Kangana: Aditya Pancholi used to drug and rape me EVERYTIME

1146481 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

1. Aditya Pancholi and his wife files Criminal defamation case against Kangana after her Aap ki Adalat Lies.

2. Court summons her all the time. She sends her lawyer to threaten him to withdraw or I will file fake rape case. He stings the video, exposes her and complains to cops.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA5K4PC93XU[/YOUTUBE]

3. Court summons Kangana and Rangoli on 26th July. Next day, she files Fake Rape case.

1. The complainant has alleged that Pancholi first raped her inside a car on the pretext of dropping her home from a party. She said, “I suspected then that he had spiked my drink. After the party got over, Pancholi said he will drop me home. He stopped it in the middle of Yari road and started getting forcefully physical with me. He also took photographs of, which I wasn’t aware of.”

2. The woman alleged that Pancholi asked her to live with him like a married couple and when she told him that he was his father’s age, he began blackmailing her with the photos he took inside the car the other night.

3. The complaint mentions that Pancholi kept spiking the woman’s drink and even beat her up once on the road when she went to lodge a complaint against him. “From 2004 to 2006, Pancholi kept me at different locations and established a forceful physical relationship with me by spiking my drinks all the time.”

4. The woman alleged that she had confided in a senior police officer named Bipin Bihari about her situation then. However, no action was taken. The officer is currently at the DG-rank and is posted as the managing director of the Maharashtra State Police Housing and Welfare Corporation.

5. Pancholi’s wife Zarina Wahab allegedly knew about the incidents, however, as the complaint mentioned, she refused to help the actor. “She told me that she felt happy whenever Pancholi was not at home and said there will be peace at home only when he’s not around. She also said that he is a big actor and she wouldn’t like it if someone defamed him. He has no fear because his wife is helping him,” said the complainant.

6. The actor further alleged that she was not the only one whom Pancholi had raped but she was informed by one of her journalist friends that he had also raped a 14-year-old girl who used to work at another famous actor’s house.

7. As mentioned in her statement, Pancholi once came to her house in her absence and beat her sister. She said that when she returned home, she was horrified to see her sister ‘shivering and completely scared’.

8. The actor added that Pancholi started demanding money from her between 2008-2009. She said he asked for Rs 1 crore in lieu of the expenses he did for her. “He asked for Rs 1 crore. In fact, I paid Rs 50 lakh and he stopped troubling us for a bit,” the complainant said.

9. The accuser said that Pancholi started demanding money once he realised that she has become a top actor. She said that he started threatening his family members.

10. Pancholi allegedly sent threatening messages to her sister and brother. He also allegedly kept blackmailing her with her pictures and threatened to destroy her career.

Victim Kangana with her "Rapist"

Kangana Ranaut and Aditya Pancholi

kangana ranaut

"Victim" Kangana starts dating Adhyayan Suman and still invites her "Rapist and Assaulter" Aditya Pancholi for premiere of her new boyfriend Adhyayan Suman's film: Haal e Dil

Image result for haal e dil premiere aditya pancholi

Image result for haal e dil premiere aditya pancholi

ODD DAYS:

Kangana: He took money threatening to show my dirty pictures 😭

ON EVEN DAYS:

"Sati Savitri" Kangana in her first promotional Ad 🐷

"Savi Savitri" Kangana full frontal nudity in Raaz

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fOBcz-ErtA[/YOUTUBE]

"Sati Savitri" Kangana in Rangoon promotions: I Can Do A TOPLESS Scene Without Putting Ni**les Tape; It's Expected From Me: Kangana Ranaut By Puri| Published: Saturday, February 18, 2017

https://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/news/2017/i-can-do-a-topless-scene-without-putting-npples-tape-its-expected-from-me-kangana-ranaut-254547.html

Aditya Pancholi can extort this s__t with anything but definitely not for showing her dirty pics. Has she even left anything for Imagination? Sab kuch tho dikha diya already duniya ko🤣

Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I mean after about the 3rd time you should’ve told someone 🤣

Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

7.. As mentioned in her statement, Pancholi once came to her house in her absence and beat her sister. She said that when she returned home, she was horrified to see her sister ‘shivering and completely scared’.

This part 😆.Come on we are talking about Rangoli here. Ye baat kuch Jami nai.😛

1146481 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

I mean after about the 3rd time you should’ve told someone 🤣

Or stopped having drinks from him atleast 😆 She said in her interview during her debut that "She loves Sex"🤣. I think she needs therapy now considering how a "Rape victim" keeps herself making indecent advances at others without any respect for boundaries or consent. If she was a guy, she wud be booked for life for Sexual offences and Harassment

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Hrithik fans disgust me! So much hatred? she got raped by a person! Have a heart and use your brain!

1146481 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

Hrithik fans disgust me! So much hatred? she got raped by a person! Have a heart and use your brain!

Errrr....she was NOT. This case was filed to threaten Aditya Pancholi to withdraw the Defamation case he filed and for which she was summoned. Whole world knows that she dated that guy publicly for 5 years and was spotted with him everywhere from parties to awards. And she herself is a Serial Remorseless Sexual offender. People shud slam this B__h for misusing Rape laws for self interests. You shud use your brain and be ashamed to support this Evil Sick Criminal despite her nonstop disgusting pukeworthy actions

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If I believed she was raped I would use my heart. Since I know for a fact she lies all the time and can pick out lie after lie in this very statement and remember 4 days ago when Kangoli twitter-lied denying Kangana even made any complaint, why don’t you use your brain and recognize Kangana is a lying liar who lies all the time.

1017676 thumbnail

This is why real victims don’t get justice. Lying scumbags like her are the reason.

There is Disgusting Liars and then there is Kangana.

1078397 thumbnail

use ur brain and see the footage where her lawyer in openly threatening pancholi that if he didn't withdraw the defamation case. They (Kangana n co) will file a rape case 🤢👎🏼
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

People like her are the reason that real victims never get justice. Disgusting.