Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ponymo

Just because she has supposedly lied before doesn't mean she will lie every time. Yes, it can be a lie but it's more likely not because it's a trashy, nasty specimen called Aditya Pancholi who we're talking about here.

Kangna did look happy being with him, during that time period..... Don't think a rape victim would be like that....

Also as others said, accepting drinks from him again and again, despite knowing that he spikes it, seems too much...

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana is notorious for exaggerating ...I dont trust PAncholi either given his abusive history.

May be Karma caught up with Pancholi and Kangana that Watermelons will smash each other.

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just because she has supposedly lied before doesn't mean she will lie every time. Yes, it can be a lie but it's more likely not because it's a trashy, nasty specimen called Aditya Pancholi who we're talking about here.

Of course we know she’s an extraordinary and shameless liar and of course there is photographic and video evidence that she was happy with Pancholi at the time and of course there are several unbelievable things in her statement which contradicts earlier statements and of course her lawyer threatening to do this if he wouldn’t withdraw his complaint seems like extortion and of course the timing of the complaint the day after getting summoned to court for defamation given the fact she didn’t follow up the complaint since April despite multiple reminders from the police seems retaliatory ... but why not believe her because although she is a provably vindictive liar making a self serving statement with several inconsistencies this seems like something Pancholi would do?

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nova19

Of course we know she’s an extraordinary and shameless liar and of course there is photographic and video evidence that she was happy with Pancholi at the time and of course there are several unbelievable things in her statement which contradicts earlier statements and of course her lawyer threatening to do this if he wouldn’t withdraw his complaint seems like extortion and of course the timing of the complaint the day after getting summoned to court for defamation given the fact she didn’t follow up the complaint since April despite multiple reminders from the police seems retaliatory ... but why not believe her because although she is a provably vindictive liar making a self serving statement with several inconsistencies this seems like something Pancholi would do?

Even if all of what you say is true, still doesn't mean she cannot be a rape victim.

1146481 thumbnail

Even if all of what you say is true, still doesn't mean she cannot be a rape victim.

Well, using the same twisted "logic", there is more chances of Aditya Pancholi being her Rape victim than other way round. She and her pimp sister is capable of spiking people to sleep with her and then blackmail Aditya Pancholi to take her to director's offices and parties too.

Like i said before: She is the only "Rape victim" in the world history who roams around with the "Rapist" for years, repays 1 Crore for grocery (her twitter words), invites him for her new bf premiere and then makes Unwanted sexual advances at men all the time. AND even laughs at Rape jokes!

Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

So you get raped then you decide to live with the guy for 5yrs? Oh you did so because he was blackmailing you with your nudes? So how did you leave him after 5yrs? Oh you finally got those pics so you deleted them and set yourself free? 😂

At least make a believable bull story. I added the last part as Kangana can’t even think of that.

Apparently each time he wanted sex he spiked her drink and even after knowing what he was doing she still kept on taking it and also living with him or few times he raped her but later it somehow became consensual? I mean girls fell in love with their rapists all the time right, right 🤨

Don’t be surprised if she spews something like this, I gave her a few ideas now 😂

Anyone who believes such pathological liars, I’d say please use your brains 🧠

Even video is out of her lawyer. She thinks she can lie like this and people will believe it? Delusional much

I remember adhayan telling his story and now I know he was telling the truth.

You need to be a different kind of person to handle these kind of people or better yet stay away

She can’t say a thing against Sanju or Ajay. Go figure

Illyrion thumbnail

Yes Ponymo she could be a rape victim. But it’s more likely not because it’s a trashy, nasty specimen called Kangana Ranaut who we’re talking about here.

You don’t seem to recognize the irony of mentally convicting Pancholi on the word of a liar because you don’t like him.

He’s never been accused of forceable rape (the maid claimed he enticed her with BW promises while she was a minor). He’s never been accused (even by Kangana) of drugging or photographing women against their wills.

Kangana has been caught in many lies. Kangana has intentionally maligned the characters of multiple people. Even in this statement there are inconsistencies and contradictions.

But in your opinion only his history is relevant -though unrelated. Her history is completely irrelevant despite being a pattern.

1167366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventurousman

I wonder why she doesn't say anything about them. Didn't they harm her more than all the other people she's attacking? I don't get it. What have people like Karan Johar and Alia Bhatt done to her? So weird.

Illyrion thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventurousman

So you get raped then you decide to live with the guy for 5yrs? Oh you did so because he was blackmailing you with your nudes? So how did you leave him after 5yrs? Oh you finally got those pics so you deleted them and set yourself free? 😂

At least make a believable bull story. I added the last part as Kangana can’t even think of that.

Apparently each time he wanted sex he spiked her drink and even after knowing what he was doing she still kept on taking it and also living with him or few times he raped her but later it somehow became consensual? I mean girls fell in love with their rapists all the time right, right 🤨

Don’t be surprised if she spews something like this, I gave her a few ideas now 😂

Anyone who believes such pathological liars, I’d say please use your brains 🧠

Even video is out of her lawyer. She thinks she can lie like this and people will believe it? Delusional much

I remember adhayan telling his story and now I know he was telling the truth.

You need to be a different kind of person to handle these kind of people or better yet stay away

It’s worked well for her in the past and there are all ready one sided sympathetic “news” stories on the net. I pray people won’t fall for it again but I have to tell you the statements against her imaginary boyfriend seemed as obviously false as these lies but people ate it up like ice cream. Hopefully, everyone will eventually realize when someone tells lies, lies, and ever more lies there is a pretty good chance she’s lying.

Looks like her lawyer - master of the daily rambling legal word salad media updates in the time of the “imaginary” boyfriend - thinks so :

https://twitter.com/rizwansiddiquee/status/1146380643359531009?s=21

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: regnow

I wonder why she doesn't say anything about them. Didn't they harm her more than all the other people she's attacking? I don't get it. What have people like Karan Johar and Alia Bhatt done to her? So weird.

They didn’t harm her. She had affairs with them and got serious that’s when they both kicked her out of their gang and also didn’t allow her to promote rascals.

The thing is they knew how to handle her so she won’t ever come back in their lives or harass them as they’ll phuk her up so she’s scared in that sense and that’s the only thing that works with people like her.