Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow! So now choosing your religion over profession is regressive? 

Does this also apply to the choice between profession and family/kids? 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Raveena stop n be d pk heroine n behen bajarangi n help d poor soul to go to her home where she belongs to lol
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

I find it extremely disturbing that Raveena can talk about an 18 year old girl like that. How old is she again? So mature. Her whole career has been on objectifying women what glass ceilings has Raveena shattered? What strong social messages have her films given to society? When Tanushree came out with her story on Nana P she had no qualms on talking about star wives and how they support their husbands in shady stuff. Of course she's going to defend the profession she's in but she knows alot of shit happens behind closed doors but she doesn't want it to have badnaami. People need to respect other peoples choices in life. Not everyone wants to gyrate on a man old enough to be their dad 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NajoItT54w

Don’t need to sl*t shame someone for doing their job and defending their profession to get your point across just like how Raveena didn’t need to be condescending towards Zaira for choosing what she believes in. Zaira did put everything on a public platform, opening and inviting people for criticism and debate. However, Raveena should have put forth her point more maturely. 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't think there is a need to attack her individually for this. An adult making a choice that doesn't harm anyone has to be respected even if one doesn't agree with the idea behind it. 

aurora-borealis thumbnail

Oh Boy. I'm amazed by the things people get offended by these days. 

Give people the space and freedom they need for their own self-discovery. It is not anyone's place to criticize her decision. Bunch of adults jumping to attack an 18-year old girl....Nice. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

She should get off social media too? 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Even though I find Zaira a fake and an attention seeker, I think Raveena Tandon should shut her effing mouth up coz she has no right to judge on what someone has decided for herself unless Zaira's words turn out to be a publicity stunt only.

I find Raveena regressive for such comment.👎🏼 Period.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

who is she to label her views as regressive..she should mind her own goddamn business and grow some spine..she talks about an 18 year old teenager in such a nasty way as if she did some personal harm to her..

raveena has always been repulsive to me..her personality just sucks..no better way to put it..she is all I me myself and acts way too entitled for her own good

Akshay struck gold having some one like twinkle as his wife instead of this one..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She’s in a cult 🤣

Gonna be tattooed and have then be made into a sister wife 

Edited by DragonBoy49 - 4 years ago
mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

While I don't think Zaira needed to make such a public and long essay about her exit, it isn't any better for Raveena to call it regressive. It's not like staying in bw is so liberating and progressive, considering the films, and big stars *which are questionable in itself* both seem attempts for attention possibly?