Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Veer kidnapped her. According to me kidnapping is worse than taking decision. In real life today's girls would give him a top to toe dhulai.

This whole forgiving Veer and let us be friends is making me confused about the mental stability of Mishti. She is weird. At first she decided to end her career , next marry this moron and now lets be friends after a kidnapping attempt by local goons. This guy Veer is just disgusting. How can she forgive him. He hired those goons. No girl is safe with Veer. Mishti is one hell of a dumb girl. He character just makes me angry every day.

I think tumne acche se show dekha nahi hai.. Veer ne hire nahi kiye the goons ye pura kidnapping ka plan veer ke parents ka tha... Ye bahot bada unfair hoga ke aap baccho ko uske parents ke kiye gaye crime me involve karo... Serial me clearly dikhaya gaya ke veer ko pata hi nahi tha ke kidnapping ka plan uske parents ka hai jab usne dekha ke uske papa kahi jaa rahe hai paisa bhare hua bag leke tab usne unka picha kiya aur tab usko pata chala uske parents ke crime ke bareme.... So veer ke sath safe nahi hai koi bhi girl vesa kese keh sakte ho... Veer ne apne parents ko bhi bola ke apne bahot galat kiya me gusse me aake mishti insult ki par aap logo ne to had hi kardi kuch bhi ho sakta tha aur aap mishti ke sath yaar koi bhi girl ke sath aesa karne ka kese soch sakte ho.... Mishti ne uske parents ko maaf kiya hai aur uske badle me kuch veer se promise liya hai... Shayad aapne veer aur uske parents ke nichle convo ko miss kar diya hai aur veer ne kese jaana ke uske parents involve hai vo bhi miss kar diya hai

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasaf

I think tumne acche se show dekha nahi hai.. Veer ne hire nahi kiye the goons ye pura kidnapping ka plan veer ke parents ka tha... Ye bahot bada unfair hoga ke aap baccho ko uske parents ke kiye gaye crime me involve karo... Serial me clearly dikhaya gaya ke veer ko pata hi nahi tha ke kidnapping ka plan uske parents ka hai jab usne dekha ke uske papa kahi jaa rahe hai paisa bhare hua bag leke tab usne unka picha kiya aur tab usko pata chala uske parents ke crime ke bareme.... So veer ke sath safe nahi hai koi bhi girl vesa kese keh sakte ho... Veer ne apne parents ko bhi bola ke apne bahot galat kiya me gusse me aake mishti insult ki par aap logo ne to had hi kardi kuch bhi ho sakta tha aur aap mishti ke sath yaar koi bhi girl ke sath aesa karne ka kese soch sakte ho.... Mishti ne uske parents ko maaf kiya hai aur uske badle me kuch veer se promise liya hai... Shayad aapne veer aur uske parents ke nichle convo ko miss kar diya hai aur veer ne kese jaana ke uske parents involve hai vo bhi miss kar diya hai

Mishti just broke up with him. She didn't marry him. Just think if she married him and after couple of years if she divorced him what this parents would do? About Veer he is his parent's lallu beta. He was alright to see his mom deciding Mishti's engagement ring. If he is alright to see his mom's choice what was the need to call that girl Mishti? For his parents he was alright to see Mishti sacrificing her career when he know Mishti doesn't have parents and she is the major earning member of her family. He saw her stressed regarding Pari as she was childish and incapable to run a buisness at first. It was Ruhan who taught Pari. As a bro in law that was Veer's duty. What duty did he fulfill as a damad or a boy friend or a mangetar or a lover? Nothing. He is still unreliable. Uparse his criminal family. It is not only Veer but his entire family is not safe for any girl. And we know what he did seeing Ruhan and Mishti together. He has the right to punch Ruhan  as Ruhan his bro/best friend betrayed him. But what right he has to involve Pari in this? Pari was neither his lover nor GF. Why did he told about Ruhan-Mishti to Pari. What was his intention here? To hurt Mishti by hurting Pari. He wanted to break Mishti's family. This guy is seriously a cheap guy. I just hate him.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree Veer could have handle things better, but Ruhaan and Mishti are not innocent either here. All three are terrible. IMO I mean, what kind of friend is Ruhaan? Not checking in on his best friend Veer after the woman he loved dumped him, but instead, romancing with the same woman who broke his friend's heart.

@jhalak7: Veer never kidnap Mishti though, it was his parents. He had no idea his parents did it until after he heard his dad's conversation with the gang and when finding out, he called the police himself on his parents misdeeds. 

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

I agree Veer could have handle things better, but Ruhaan and Mishti are not innocent either here. All three are terrible. IMO I mean, what kind of friend is Ruhaan? Not checking in on his best friend Veer after the woman he loved dumped him, but instead, romancing with the same woman who broke his friend's heart.

@jhalak7: Veer never kidnap Mishti though, it was his parents. He had no idea his parents did it until after he heard his dad's conversation with the gang and when finding out, he called the police himself on his parents misdeeds. 

Veer didn't call the police.They tracked them . Police had doubts on them from beginning.Yes you are right Ruhaan is a bad friend but his karma gave him back Now veer got back his fiance.He loves her so Misti should marry him 🤗

Edited by NamrataRa - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

Mishti was against Ruhan from the very beginning. She said again and again that she doesn't want Ruhan at her home. It was her home not Veer's. He was such a stubborn guy who forced Mishti to accept Ruhan. He insulted Mishti who was not even his wife yet. Yes I am also against Ruhan snatching Mishti. But jo Mishti kiya hai naaa woh Tit for Tat. Jaisi karni waisi varni. Accha kiya. If a boy friend doesn't respect GF she should dump him this way and runaway with his that best friend. I would say this is Veer's lesson. But yes Mishti should clear this to Veer. Or else he and his loser parents are thinking they are inocent. Well they are not.