Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but I think she has also asked him to help her ...remember when she messaged him to call her..that was all plotting and planning for ruhaan to know that veer is still in contact with her..she’s probably going to tell ruhaan she’s going back to veer and veer May go along with it,.or he may tell ruhaan everything that has been happening,  I feel for ruhaan..he doesn’t deserve any of this nonsense that both mishty and pari are throwing at him..

99 % she will go back to veer 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

99 % she will go back to veer 

Anshi I am in your team now i have no expectations from anyone now.😆last episode me suddenly sabko realisation hoga 🤢

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Anshi I am in your team now i have no expectations from anyone now.😆last episode me suddenly sabko realisation hoga 🤢

Yes magically pari will become mahan 

Or realise her true love is arnav and dump Ruhan ..Jo bhi hoga it will be to show how sisters are world best and can do anything for each other unlike their mothers.

Ruhan who ?

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i think yes..that's why she called him....but now ruhaan knows veer ke parents ne kidnap kiya tha mishti ko...ruhaan toh pta laga lega ki mishti bs natak kar rhi veer ke pas jane ka..koi insaan pagal toh nhi hoga jo apne kidnappers ke ghar hi shaadi karke chala jaye... bs pari jaldi se propose kar dale ruhaan ko....isse bhi  mishti ka ruhaan ko leke behaviour bhi pta chal jayega...pta nhi yeh din kab ayega 🤔

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mujhe AnSh and Taani ka drama Dekhna hai . Lots better than this track🤣

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: poiu123

Mujhe AnSh and Taani ka drama Dekhna hai . Lots better than this track🤣

mujhe bhi🤣

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

It might be but, she asked veer something outside of the police station na..so, she might ask him to pretend with her.. I hope, atleast veer is sensible enough to not go with it

I can't believe that the situation has come to this that we expect Veer to be the sensible one 🤣

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

I can't believe that the situation has come to this that we expect Veer to be the sensible one 🤣

I am telling you. I might be ashamed of myself for calling out other characters, if Ruhaan does the same😂

Imagine, me expecting something from veer🤣

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I am telling you. I might be ashamed of myself for calling out other characters, if Ruhaan does the same😂

Imagine, me expecting something from veer🤣

You shouldn't be- we can only judge characters based on how they have acted so far and Ruhaan has done nothing wrong in the M-R-P triangle yet. I was one of the people who criticized him during the M-R-V triangle but they made all of that moot by making Veer vamp-y. And I know you'll bash Ruhaan if he does something stupid, so nothing to be ashamed of in hoping that a character pans out better! 😃 (btw I hate IF emojis)

Oh yes, the famous "gem" 🤣

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

You shouldn't be- we can only judge characters based on how they have acted so far and Ruhaan has done nothing wrong in the M-R-P triangle yet. I was one of the people who criticized him during the M-R-V triangle but they made all of that moot by making Veer vamp-y. And I know you'll bash Ruhaan if he does something stupid, so nothing to be ashamed of in hoping that a character pans out better! 😃 (btw I hate IF emojis)

Oh yes, the famous "gem" 🤣

I didn't mind him in the M-V-R track, too.

But, here if he does something, I would definitely mind. 

I don't like IF emojis. That is why, I don't use it often.

I have never ever called him Gem. Not even once. I called him Fiance or ex. That's all. I didn't like it. It shattered the meaning of Gem. Bcz, I used to like calling someone Gem of a person, if I liked them. Uske baad se I couldn't 😂

I once saw a hospital names Gem & I started laughing 😂