Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

So just because i agreed about pari and disagree with  ur views on mishti ...what is big deal.

Then in mishaan AT never drag any other character and bash them....bec pari ,veer ,dadi all are bashed in mishaan AT where rules forgotten then ?

When did I say it's a big deal? We're humans we can't have the same view always. 

Mishaan AT is for Mishaan's appreciation that's why we don't bash them. But if that's what u want bash them there too. It was my last reply....as I've mentioned before, I'm not good at arguing so yeah...u win!

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Sure. No hard feelings.

Mishaan AT is appreciation thread and we do not bash the actors or characters in their own AT. Pari as not called evil in Mishaan AT Haalim, if she were we'd have gotten warning I  called pari evil in different thread. 

I think we can appreciate and criticise both in concerned ATs of characters and actors that's what we do in Ruhaan's AT. 

Ok I got the context wrong I thought she was criticised there. But I can say for Dadi, she's definitely been criticised there and if she had fans AT would have gotten a warning πŸ€£

khatimeethi thumbnail

When did I say it's a big deal? We're humans we can't have the same view always. 

Mishaan AT is for Mishaan's appreciation that's why we don't bash them. But if that's what u want bash them there too. It was my last reply....as I've mentioned before, I'm not good at arguing so yeah...u win!

I am.sorry i dont wanna win or lose 

Fair enough i will never critiicise mishaan in mishaan at πŸ€—

And lastly what i meant with sex toy wasn't mishti using him but about how she feels about him as someone who could be programmed ... To love anyone with no feelings πŸ˜‚

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Exactly Sweetzz πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ You Said Well πŸ‘πŸΌ To All My Fellow Forum Wasis πŸ€— (Present HereπŸ˜†)Give A Dish of Sweets ShareπŸ˜›with  Sweetzz πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› No matter How We go some Times Up and Some Times No Response Towards The Character it Route to The Cvs Sponsored πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ So Peace People πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ after all it's (Forum) our Common Meeting Spot πŸ˜› 

Vegan Donuts! GIF - Dessert Breakfast Doughnuts GIFs

Related imagethis Clip Gives me Peace πŸ’—πŸ’ in ITVπŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚So Placed πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

Awww chandu, you are a sweet by yourself πŸ€—

sweetzzz thumbnail

I know you were not Sweetz. The thing is we're accepting mishti is wrong criticising her too just not calling her names. And we can't do that. We admit that we're not sporty enough to bash Mishti, even when we know that she's wrong. Again no hard feelings for u or anyone

You need not bash Vartika, you can atleast take constructive criticism for her. I have seen posts where people were claiming no one understands Mishti and her pain, and that all she is doing is with good intentions to keep Pari happy blah blah.. again, not from you but from others. Just calling a spade a spade isn't as difficult.

Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Agar ruhaan pari ko accept kiya to ruhaan ka character butcher kiya hai cv ne...but mishti ruhaan se pari ko accept karne ke liye kaho to mishti ki character teek nahi hai...uski bashing suru hogayi...Ruhaan koi toy (not sex toy-bahut bada difference hai meaning mein)nahi hai...ye to ruhaan ko prove karna hai...use mishti ki baat nahi maanna chahiye..vo apne decisions khud le sakta hai.....mishti apne sister love mein blind ho gayi hai...Ruhaan ko use samjana chahiye...and dadi se sabkuch kehna chahiye...mishti ne ab tak ruhaan se kuch nahi kaha hai...final decision to Ruhaan ka hai na...use toy banna hai ki nahi vo decide karega...

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Girls this is not argument post πŸ˜† Let's talk about show's character only not the forum members and their POVs. Different people different POV. For me Mishti is totally wrong, I may try to understand her but her every action is wrong. Sacrificing Ruhaan for her sister is accpetable but pushing him toward her is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌI know pari is dumb but she is not doing anygood by not clarifying it to herπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ She is not doing any good to her sister either so I will not say she is good is sister too. She just don't want history to repeat it self. She doesn't want to be call out her father's daughter and doing all this. Now I don't feel for any characters still I have just a wish that Ruhaan doesn't get ready to be with pari because of some stupid kasam, if that happens I will not spare him😑 Leave Ruhaan just leave. πŸ’” Mishti is ruined completely that ruined Mishaan as couple for me that I can't even watch the current episodes now if Ruhaan also get ruin than I won't have anything left in the show.πŸ’”

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 4 years ago
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

I am.sorry i dont wanna win or lose 

Fair enough i will never critiicise mishaan in mishaan at πŸ€—

And lastly what i meant with sex toy wasn't mishti using him but about how she feels about him as someone who could be programmed ... To love anyone with no feelings πŸ˜‚

I am sorry too Anshi.....sometimes we all tend to get overboard. No hard feelingsπŸ€—

sweetzzz thumbnail

There is a difference- others treating him as a toy, and he becoming a toy, as in non living thing. It's just simple.

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gis...shakti

Agar ruhaan pari ko accept kiya to ruhaan ka character butcher kiya hai cv ne...but mishti ruhaan se pari ko accept karne ke liye kaho to mishti ki character teek nahi hai...uski bashing suru hogayi...Ruhaan koi toy (not sex toy-bahut bada difference hai meaning mein)nahi hai...ye to ruhaan ko prove karna hai...use mishti ki baat nahi maanna chahiye..vo apne decisions khud le sakta hai.....mishti apne sister love mein blind ho gayi hai...Ruhaan ko use samjana chahiye...and dadi se sabkuch kehna chahiye...mishti ne ab tak ruhaan se kuch nahi kaha hai...final decision to Ruhaan ka hai na...use toy banna hai ki nahi vo decide karega...

Not want to argue just wanted to replyπŸ˜ƒ

Why all the expectation from Ruhaan only? Why always it has to be Ruhaan who has to prove how much he loves her why not way around. Yes, it's ruhaan decision to be a toy between sis or not. But that doesn't change the fact that Mishti didn't consider his feelings at all. She did use him as toy to make her sister happy. Ruhaan can take decision for himself but Mishti is the one who take it for them without talking to him. I guess both are involved with each other and equal partner in the relationship. Didn't she make pari believe that she doesn't love Ruhaan and both are not together without talking to him about the same?  Why always it's Ruhaan who need to understand her? Why can't for once mishti understand him? Didn't she loves him? Or it's one side only and mishti did some charity by loving him? Character butchering sab ka hua hai, Veer became negative but we all agree that he was like that before only didn't we? Maybe I was the only one who feel that. Pari became dumb and Mishti is sacrificing devi. Let's be honest CVs are trying to show her mahan by sacrificing her so called love when sisters doesn't even shares dupatta acc to Voot, not selfish which means they are not butchering her to show other great according to them but they failed because her actions shows different story. If he will agree than we will not spare him as well. If I accept other characters actions are part of the story I will have to accept it as well when it comes to Ruhaan. Either non character are butcher to justified the story or every one get butch. Like Pari, Veer and mishti has been call out for their mistake Ruhaan will be too. Ruhaan is also character like them and if he can appreciated when he does something wrong than he can get bash too