sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi may 

Wow what an amazing awesome update dear 

Loved it soooo much 

Finally way to honeymoon 

It was hilarious when

Somani was was searching for headbump in the  morning.  Omg so much change in somani  character from the show

Naina in romantic mood good 

Sameer is eagerly looking forward for this honeymoon and  we are eagerly waiting for next update to see how it unfolds 

Thank you so much dear 

Lots of love ang warm hug

Suma  ๐Ÿ’•

Darshitrajal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi dear May di ๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulations for the new thread.

Lovely, beautiful update.

Sameer beta se control nahi ho pa raha hai aur Naina Devi hai ki ๐Ÿคฃ

Doctor ke check up ke baad Sameer ne mast plan bana liya,jaise hi use pata chala ki Vishakha ek week jitana rukane wali hai aur nanaji ki tabiyat thik hai to biwi ko honey moon pe le jao. Honeymoon pe to phir koi bahana nahi chalega Naina ka๐Ÿ˜†. Bachhe ne badi samjdari dikhayi.

Aur Naina ki excitement dekhakar use bhi tassali hui ki chalo wo bhi jana chahati hai๐Ÿคช . Jija-sali ka bond bahut achha hai.

Loved their on the way conversation. Aur Naina ka ek hi chay mangake romance ka plan bananaโ˜บ๏ธ,aur phir Sameer se ruth jana dusari alag chay mangvane par๐Ÿ˜†. Phir buddhuram ko samaj aaya aur usane baat ko sambhal liya๐Ÿ˜†.

Aur aap bas update dete raho fri ya Saturday no problem. Take your time di. You are giving regular updates even though you are busy with lots of things. So we also understand you.

Take care and keep writing.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Waiting for next update.

Lots of love๐Ÿค—

Sejal.

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Hey May,

We can wait.. take your time with your new assignment and work load... It must have been hectic to update on Friday night after a busy day... story is so good that we are always desperate to read more but we can wait Yaar ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

Now coming to update first of all you clean bowled with the same day honeymoon planning... I was expected something like this eventually but Sameer dint have to waste a single day โ€œKAAL KARE SO AAJ KAR.. AAJ KARE SO ABโ€ ๐Ÿ˜

Naina being so naive has no idea of Sameerโ€™s imaginations... itโ€™s gonna be one hilarious ride... You made this whole intimacy thought a mix of comedy and sensuality... I still wonder whether Sameer will  laugh or cry after hearing Nainaโ€™s tongue protection philosophy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Smart way of added a pinch of Preehan topic through Somani... Bande ko topper bahu chahiye phir ladki mein aur kuch ho na ho 

Loved Vishakhaโ€™s perspective but i am still wondering what was that Naina wanted to discuss with her and could not 

Canโ€™t wait to see the outcome of this honeymoon trip full of romance, suspense and adventure ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cheers,

Akanksha 

Thanks Akanksha ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lol. Naina ke sath Honeymoon toh suspense se bhara hi hoga... Kuch hoga ke nahi??? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Mera Sameer... matlab meri FF ka Sameer thoda jyada utavla hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and does not believe in procrastinating! 

Ha ha ha.. Somani ka dimaag kiss disha mein chal raha hai, tumne bilkul sahi guess Kar liya ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope you enjoy the Honeymoon in Mt Abu!

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariarexiline99

Wow!!!! Very romantic update but I think it is so short. Anyways I loved it. Naina ka romance is so cute. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Thanks dear! Given the time available, wasnโ€™t possible to write a longer update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope you enjoy the coming updates too!

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta01

Nice update ... I know it's not easy to manage both the job and the writing but still u r managing...  So thank you for this.  Please take your time . Whether it's weekend or Friday, doesn't matter but please give an update every week.

Thanks Shweta for your kind words dear ๐Ÿค— hope you enjoy the next part as well!

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamvid

Thank you for another awesome update. I always wait for Fridays, since it is kinda start of the weekend. Your FF has made Fridays even more special and the waiting starts off as soon as I finish reading the update. 

Thanks dear and so pleased that you are still enjoying the FF so much! I hope I can keep making Fridays just a little more exciting for my readers going forward too! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonushrivastava

Hi May di. ๐Ÿค— It was such a lovely update as always.

