Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Show has slipped on web from 1 to 6 😂

So even audience who watch it for story have left...

Oh yes they will try to sacrifice ruhaan too..

I.would suggest u better stop the show mili not worth it .

The writers are obsessed with showing world.best sisters..

And how.mishti os bestest sister amd.pari too.

Ruhan.is a mere toy for.these girls...

And they feel bad for him as per convenience ..

Really, the ratings dropped that badly and still they don't care?😲Why? May be economics. May be they shot a lot of stupidity and now to reshoot and change may be too much money. So they don't care to correct course. This is my opinion with my limited understanding of business and economics🤔

Anshi, where is the story anymore? I really didn't intend to watch the season 2, after pathetic treatment of Ishaan in season 1, I was very peeved😡. When the show started, I didn't like even one character or actor. I felt all of them were too flaky for my liking. I was watching for the story, I was sold on the couple by phenomenal story and acting by the couple. Now, there is no story, the acting that is following the story is confusing and irritating to me. 

@ bold.... who is feeling bad for Ruhaan, exactly? I don't see anybody feeling bad for him. Delusional duo is thinking that he is the luckiest guy alive to get the fawning sissy💔 ( need my emesis emoji here ). Mishti doesn't care, she is mad as to why he doesn't leave her alone and go after Ewww........ and make her endeavor easier. Not once have I see her or have a monologue about how he will take the rejection, Veer ka toh she was too considerate, but not for the love of her life😭Yeh kaise? Veer ka toh haq banta hain, not to feel bad for Ruhaan. Only we are feeling bad as of now for him, once he commits the kaand, which I am fully anticipating, we will also stop feeling bad for him😭

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

How is she not wanting selfless sister...isn't she doing all this so she get that tag of selfless sister ...why would she tell pari ...then pari will want her happiness so.she dont wabt to.tell pari at all she want it all by herself and sleep peacefully at night that she gave her sister her fav toy .ie Ruhan.

Mauli never played games ..she was confused because she had a daughter with kunal..here mishti is playing games ..pushing pari in delusion ,using veer etc..

How is her intent any good ...where is she worried about ruhaan and what will happen to him ?..what if he dies ,what if he hate entire family ...will pari get her fav toy then ?

So just because Ruhan loves her she want him to die ?

What is this Mishti wanted a tag and doing a this😕.. may be it might be some people opinion I respect it. But in my PoV, there isn't any fear in Mishti what people will think if she chooses to be with Ruhaan after knowing about Pari's also .. most of her monologues are like Pari will be heart broken .. but not like I don't want to be Kunal's daughter...

Having said this I am not supporting what Mishti doing, she is totally foolish for doing this..I am only talking about her intention though.. her actions are wrong agreed .. when people are question her intentions too..then obviously different opinions will be there..

Mishti is obviously not as sorted out as Mauli to handle situations maturedly.. I only compared her priorities with Mauli's priorities at certain times in season 1..Between even Mauli played a wife game with Kunal in the memory loss track.. oh well I know situations are different still she too played a game. 

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Really, the ratings dropped that badly and still they don't care?😲Why? May be economics. May be they shot a lot of stupidity and now to reshoot and change may be too much money. So they don't care to correct course. This is my opinion with my limited understanding of business and economics🤔

Anshi, where is the story anymore? I really didn't intend to watch the season 2, after pathetic treatment of Ishaan in season 1, I was very peeved😡. When the show started, I didn't like even one character or actor. I felt all of them were too flaky for my liking. I was watching for the story, I was sold on the couple by phenomenal story and acting by the couple. Now, there is no story, the acting that is following the story is confusing and irritating to me. 

@ bold.... who is feeling bad for Ruhaan, exactly? I don't see anybody feeling bad for him. Delusional duo is thinking that he is the luckiest guy alive to get the fawning sissy💔 ( need my emesis emoji here ). Mishti doesn't care, she is mad as to why he doesn't leave her alone and go after Ewww........ and make her endeavor easier. Not once have I see her or have a monologue about how he will take the rejection, Veer ka toh she was too considerate, but not for the love of her life😭Yeh kaise? Veer ka toh haq banta hain, not to feel bad for Ruhaan. Only we are feeling bad as of now for him, once he commits the kaand, which I am fully anticipating, we will also stop feeling bad for him😭

I started for kunal the actor mili...but such shitty storyline cant hold my interest even of SRK is in it .i walked out of.zero lol.

The writers are pathetic...also ruhaan cant see mishti discomfort or she being worried ?

He cant sense anything so he is destroyed too 🤦🤦

And mishti had some monologues about how Ruhan will react and all na that scene when Ruhan is excited so.as many feel.she knows she is wrong ...but wanna gift pari.her love..

Dont.ask me how.mili how 🙄🙄

And today when mishti tells Ruhan seriously that pari loves u this guy take it as friend 🤦🤦

mili9 thumbnail

I started for kunal the actor mili...but such shitty storyline cant hold my interest even of SRK is in it .i walked out of.zero lol.

The writers are pathetic...also ruhaan cant see mishti discomfort or she being worried ?

