Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Dil tukde tukde hogayi πŸ’”

kardiya πŸ’”πŸ’” kya siyappa hai yeh naya entry bhi πŸ€£ haa yeh sissy friend hai πŸ€ͺ umeed nahi rakhna chayiye  Su bua bhi Dekhnayipayi (Some sane role in S2)πŸ€”Ruhaan πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡don't aware anything πŸ€ͺ

Playing With My Heart Heart Broken GIF - PlayingWithMyHeart HeartBroken Pain GIFs

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

kardiya πŸ’”πŸ’” kya siyappa hai yeh naya entry bhi πŸ€£ haa yeh sissy friend hai πŸ€ͺ umeed nahi rakhna chayiye  Su bua bhi Dekhnayipayi (Some sane role in S2)πŸ€”Ruhaan πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡don't aware anything πŸ€ͺ

Playing With My Heart Heart Broken GIF - PlayingWithMyHeart HeartBroken Pain GIFs

The situation is Ulta here chandu. The girl is playing with the boy's dil and he doesn't understand what's happening and is just looking over 

vinnas thumbnail

The situation is Ulta here chandu. The girl is playing with the boy's dil and he doesn't understand what's happening and is just looking over 

that we Silsila viewers understand na πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž didn't find right Gif πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ🀣Sweetz πŸ˜³β€οΈ 

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Episode should go to hell but your GIFs are really entertaining.

sweetzzz thumbnail

that we Silsila viewers understand na πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž didn't find right Gif πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ🀣Sweetz πŸ˜³β€οΈ 

Arey, this is an apt gif chandu, just character reversal. I really love these gif's you post πŸ€—

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

Episode should go to hell but your GIFs are really entertaining.

Thank You πŸ˜³πŸ˜›β€οΈ

Heartbeat Love GIF - Heartbeat Heart Love GIFs

vinnas thumbnail

Arey, this is an apt gif chandu, just character reversal. I really love these gif's you post πŸ€—

SweetzzzπŸ«πŸ°πŸ­πŸ€—πŸ˜›

Heartbeat Love GIF - Heartbeat Heart Love GIFs

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mishaan come out of the PS and mishti upset that ruhaan told the inspector that she is his wife, doesn't want to continue the trip, says Pari loves him. Ruhaan interprets that to be like a friend loving him and says of course hum bahut ache dost hai. Mishti thinks this is not the right time to explain ruhaan about Pari and agrees to go on the trip . While on the way ruhaan asks her multiple times what's bothering her, but she doesn't answer.

Pari reaches ruhaan's studio and calls him multiple times but he doesn't answer. Mishti tell his Pari might be in trouble or something, she'll be upset if he doesn't answer her phone and sulks, he finally answers and madam was planning lunch date. He says he is at a friend's studio and busy, so lunch after a couple of days. Pari upset, and thinks he told Dadi that he'll be at his studio but telling her he is elsewhere .

She looks for some Mishti's docs in the cupboard and finds the bag in which the broken bouquet was kept by Mishti, she asks Dadi why did Mishti keep it here and both wonder why! 

While this is happening, mishaan reach their resort and see su there, so while ruhaan distracts her, Mishti takes a taxi and leaves from there so heartlessly without informing him. Poor guy is in tears. 

Precap - gattu fellow meets Pari and says Mishti is your sis right,is she married? Pari says no and then sees ruhaan and mishti at home and recalls ruhaan saying Mishti is his wife. Next scene, he and mishti at the parking of their building, he tells Mishti - I didn't say anything at home but want to know itna bada fareeb(don't know what it means) kyu kiya? that he knows ruhaan is pari's bf, and asks Mishti knowing all this, you? Stop your madam before it's late. If you care about her life, don't take it away from her 

Bold: Fareeb means dokha betrayal πŸ˜†

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Bold: Fareeb means dokha betrayal πŸ˜†

Thank you, Unisha πŸ€—

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just have to say that little pari annoyed the hell out of me ..and now this big pari is doing the same ,.😑