Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I didn't mind him in the M-V-R track, too.

But, here if he does something, I would definitely mind. 

I don't like IF emojis. That is why, I don't use it often.

I have never ever called him Gem. Not even once. I called him Fiance or ex. That's all. I didn't like it. It shattered the meaning of Gem. Bcz, I used to like calling someone Gem of a person, if I liked them. Uske baad se I couldn't πŸ˜‚

I once saw a hospital names Gem & I started laughing πŸ˜‚

I was one of the people who called Veer a gem of a person at the very beginning of the show, so I took that dig as a personal affront. πŸ€£

Yeah, this emojis are so old style! I love the normal emojis and miss using them when I'm posting from my laptop

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They are encouraging Veer kind of morons then. 😑

It will be better if Mishti turns in to nun than marry Veer the guy who tried to destroy her life because she dumped him. Veer's entire family is criminals. What a rubbish concept. Why will any girl marry a guy like him??😑

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

I was one of the people who called Veer a gem of a person at the very beginning of the show, so I took that dig as a personal affront. πŸ€£

Yeah, this emojis are so old style! I love the normal emojis and miss using them when I'm posting from my laptop

Than we all are really sorry arjita. We didn't mean to offended you or anyone it just that mishaan were getting name without doing anything wrong on the basis of assumption and veer was getting defend even when he did something wrong so that piss us off as gem people aren't expected to do anything wrong πŸ˜† how being such great person he did something bad so we used that for mocking but once we realized we over used that word and that word loosen his real meaning we stop calling him oneπŸ˜† once again really sorry, wasn't the intention to took personal dig on member

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 4 years ago
Trisolaris thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Than we all are really sorry arjita. We didn't mean to offended you or anyone it just that mishaan were getting name without doing anything wrong on the basis of assumption and veer was getting defend even when he did something wrong so that piss us off as gem people aren't expected to do anything wrong πŸ˜† how being such great person he did something bad so we used that for mocking but once we realized we over used that word and that word loosen his real meaning we stop calling him oneπŸ˜† once again really sorry, wasn't the intention to took personal dig on member

I meant the personal affront as a semi-joke, but you are such a sweetheart for this Unisha! β€οΈπŸ€—

I was just hoping that they don't show the third angle as evil for once in an ITV show but when have the writers of this show held up to my expectations anyway, so I got over it pretty quickly. And then they turned him so vamp-y that it turned almost funny and trolling him became quite fun for me too. πŸ€£

And I did notice that many people stopped using that nickname once I, and some other folks,  brought it up in some MF post so again that was very big and extremely sweet of you all. :) 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

@bold. OMG! I didn't know that.πŸ˜‚

See, by the time I joined this forum, everyone used to call him Gem. I didn't know how it started. But, it used to make me laugh. 

I used to call my uncle Gem of a person. After seeing it's usage here, I stopped calling him thatπŸ˜‚

I will take time to go back to use that word againπŸ˜‚

Trisolaris thumbnail

@bold. OMG! I didn't know that.πŸ˜‚

See, by the time I joined this forum, everyone used to call him Gem. I didn't know how it started. But, it used to make me laugh. 

I used to call my uncle Gem of a person. After seeing it's usage here, I stopped calling him thatπŸ˜‚

I will take time to go back to use that word againπŸ˜‚

Oh yes, I was quite a trail blazer πŸ€£

NazneenA thumbnail

Oh yes, I was quite a trail blazer πŸ€£

I disliked him na, so It used to make me laugh. I don't know, it still makes me laugh.

We all used to laugh in the AT  but, it was directed oy toward him. Not any fellow forum member. 

Trisolaris thumbnail

I disliked him na, so It used to make me laugh. I don't know, it still makes me laugh.

We all used to laugh in the AT  but, it was directed oy toward him. Not any fellow forum member. 

I know, no hard feelings at all!

By the end of the show almost everyone has a nickname anyway- gem, delusional, mahaan. :P

NazneenA thumbnail

By the end of the show almost everyone has a nickname anyway- gem, delusional, mahaan. :P

I know right. Bcz, at one point or the other, every character has annoyed us. πŸ˜‚

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Majnu too :p