He cant sense anything so he is destroyed too 🤦🤦

And mishti had some monologues about how Ruhan will react and all na that scene when Ruhan is excited so.as many feel.she knows she is wrong ...but wanna gift pari.her love..

Dont.ask me how.mili how 🙄🙄

And today when mishti tells Ruhan seriously that pari loves u this guy take it as friend 🤦🤦

Toh, what happened today? 

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

In short Misti's love for Ruhaan is of 2Rs.When the base is so weak then the future is doomed.I am so mad why I watched it.Only 2weeks are remaining we have to tolerate Misti's nautanki with Veer or Gattu & Pari/Dadi 's with Ruhaan in addition Misti's Sacrifice tears & Ruhaan's helpless. In the end for 30 sec Misti will run to Ruhaan to say Ilu & Ruhaan will forgive her like a idiot & Pari will smile with Mahaanta tears.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

In short Misti's love for Ruhaan is of 2Rs.When the base is so weak then the future is doomed.I am so mad why I watched it.Only 2weeks are remaining we have to tolerate Misti's nautanki with Veer or Gattu & Pari/Dadi 's with Ruhaan in addition Misti's Sacrifice tears & Ruhaan's helpless. In the end for 30 sec Misti will run to Ruhaan to say Ilu & Ruhaan will forgive her like a idiot & Pari will smile with Mahaanta tears.

Literally disgusted with the way things turned out 

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Literally disgusted with the way things turned out 

Sweetzz, can you tell me what happened? Seems like everybody is sick of what happened but I didn't understand. 

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Sweetzz, can you tell me what happened? Seems like everybody is sick of what happened but I didn't understand. 

Mishaan come out of the PS and mishti upset that ruhaan told the inspector that she is his wife, doesn't want to continue the trip, says Pari loves him. Ruhaan interprets that to be like a friend loving him and says of course hum bahut ache dost hai. Mishti thinks this is not the right time to explain ruhaan about Pari and agrees to go on the trip . While on the way ruhaan asks her multiple times what's bothering her, but she doesn't answer.

Pari reaches ruhaan's studio and calls him multiple times but he doesn't answer. Mishti tell his Pari might be in trouble or something, she'll be upset if he doesn't answer her phone and sulks, he finally answers and madam was planning lunch date. He says he is at a friend's studio and busy, so lunch after a couple of days. Pari upset, and thinks he told Dadi that he'll be at his studio but telling her he is elsewhere .

She looks for some Mishti's docs in the cupboard and finds the bag in which the broken bouquet was kept by Mishti, she asks Dadi why did Mishti keep it here and both wonder why! 

While this is happening, mishaan reach their resort and see su there, so while ruhaan distracts her, Mishti takes a taxi and leaves from there so heartlessly without informing him. Poor guy is in tears. 

Precap - gattu fellow meets Pari and says Mishti is your sis right,is she married? Pari says no and then sees ruhaan and mishti at home and recalls ruhaan saying Mishti is his wife. Next scene, he and mishti at the parking of their building, he tells Mishti - I didn't say anything at home but want to know itna bada fareeb(don't know what it means) kyu kiya? that he knows ruhaan is pari's bf, and asks Mishti knowing all this, you? Stop your madam before it's late. If you care about her life, don't take it away from her 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Mishaan come out of the PS and mishti upset that ruhaan told the inspector that she is his wife, doesn't want to continue the trip, says Pari loves him. Ruhaan interprets that to be like a friend loving him and says of course hum bahut ache dost hai. Mishti thinks this is not the right time to explain ruhaan about Pari and agrees to go on the trip . While on the way ruhaan asks her multiple times what's bothering her, but she doesn't answer.

Pari reaches ruhaan's studio and calls him multiple times but he doesn't answer. Mishti tell his Pari might be in trouble or something, she'll be upset if he doesn't answer her phone and sulks, he finally answers and madam was planning lunch date. He says he is at a friend's studio and busy, so lunch after a couple of days. Pari upset, and thinks he told Dadi that he'll be at his studio but telling her he is elsewhere .

She looks for some Mishti's docs in the cupboard and finds the bag in which the broken bouquet was kept by Mishti, she asks Dadi why did Mishti keep it here and both wonder why! 

While this is happening, mishaan reach their resort and see su there, so while ruhaan distracts her, Mishti takes a taxi and leaves from there so heartlessly without informing him. Poor guy is in tears. 

Precap - gattu fellow meets Pari and says Mishti is your sis right,is she married? Pari says no and then sees ruhaan and mishti at home and recalls ruhaan saying Mishti is his wife. Next scene, he and mishti at the parking of their building, he tells Mishti - I didn't say anything at home but want to know itna bada fareeb(don't know what it means) kyu kiya? that he knows ruhaan is pari's bf, and asks Mishti knowing all this, you? Stop your madam before it's late. If you care about her life, don't take it away from her 

wow🤣🤣like wow 🤣🤣 no words for it 👍🏼😈👏Entire Show revolving in Delu 🤪Delusione GIF - Squidward GIFs

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

wow🤣🤣like wow 🤣🤣 no words for it 👍🏼😈👏Entire Show revolving in Delu 🤪Delusione GIF - Squidward GIFs

Dil tukde tukde hogayi 💔