Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

May be, like mili said, she'll make use of veer buying that house? 

I don't know, I have 0 expectations from Pari. 

Su told radhika that she saw ruhaan there na! I don't know how that'll gel into the story now.

To do 2+2 

So again when Ruhan sees sissy crying and blaming miahti won't he understand ...

Is he so dumb and if he is then how will truth come out ...their is no way then 

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Then there is no reason for this characters existence😡 If she believes Mishti two timed,  then, this character ko toh doob marna chahiyee and Mishti should know how that sissy was never worth her two cents EVER😡

I doubt mili. I can't say how, but Mishti is definitely creating circumstances around her that everyone believes she is cheating. So that they wouldn't be so sad after she leaves the city.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Then there is no reason for this characters existence😡 If she believes Mishti two timed,  then, this character ko toh doob marna chahiyee and Mishti should know how that sissy was never worth her two cents EVER😡

Exactly sweetz is being angry bas..

This whole thing will explode bas..mishti plan will backfire...just like dinner plans

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

To do 2+2 

So again when Ruhan sees sissy crying and blaming miahti won't he understand ...

Is he so dumb and if he is then how will truth come out ...their is no way then 

Has he seen sissy's love all this while? He'll only know about sissy's love for him at the end of the drama. Until then, he'll be like - she two timed with him and veer. That's what I think will happen.

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly mili Ruhan isnt so dumb to do 2+2 especially if sissy goes on being love lorn and blame mishti ..atleast he need to use his brains ...

He never gave up on her when he had not even a fraction of a percentage hope that she could be his. Now, he knew how she agonized the whole freaking time, it is genuine, he should know she is not flaky and two timing. If he believes in that, then, there is no worth in his belief in their love. I feel that Ruhaan won't be as petty to believe that nonsense if that is what she is going to throw at him. 😔

If her intention is only two timing, she could have done that without breaking up with Veer.  It is about time the whole drama explodes in her face and I want Ruhaan to give her nicely for dragging both of them through this😡

khatimeethi thumbnail

Has he seen sissy's love all this while? He'll only know about sissy's love for him at the end of the drama. Until then, he'll be like - she two timed with him and veer. That's what I think will happen.

U think he is equally dumb as pari ?

That he wont think ..he is shown to be smarter and could figure out ..he isnt as dumb as sissy to not figure out when mishti leaves or when she forces him and pari 

sweetzzz thumbnail

Exactly sweetz is being angry bas..

This whole thing will explode bas..mishti plan will backfire...just like dinner plans

😂It'll explode at the end of the drama. A day before the show ends. And then everyone will say how mahaan Mishti is, had Nandini thought like her, all this wouldn't have happened, and then Pari does mishaan Milan.

khatimeethi thumbnail

He never gave up on her when he had not even a fraction of a percentage hope that she could be his. Now, he knew how she agonized the whole freaking time, it is genuine, he should know she is not flaky and two timing. If he believes in that, then, there is no worth in his belief in their love. I feel that Ruhaan won't be as petty to believe that nonsense if that is what she is going to throw at him. 😔

If her intention is only two timing, she could have done that without breaking up with Veer.  It is about time the whole drama explodes in her face and I want Ruhaan to give her nicely for dragging both of them through this😡

Exactly if Ruhan falls for drama ...what is point of this character ..and where is his trust and belief in mishti and his love...he knows mishti so he wont fall for the bait which is thrown ..

He can do 2+2 ..and isn't dumb like pari.

sweetzzz thumbnail

U think he is equally dumb as pari ?

That he wont think ..he is shown to be smarter and could figure out ..he isnt as dumb as sissy to not figure out when mishti leaves or when she forces him and pari 

Dekhte hai. He isn't dumb, but let's see how her planning is.

khatimeethi thumbnail

😂It'll explode at the end of the drama. A day before the show ends. And then everyone will say how mahaan Mishti is, had Nandini thought like her, all this wouldn't have happened, and then Pari does mishaan Milan.

Then why do u think Ruhan is needed in show..anf why so much build up on Ruhan ..he isn't so dumb ...

And with Paris uniting it is gonna be pukish...