a short note.

As usual I loved both part 40 and 41. What I liked most was the fact that Sameer made it quite clear that he did not want Naina to move upstairs just because  of V. This is what he had wanted since a long time. They finally talked and cleared all the misunderstandings.

I am so grateful that this time Naina did not try to convert the honeymoon into a family vacation. I am so excited to read further how they come closer during the honeymoon. By the way you have made me quite curious, Naina Vishakha se aisi kya baat karna chahti hai?

Thanks for the update, I will eagerly wait for the next one.

Sonya-2019 thumbnail

Hello May,

First of all congratulations on your new job hope it  brings more growth and opportunities to you. Thank you for sticking to updating regularly while coping with the hectic life. 

Suspense of what Naina wanted to ask was not revealed in this update also what ever it is I hope it won’t interfere with their romance in Mount AbuπŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Waiting for the story to unfold in the beautiful Mont Abu please give us lots of romance in the next update.  Waiting for the next FridayπŸ€›πŸ½πŸ€›πŸ½πŸ€›πŸ½.

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikkie_1

Hi May... first of all congratulations on your new job!

I am so sorry for not leaving a comment for the previous part and a delay in my response for this part as well. But I have a very good reason for it, I was expecting and had my baby on 1st July and I have been keeping ver busy.

I am not sure how busy I will be in the coming days and though I may not be able to post the detailed comments I will make sure that I leave a short note.

As usual I loved both part 40 and 41. What I liked most was the fact that Sameer made it quite clear that he did not want Naina to move upstairs just because  of V. This is what he had wanted since a long time. They finally talked and cleared all the misunderstandings.

I am so grateful that this time Naina did not try to convert the honeymoon into a family vacation. I am so excited to read further how they come closer during the honeymoon. By the way you have made me quite curious, Naina Vishakha se aisi kya baat karna chahti hai?

Thanks for the update, I will eagerly wait for the next one.

Big big congrats Nikkie! Best wishes to you and your family and lots of love and blessings to the little one! 😊 You must definitely be super busy. Take care of yourself and the baby. Please don’t worry about commenting, just read the story when you need some distraction πŸ˜€

Glad you are enjoying the idea of a HM.. no way was Sameer going to let his HM get converted into a Teerth Yatra πŸ˜‚ hope you enjoy the coming parts.

And once again, best wishes from the bottom of my heart! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love, May.