Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Dekhte hai. He isn't dumb, but let's see how her planning is.

She planned even dinner date with veer all nice set up forgetting anything did it work out ?

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Then why do u think Ruhan is needed in show..anf why so much build up on Ruhan ..he isn't so dumb ...

And with Paris uniting it is gonna be pukish...

Mishaan was to garner viewers. 

sweetzzz thumbnail

She planned even dinner date with veer all nice set up forgetting anything did it work out ?

That was to mend things, this is to spoil things 😂

khatimeethi thumbnail

That was to mend things, this is to spoil things 😂

.so if that didnt work why will this 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly if Ruhan falls for drama ...what is point of this character ..and where is his trust and belief in mishti and his love...he knows mishti so he wont fall for the bait which is thrown ..

He can do 2+2 ..and isn't dumb like pari.

Yes, he is the more mature one amongst the two of them. I feel like he knows Mishti inside out. If Ruhaan also falls for the drama, then the game is over, right? So, then Mishti would have to leave or live in shame, then Ruhaan would be soo heart broken and leave too. He won't simply hang around so he can wallow in the very same house, does he? So, how does that further Mishti's cause? Exactly, it gives me creeps if he would believe that Mishti is a two timer, aakhir hero hain, itna toh nahin gira sakte haina, ki he doesn't trust his love? ðŸ˜­I am all for him creating a huge ruckus but not this. This would be very distasteful😭

Then what, Veer and sissy get to be mahaans by bringing them together. I don't feel so. 

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cvs please  give something to Ruhaan.Ruhaan trust Misti & all the plans of Misti should backfire.Hope they don't make Ruhaan dumb & typical ITV Ml.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Mishaan was to garner viewers. 

So what stop viewers from watching now

They have got reviews how they hate the drama and pari is puke worthy ...whynwill they annoy viewers for next 15 episode

sweetzzz thumbnail

.so if that didnt work why will this 

Ultimately, we know her plans would be poppat. But then she is doing it all to unite the divine child with ruhaan.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Yes, he is the more mature one amongst the two of them. I feel like he knows Mishti inside out. If Ruhaan also falls for the drama, then the game is over, right? So, then Mishti would have to leave or live in shame, then Ruhaan would be soo heart broken and leave too. He won't simply hang around so he can wallow in the very same house, does he? So, how does that further Mishti's cause? Exactly, it gives me creeps if he would believe that Mishti is a two timer, aakhir hero hain, itna toh nahin gira sakte haina, ki he doesn't trust his love? ðŸ˜­I am all for him creating a huge ruckus but not this. This would be very distasteful😭

Then what, Veer and sissy get to be mahaans by bringing them together. I don't feel so. 

Exactly there was no need to build character if he was only the love interest ...he has brains which he should use and if he cant and belives mishti on face value than what makes him better than veer ?

And why should a non entity like pari be mahan 🙄

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

Cvs please  give something to Ruhaan.Ruhaan trust Misti & all the plans of Misti should backfire.Hope they don't make Ruhaan dumb & typical ITV Ml.

Exactly hope Ruhan uses his brainn