Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aurora-borealis thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I so hate the tactic of attacking others’ beliefs as a form of rebuttal. It’s disappointing and sad, that to protect our faith and beliefs, we have to do it at the cost of mocking and disparaging what others believe in. Then we wonder why the world is growing more intolerant and prejudiced by the day. Sad state of affairs. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

who is she to label her views as regressive..she should mind her own goddamn business and grow some spine..she talks about an 18 year old teenager in such a nasty way as if she did some personal harm to her..

raveena has always been repulsive to me..her personality just sucks..no better way to put it..she is all I me myself and acts way too entitled for her own good

Akshay struck gold having some one like twinkle as his wife instead of this one..

LOL so Akki f*cking around and cheating on her was good indeed lol.

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

So many views to oppose. Lot of flip flopping to do.

1) Zaira: Nobody would have said anything, if she chose to be away from Bollywood. What was the need to write an essay on Islam/Allah ?

She indirectly implies, a good Muslim cannot be an artist. That is being judgemental about other Muslim artists. Muslim artists from India/Pakistan/Bangladesh, are they not good Muslims? 

Mere Sapnoki Rani from movie Aradhana made Kishore Kumar a star singer. How was he landed this chance? Mohammad Rafi was on Hajj. Same person sang many popular Hindu Bhajans. Was he a lesser Muslim than Zaira?

2) Raveena; Why use such harsh words on a confused 18 year old? Not all the movies that you acted were progressive in nature. Some were quite misogynist . Doesn’t that mean, you also made regressive choices when you were young?

Bold 

This !! My first reaction when I read this article was why in the hell she put a long note to public on why she quitting the BW...there are many who quit this field silently without any noise...but this girl’s post seems like a taunt to other Muslim actors.”.dekho being a Muslim I choose allah over BW”and showing her mahanta...?

Good u chose whatever u want but why put a letter to the world ? Such a attention seeker to get some notice or may be to get sympathy how she is struggled in BW without anyone’s help..

Coming to Raveena she called her regressive as if working in BW is some sort of proggressive...😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

WOW!!! No need to attack religion man. You can call out the post but don’t drag religion into it. The girl has every right to live her life the way she sees fit and Raveena has no right to attack her for her choice. She thinks it’s good for her faith?? It’s her bloody decision. Neither you nor Raveena is coming across progressive in this matter either...just saying. Let people live their lives the way they want. 

yes it is her bloody decision, and I don't give much damn, and thats why all I had to say all this while was meh attention seeker given the publication of the situation by the person herself.

But this poster is going around saying other actresses who are doing kiss scenes and posting bikini pictures have given their shame and religious belief for money(check the other thread), LOL. So if the said religion is so progressive according to this person, what can I do.

Dude even you liked this poster's post shaming Raveena, and here you are lecturing me not to call out this posters choti soch guided by her religious belief. And it isn't about Islam or anything, any Hindu chaman or Christian chaman, would have gotten the same response from me, if the person was using religion as a tool.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I don’t know if Zaira is hardcore islamic or she is mixed up in a cult 🤣

Edited by DragonBoy49 - 4 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Is this for real? Why does she need to reveal everything?  She could have walked out calling it her life and her choice.. Once you put something on social media, it's matter of discussion. Infact you don't post things which you don't want to get discussed. Zaira has invited it for herself, or she wanted it for publicity. 

Social media is all about jobless trolls with blue ticks who are sitting to distribute muft ka gyaan with harsh possible words as no one is ready to give them some work. Raveena is no different, she has only muft ka gyaan.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She was too young when entered bwood, she didnt seem to have found herself. When you’re a mature adult you’re able to make wiser decisons and have good set of morals already set in place. She could’ve still worked and stuck to her faith. 

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

I don’t know if Zaira is hardcore islamic or she is mixed up in a cult 🤣

She should first stop with pizzay burger 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

She should first stop with pizzay burger 

I agree. She is chunky. Put down the donuts 🤣

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

I'm glad you said this. More people need to understand this. 

Agreed, no amount of fame or money can buy Peace.