Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Here comes the end of a roller coaster ride of close to 2 years of Silsila Badalte Rishton ka (incl both the seasons) . Lot of emotions, lot of ups and downs, lot of arguments and lot of lovely moments! I am glad they gave us a proper ending, (though I still think Mishti owes an apology to ruhaan and the family) with a lot of Mishaan scenes and the reality of having your home close to wife's family smiley37We deserved something like this end of season 1 but the cruel CV's couldn't give us that. But this season ended on a very very happy note.

Ruhaan is a true gem of a person and most girls wish to have a partner like him. Kunal is a very talented actor and I am so looking forward for his new show. He better come back soon. I'll miss him smiley31and I'm sure KJ AT will soon move to the CC, even otherwise we are going to stay in touch hai na KJ AT wasis? 

Mishti is an amazing sister and a very responsible daughter/sister. Barring the SD I have liked her always, kyu nahi aakhir wo mauhaan ki beti hai. And we criticise someone only if we feel the bond closer, isn't it? Teju is a good actress, takes up different and bold roles. Good luck to her! I'll soon see her in KKK.

Pari is a very complicated character. I didn't understand why she was commitment phobic but then I think I dealt with it and I am glad she came out of her bubble and agreed that she was in delusion. She is genuinely happy for mishaan and also returned the shares Mishti wanted to give ansh and Pari. Love you my girl ❤️. Aneri I think is doing all monotonous roles, though I only know of saanjh and Pari but she should try something challenging, and also put on a little weight. I wish her all the success.

Veer is the one who was bashed the most on this forum, but he came out as a very sensible guy by the end of the show. He has seen a lots of ups and downs in the character but came out a true hero. Rohan was criticised no less for the acting but I must say he did improve a lot. He seems to have already signed a show, so all the best to him.

Dadi has been a constant support to mauli last season, but she has been a very big disappointment to me this season. I miss the mauli-radhika moments a lot! Here's wishing Jaya ji great success. She has been working since the beginning of season 1 and she deserves a vacation now 😂😂

Arnav, my 🌟 boy turned out to be the most matured character of the show. He might not have got the love of his life, but he was not so obsessed with her either. He moved on, and started concentrating else where, and came out to be the best friend one can have.

Su bua indirectly was the reason for mishaan. I wish she was a part of the last episode, but looks like some other commitments! Looks like the actress is doing some roles in BW, so good luck to her. 

Mauhaan - my most favorite though amidst washing they tried to put ishaan's love down, he is a true star and he and mauli deserve all the happiness. I am sure we guys are going to stay in touch through the mauhaan AT guys. I'll miss the daily banter 

Finally, everyone in the forum have been amazing. Though we had our share of agreements and disagreements, like I always say we interpret whatever is shown in the show based on our personal experiences and that's what makes us stick to our points. It's all part of the game, if I did hurt any of you through this journey, my heartfelt apologies. Love you all guys and wish you all the best in whatever you do in life. I am sure I'll meet many of you in KKK forum, but even otherwise hope to see you all in elsewhere, very soonsmiley31

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pranurosid

End mein daadi also joined them😂

first episode dadi danced with strippers last episode dadi joining beer party🤣

Why dadi talks weirdly?

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

beer is back.🥳show started with beer and ended with beer.😆i thought they have forgotten beer🤣

Yayyyyy!! I missed su bua today. 🍻to her

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Yayyyyy!! I missed su bua today. 🍻to her

su bua mujhe bilkul yaad nhi thi😆