Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

It is Zaira's choice others should mind their own business

This get likes on forum , where each and every minute thing of celebrity is dissected and discussed and made some kind of news.😳

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

I agree. She is chunky. Put down the donuts ðŸ¤£

.reminds me of Image

Edited by S_H_Y - 4 years ago
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well i think its her free choice and we should respect it...and no one should watch her new movie A Pink Sky because that would be disrespecting her religion and her relationship with God. Ok thanks

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I dont know if Zaira was ignorant or didn't fear repercussions but thats really bold of her to quit bollywood which is highly regarded by some. She cited religious reasons for her quit which is even bolder.  And she's just 18years old. GOOOOO GIRL! You have all the power to decide for yourself what you want and need. These so called progressive, feminist creatures will always have oxymoronic things to say. One day they will tell you to live with freedom and another day, they will cage you with your thoughts and words. 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow. The people shaming a religion is so uncalled for. Islamophobia is disgusting. First of all, it is Zaira's choice. Second of all, why is wearing a burqa or hijab considered 'regressive'? In fact, in the world we live in today, wearing a hijab takes courage because of the stigma around it. In Bollywood, if you don't agree to wear short clothing, do kissing scenes, have 'touchy' scenes with the opposite gender, involve yourself in the Bollywood cliques and parties, the opportunities and roles are limited. If someone wants to be modest and follow their religion, what is the problem?

I don't agree with how Zaira announced her exit. She should have just quietly left. But, Raveena coming for a 18 year old teenager is beyond me.

Since when does being religious BY CHOICE become regressive? You know what is regressive though... People coming at people and spreading hate for a certain religion. Spreading hate is not progressive. Are you guys like this in real life? In the country I live in, it is so multicultural that you mingle with every background. When I deal with patients, I never treat them thinking they are Hindu, Muslim, Christian, or Sikh. We all bleed the same. The disrespect is appalling.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Zaira shouldnt have mentioned anything abt religion at all 

This.

I can see many bigoted muslim guys on SM have been bashing other Muslim artistes for not being a good Muslim as Zaira.

Her open letter was like a licence for the bigots to start shaming other Muslims, an endorsement for them.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

yes it is her bloody decision, and I don't give much damn, and thats why all I had to say all this while was meh attention seeker given the publication of the situation by the person herself.

But this poster is going around saying other actresses who are doing kiss scenes and posting bikini pictures have given their shame and religious belief for money(check the other thread), LOL. So if the said religion is so progressive according to this person, what can I do.

Dude even you liked this poster's post shaming Raveena, and here you are lecturing me not to call out this posters choti soch guided by her religious belief. And it isn't about Islam or anything, any Hindu chaman or Christian chaman, would have gotten the same response from me, if the person was using religion as a tool.

Then call out the poster there’s no need to drag billions of people in this. Someone does something wrong and you reply back in the same manner. Lol I don’t see that poster attacking any religion. He/she attacked Raveena but you attack an entire religion. Who said anything about another religion?? (The poster or the actress in question) 

Yes, I liked that post because I agree with what it says. Not everyone wants to do to tip tip all their life. Others choice to do others and there’s nothing wrong with both. I don’t have to agree with all of the post to hit the like button. What Raveena said implied that others don’t have the right to choose religion over career which’s wrong and none of her business. Seriously look yourself in the mirror. Zaira may be stupid and naive to say what she did in public but both you and Ranveena are doing way worse. She’s attacking 18 years old kid for her life decision and you’re attacking and entire religion because someone said something you didn’t like about an actress.  

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I find her still very immature, she has that halo on top of her and I'm holier than thou phase going on. Once your faith is rock solid you truly don’t nt care about what others think and do your own thing with content. 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its a shame that some on this forum are s l u t shaming Raveena and taking sly digs at her and at the same time making statements like "if its your choice to stand naked then its her choice to wear a burqa"....like where did Raveena stand naked.....

Raveena has a relationship with her own God and one she doesnt care to share with the public....she had adopted 2 girls before it became fashionable even in HW and that's not to say anything about conservative India of those times...So just stop with all your misogyny and glass ceiling shit...

And btw Zaira Wasim is a big time attention seeker...we havent forgotten where she tried to destroy the life of an innocent man just because she's delusional herself to imagine sexual assault from behind a plane seat where there is like no space in between even...I mean imagine if someone putting their legs up and then person sitting in the front gets poked in their spine...thats' like sexual assault...😆 Anyway Zara is a bit cray cray

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigahen

.😆 Anyway Zara is a bit cray cray

She in a cult ðŸ¤£