Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanku May for another lovely  update so soothening , whole update was superb yaar . Eagerly waiting  for HM update . 

Love u May for writing so beautifully  . A big hug to u . Take care of yourself. 

Srilatha

Yudkbhislove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey congrats for the new theard also...loved the update... and congratulations for your new job as well...may u grow  leaps and bounds

Khushiamaan77 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi may 

Awesome update as always....yaar how come every time u come up with such a beautiful,amazing,super update....really hats off to u girl....👏👏👏

Commenting after a long time but never missed to read any update...their love slowly progressing in every update....loved every emotional convo btw samaina...

Thanks a lot for giving regular updates...this ff is really a masterpiece 👍🏼👍🏼

Coming to update vishaka ka visit samaina ke liye lucky hai first tho naina upper shift hogai aur ab honeymoon

But plz may tumhari ff ke naina ko tv ke naina ki tarha naive mat bana dena ke HM par sirf photo aur picnic....plz sameer ko ussa ka HM enjoy kar ne do....

Eagerly waiting for ur next update 

Lots of love 

Khushi

Euphoric_18 thumbnail

The biggest reason for loving your story is that you are keeping it slow and not rushing the things. The minute details that you mention about the daily chores and happenings in their house makes it realistic.

And obviously, always expect the unexpected...!

Finally, their honeymoon is on the way. Hope Sameer's wishes(also ours) get fulfilled. 

It's completely okay whether you post the updates on Friday or not. After all, it's worth waiting if the updates are this much amazing.

Lots Of Love❤

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations for the new thread.🤗

Their cuddling sessions are my favourite. 5 min aur kab 50 min banenge☺️Sameer only stares at her in petticoat and blouse kuch karta kyun nahi😆When your beautiful wife is in front of you who'll have interest in sleeping?!

Sameer besharam HM ki baat keh hi di. Ab raha nahi ja raha usse. I'm so excited! This is gonna be interesting to read your version of HM.

Sriyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Firstly congrats ki aap apne busy schedule mein se time nikalke writing karti hai n ur a fab writer the way u express evry scene emotions simply superb👍 par kya kare hum bhi majboor hai friday ka intezar toh kar lete hai... Par friday ko intezar bada mushkil ho jata haiii bcz ur the cliffhanger queen na😎 jaise ki aj apne bataya hi nahi ki naina ko vishakha se kya aaram se baat karni thi??  Par unhe time hi nahi mila ab iska kya asar hoga unke HM par???  But ur episode simply beautiful😍💓 na kam na jyada bas perfect💯✨

Privin thumbnail

Dear May,

The update is wow. Loved it....

Mr Maheshwari is getting bolder these days, managed to discuss and get his trip finalised with the help of his grandfather and parents. Kon kartha he ise🤣

I like this version of Mr Somani though his faith on Sameer is questionable. Must be watching some detective serials, so is keeping an eye on Naina's forehead for any cuts or bumps. His analysis of the hotel  most important in a honeymoon was making sense to Sameer but cannot say the same about Naina.

Loved Preeti doing her sisterly duties and her nok-jhok with her jijaji. Wonder why Vishakha's husband wants to know about her marks. 

Can't wait for the next update to start off Naina and Sameer's relationship as a couple. We readers are as desperate as Sameer, somebody give Naina a mills and boons novel to understand the idea of being romantic. Never mind, Sameer would surely teach her 😊

Thank you for the story May 🤗

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Dear May ,

Thank you for writing such a lovely story. I am a huge fan of your writing.  Whenever I feel low or am  upset then I read this story. You have no idea how much this story has helped me.  Every chapter of yours is so beautiful. I love the way their relationship is progressing - slowly but steadily.  Step father's character is very interesting, I loved it to the core. You have given it a shade very different with a touch of humour . I would love to see this Somani on our show. Wish our creative team had this caliber .

So Mrs. & Mr. Sameer Maheshwari are on the way to their honeymoon. Cant wait to read the next part. Next time please give us a lil more longer chapter. ...Greedy me ...I know... :) ..I understand its not easy to pen it down  with just 5 to 6 days in hand and it takes time. I love the way you consistently give such beautiful chapters.

Eagerly waiting for the next one....

Warm Regards'

Ashwathy

Mayu18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hahaha...I love sameer's internal rants and conversations with himself... Everytime he thinks in one direction, everyone else include Lady Fate takes him in another and the poor guy is only trying to love his own wife ... So cute and lovable this phase is!! 

As always, a huge heartfelt thank you for bringing this story to my life 

Mayu

Edited by Mayu18 - 4 years ago
isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your story is amazing .. I wait for every update ... Thank you for writing this beautiful story..