Precap...is mishty going to get back with veer ?

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

What was the precap ? Is mishty going to get back with veer...she said something about a promise he made....what was that..to return the Favour of her dropping charges on him and his family ..has he agreed to marry Her..mishty pari And veer have all lost it now.. Ruhaan is the only sane person Now..he has to sort this stupid situation out..🀨

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

What was the precap ? Is mishty going to get back with veer...she said something about a promise he made....what was that..to return the Favour of her dropping charges on him and his family ..has he agreed to marry Her..mishty pari And veer have all lost it now.. Ruhaan is the only sane person Now..he has to sort this stupid situation out..🀨

Lol πŸ˜‚ god knows what will happen ..

This show might end with Ruhan in rehabilitaion center πŸ˜‚bec pari delusion will drive him bad

And mishti veer married πŸ™„πŸ™„

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

This show might end with Ruhan in rehabilitaion center πŸ˜‚bec pari delusion will drive him bad

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Not to forget my ⭐ boy will accompany him🧘

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Not to forget my ⭐ boy will accompany him🧘

Yes both need to do this πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈand leave all moh Maya 

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think the precap is misleading, and that Mishti meant that she and Veer can be cordial now and not be antagonistic towards each other. 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

I think the precap is misleading, and that Mishti meant that she and Veer can be cordial now and not be antagonistic towards each other. 

It might be but, she asked veer something outside of the police station na..so, she might ask him to pretend with her.. I hope, atleast veer is sensible enough to not go with it

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

It might be but, she asked veer something outside of the police station na..so, she might ask him to pretend with her.. I hope, atleast veer is sensible enough to not go with it

Veer joined the other bhajan mandal of agreeing to whatever Mishti says na. He is showing his gratitude to her for taking her complaint back, by keeping quiet 

Indira1211 thumbnail

I hope Veer starts seeing some sense and tells ruhaan everything that has been happening.  veer knows that ruhaan loves mishty ..not pari ..so I hope he turns good and helps mishaan by telling ruhaan everything. Pari is a gone case,. Full on delusion..

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

but I think she has also asked him to help her ...remember when she messaged him to call her..that was all plotting and planning for ruhaan to know that veer is still in contact with her..she’s probably going to tell ruhaan she’s going back to veer and veer May go along with it,.or he may tell ruhaan everything that has been happening,  I feel for ruhaan..he doesn’t deserve any of this nonsense that both mishty and pari are throwing at him..