Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

It is Zaira's choice others should mind their own business

She made it public by making a big public post about it. If it was a private decision, she should have slinked away quietly and nobody would have commented. 

Now everyone has a right to talk.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

uske rotlu post ke hisab se toh katai nahi lag raha uska choice hai

I have not read the whole post because of cricket match I will read it later

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

We know how progressive raveen tandon and ashok pandit types are ...don't even want to waste my time on Tasleema .

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: regnow

She made it public by making a big public post about it. If it was a private decision, she should have slinked away quietly and nobody would have commented. 

Now everyone has a right to talk.

Well of course everyone has the right to talk but why call her regressive ? There is no need to be disrespectful towards her. If zaira feels this platform away from Allah or away from her true self so she is quitting Bollywood there is nothing to offended and taking a dig at her and even calling her ungrateful when she herself has acknowledged the success she received .

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I find it extremely disturbing that Raveena can talk about an 18 year old girl like that. How old is she again? So mature. Her whole career has been on objectifying women what glass ceilings has Raveena shattered? What strong social messages have her films given to society? When Tanushree came out with her story on Nana P she had no qualms on talking about star wives and how they support their husbands in shady stuff. Of course she's going to defend the profession she's in but she knows alot of shit happens behind closed doors but doesn't want the industry to have badnaami. People need to respect other peoples choices in life. Not everyone wants to gyrate on a man old enough to be their dad 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NajoItT54w

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She maybe an attention seeker but why call her regressive just because she wants to stay close to her faith. Maybe she grew up in a religious atmosphere and wasn't able to exactly fit in according to BW terms. She clearly said it is due to identity issues. Her being pressured and brainwashed by people around her are just assumptions and NOT facts. Apparently, she has made her OWN decision so how can you call that regressive.

And I don't get the constant nitpicking and taunt at Burqas. If a woman wants to cover her whole body that's her choice just like how a woman wants to stand naked.

It's a problem only when someone forces you to do it in both cases.

Edited by hotchic2 - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

The mosque ???? She needs to goto the gym 🤣🐷🐷

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Raveena has not taken any name so no need to bash her. 

Zaira can do whatever she wants, her life, her choice.

The six page letter was not required and quotes Quranic verses even more wrong. She could have avoided this publicity seeking stunt.

It sounds more like I am under pressure and hope against hope, all you BW sickulars, activists, please help me, I want be in BW.

If it was such a personal reason keep it that way.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have to say Akshay did a great job marrying Twinkle and leaving Raveena. Twinkle is funny and seems very smart to be honest, don't care what people say about her. Raveena please lol still like her in the songs though

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have a lot of issues with the way Zaira made her announcement and I talked about it in the other post.  But I also equally have issues with Raveena’s tweet.  Her verbiage is not only disrespectful but also reeks of Islamophobia.  Zaira’s long dissertation about one’s relationship with Allah was completely unnecessary and eyebrow raising even. But nothing specifically in there suggested a regression or oppression of women.  So Raveena’s words seem to be based entirely on Zaira’s wish to become a more devout Muslim therefore problematic for Raveena.  Let’s not even get into the fact that Zaira is an 18-19 year old young lady, young enough to be Raveena’s daughter.  She (Raveena) could have posted her view in a more mature and classier way.