Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

No, I am using Chrome and this is a problem since a week, not just for me but everyone in our chat club, Somewhere over the Rainbow. Access to our pm box is blocked, we cannot edit or post images, nor can we post properly, we get a teeny weeny rectangular  space to post which is so difficult, unlike this thread, where there is the usual ample space to post messages. From here we can access our pm box but there it is static, hanged, lifeless!

Please rectify whoever is responsible, thank you!

You are right, it is bizarre.  I just checked that thread.  In the same Chat Club, how is it possible for one thread to work normally and other to not work?

But, I found a small solution for you.  If you use the Green reply button at the top of the page or quote a post, you will get a big window aka full text editor to type your message.  While you are in reply mode using that tab, your PM button, Notification button and profile tabs are enabled and you can use them normally.

I agree, the solution is as bizarre as the problem itself πŸ˜Š

Until the administrators fix the issue, you can use the above solution.  

Cheers........

Edited by Savera84 - 4 years ago
sc_anani thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It’s difficult to navigate this site. Please improve it. 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

You are right, it is bizarre.  I just checked that thread.  In the same Chat Club, how is it possible for one thread to work normally and other to not work?

But, I found a small solution for you.  If you use the Green reply button at the top of the page or quote a post, you will get a big window aka full text editor to type your message.  While you are in reply mode using that tab, your PM button, Notification button and profile tabs are enabled and you can use them normally.

I agree, the solution is as bizarre as the problem itself πŸ˜Š

Until the administrators fix the issue, you can use the above solution.  

Cheers........

This is so weird. I checked that thread and its quick reply is indeed tiny :0

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Can somebody pls tell me how to change username?

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

This is so weird. I checked that thread and its quick reply is indeed tiny :0

The like button does not work, they can't check PMs, they can't see notifications and they can't access their profile, the users of that thread ( I heard some more threads in the chat club have the same problem) must be feeling helpless and restless.

If I can't access my favourite thread even for few hours, I go crazy.

Hope they get a solution soon.

Cheers.....

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Can somebody pls tell me how to change username?

From here

But make sure u have completed 1 year since u changed ur UN

Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

Originally posted by: Savera84

The like button does not work, they can't check PMs, they can't see notifications and they can't access their profile, the users of that thread ( I heard some more threads in the chat club have the same problem) must be feeling helpless and restless.

If I can't access my favourite thread even for few hours, I go crazy.

Hope they get a solution soon.

Cheers.....

Thanks for attending to the problem and trying to rectify it Leenaa and Savera84. .😊

Just now I tried to reply by pressing the green Reply button but it is gifting us the same 1cm/ 3cms space to type the message. πŸ€ͺ. As you mentioned rightly nothing is working there except the deprived feelings!!!  Please do something soonish.😊

I found another weird solution >>>> by quoting our own post and then as soon as it appears with a normal message space , delete that Quote part and posting the message as I did it on page 87[ please check once] the link is --

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5108252?pn=87#151555261

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you @Leenaaa and @ Savera84 for understanding our problem. As @Viswastruti also said, for almost a week or more, we are suddenly crippled with this problem. Hope you all find a solution to it soon, truly appreciate your response!

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am using Google Chrome in mobile  I have check  chat club forum  it is not showing me tiny box  of reply box neither in quick reply not in full editor

It is showing regular size of reply box

I am not facing any problem in chat club forum though I am using Google Chrome

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I am using Google Chrome in mobile  I have check  chat club forum  it is not showing me tiny box  of reply box neither in quick reply not in full editor

It is showing regular size of reply box

I am also using the Google chrome but in Laptop, it is creating all the above-- mentioned problems for us since 10 days. The reply box is 1cm/3cms , but we can write pages and pages in that tiny box, it is blessing us that boon!!πŸ˜ƒ 

Thank you Surabhi for paying attention towards our problem.πŸ€—