Mr.Maheshwari ko Naina ke bina ab neend bhi nahi aati hai.โ˜บ๏ธ Playing with her hair was so adorable. Sameer se ab doori bardasht nahi ho rahi hai. Ohh Honeymoon aur vo bhi Mount Abu mein. โค๏ธ

Bobby is sometimes so funny . ๐Ÿคฃ I crack-up many times. How he was checking aaj sofe se nahi giri.๐Ÿคฃ

Saali-Jijaji ki jodi toh hamari favourite hai.๐Ÿ‘ Preeti ke jitna toh Naina ko koi nahi jaan sakta. Mr.Maheshwari toh darr gaye Naina ke options open hain ๐Ÿคฃ. Preeti apne Jijaji ko achae se samajhne lagi hai.Mandir mein Honeymoon ke liye wish kar ke aaye the Mr.Maheshwari. โค๏ธ Naina in romantic mood is a treat. โ˜บ๏ธ Ek cup se chai share kar lenge. Par Mr.Maheshwari samjhe hi nahi ki unki biwi bhi romantic ho jaati hai. Sameer talking about his hostel was lovely. And Sameer's song vo bhi specially dedicated to Mrs. Maheshwari was beautiful. 

Vaise Naina ko kya puchna tha Vishaka se aur pucha ke nahi? Agle Friday ka intzaar karna bohut mushquil hai par its ok . We will wait for the next update. Please take care.โค๏ธ

Thanks Disha! So good to read that you enjoyed all the different interactions in the update... 

I thought it would be a good time to introduce a little more of fun bonding between Jija Saali... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So happy that you are enjoying Bobbyโ€™s character here. I wanted to experiment with it and not present the same as the show. 

Naina ne mummyji se baat Ki ke nahi? Aur kya... letโ€™s wait and read ๐Ÿ˜œ

Love, May 

MANSHITA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Firstly congratulations for your new thread.  Update to din par din romantic ho rahe  hai.  Aab mount aabu me kua hoga...... lagta hai aab to sameer naina ke liye yehi gana gayega .. pyaar maga hai tumhi se na inkar karo. Waiting for next update.  Or sasu ma se kya puchna tha naina ko ye to suspense  raha hi gaya

Dharapriya thumbnail

Sorry i already read on Wattpad but was not late to reply. This is a wonderful update as always. U always keep ur promise. Thats what we love. One liners of Sameer are superb. Bahot zyada control karna padega. I was laughing While reading that part. He is now knowing about innocent Naina still. And i m thinking how will he react when he will know that Naina is so nice and doesnt know anything about intimacy. Other liner kash Kai ki jagah chalne ko kehti. Lol mungerilal.  Love how somani was watching his bahu for any bump on head. I wanna know what was Naina going to ask vishakha. Yaar bata dena please. How desperate he was for asking for going on honeymoon. Was laughing at his condition that time.l loved the care shown by the family even by somani for their travelling. That liner was too much. Kahi kabhi bhi options open rakhna to nahi chahti. Pagal ladka

When he was thinking that honeymoon ke sapne dekhti hai khokhan darr gaya and i was like sahi dara hai. . Cherry onthe top was the single sungby him. Tu meri is zindagi hai. Lastly nasamajh pagal Sameer ek chai kyun mangvayi.. now will be eagerly waiting for next update dear.  Love u loads for giving us such a lovely story to read and refresh.

Lovleenrai thumbnail

Hi

"Queen of my ๐Ÿ’œโค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“"

How do you manage everytime to amazed us by your different line of thinking๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช and thanks for another amazing update๐Ÿฅณ

Now coming to update...... Apna sameer to bada fast nikla yaar, saam ko upar sift kiya aur subha ko honeymoon pe le gya ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ.

Loved the 5 min aur morning cnvo... And ab akele neend nhi aati. Dress ๐Ÿ‘— cnovo " Dekhunga to sirf main๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜", wohoooo๐Ÿ˜‰ our romantic nainaโ˜•

And of course  the list  preparation,specially  the last thing added by sameer๐Ÿ˜˜,.

Mr somani cracked ๐Ÿคฃme ๏ฟผthis time. 

Don't take so much stress about update dear..... We will wait, you should take care yourself ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Lovleenrai - 4 years ago