Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Oh common Ruhan loved her even when she didnt ...u think he is so dumb who cant figure out when delicate darling will talk of her love ..

Why are we treating him as equally bimbo as pari..

Didnt mishti plan on setting things right with veer went on date and wanted different thing before jungle track happened ..

Similarly she is planning here it will juat explode on her face. ...

I seriously hope it does sooner. It'll happen for sure, but when is the question. 

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Does she really have so muçh brains ? She'll know that he was never into her, but then as per everyone she is cheating ruhaan too with veer. So doll will cry along with ruhaan that her sis cheated him.

Common this is way disgusting ..if she csbt figure out that she was crying that day so mishti did drama..Ruhan said he loved mishti .

She cant be shown so in ditch not to do 2+2

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

I can't believe I am saying this. Should I have expectations then from Veer? I am totally confused.

May be we should! Or even from the doll may be, that she'll use her brain for once.

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Oh common Ruhan loved her even when she didnt ...u think he is so dumb who cant figure out when delicate darling will talk of her love ..

Why are we treating him as equally bimbo as pari..

Didnt mishti plan on setting things right with veer went on date and wanted different thing before jungle track happened ..

Similarly she is planning here it will juat explode on her face. ...

Anshi, I love what you said here. I am hopeful that Ruhaan won't simply believe what is on the surface🤔 Exactly, I don't want him to be equal to stupidity personified😡😭

He was at the verge of losing her with no hopes then, I don't know if he will simply believe in her nonsense now. When he knew she was his, would he let her go that easily now? It is about time everything explodes in her face- the WHOLE FREAKING DRAMA😡

sweetzzz thumbnail

Those are her plans ,similar to her date and getting back with veer did they work out ?

And again so if Ruhan said he loved mishti will sister not put 2+2 together

Acc to them she is cheating ruhaan too with veer na. Veer is a poppet in her hands now. He'll do as she say. 

Bold - do you have that expectation from her? 🙄

khatimeethi thumbnail

Acc to them she is cheating ruhaan too with veer na. Veer is a poppet in her hands now. He'll do as she say. 

Bold - do you have that expectation from her? 🙄

Look sweetz this is way dumb so if she is cheating Ruhan too with veer wont they have brains to figure why she broke up ..

And pari is dumb but her surroundings made her dumber .so she can put together..

Why will su bua mention ruhaan ?

sweetzzz thumbnail

Common this is way disgusting ..if she csbt figure out that she was crying that day so mishti did drama..Ruhan said he loved mishti .

She cant be shown so in ditch not to do 2+2

Let's see. I have 0 hopes on her.

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Does she really have so muçh brains ? She'll know that he was never into her, but then as per everyone she is cheating ruhaan too with veer. So doll will cry along with ruhaan that her sis cheated him.

Then there is no reason for this characters existence😡 If she believes Mishti two timed,  then, this character ko toh doob marna chahiyee and Mishti should know how that sissy was never worth her two cents EVER😡

sweetzzz thumbnail

Look sweetz this is way dumb so if she is cheating Ruhan too with veer wont they have brains to figure why she broke up ..

And pari is dumb but her surroundings made her dumber .so she can put together..

Why will su bua mention ruhaan ?

May be, like mili said, she'll make use of veer buying that house? 

I don't know, I have 0 expectations from Pari. 

Su told radhika that she saw ruhaan there na! I don't know how that'll gel into the story now.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Anshi, I love what you said here. I am hopeful that Ruhaan won't simply believe what is on the surface🤔 Exactly, I don't want him to be equal to stupidity personified😡😭

He was at the verge of losing her with no hopes then, I don't know if he will simply believe in her nonsense now. When he knew she was his, would he let her go that easily now? It is about time everything explodes in her face- the WHOLE FREAKING DRAMA😡

Exactly mili Ruhan isnt so dumb to do 2+2 especially if sissy goes on being love lorn and blame mishti ..atleast he need to use his brains ...