Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Searching

A thriller movie streaming in Netflix. I watched this movie without seeing a trailer or reading anything about the movie and it elevated the experience.

This movie is about David Kim and his family.David Kim lives in California with his wife Pam and daughter Margot.The happy, perfect family lose it's essense after the death of Pam. He tries to maintain a healthy relationship with teen Margot ,uses facetime and other modern technology to keep connected. However the sudden disappearance of Margot makes him realise that he is not aware of the real Margot.

This movie gives a glimpse of social media behaviour, how 1000's of clueless users makes judgement and pass it on social media. How the 100's of online friends are actually as meaningless as chatbots. The movie makes you thrilled, glued to the screen till end.

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Brahmastra (5 times in theatre WONDERFUL❤️)

Godfather (Fabulous story👍🏼)

PS I (Confusing and not upto the mark👎🏼)

Liger (Galti hogyi jo theatre me dekhne chala gaya🤢)

Ramsetu (👍🏼)

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nayattu

Nayattu means the hunt. The movie follows the hunt for three police officers who are absconding after falsely being pinned for a crime they didn't commit. The movie explores the dark side of cast politics and policing in general in India. 

The movie begins very slowly. Nothing seems to happen while the stage is set. But hang in there. Once the hunt begins, it is a tense and wild ride. The end is one of the most unsatisfyingly satisfying haunting final scenes ever. 

Some elements I found noteworthy - Praveen (Kunchako Boban) and Sunitha (Nimisha Sajayan) have a naive innocence to them. They seem to believe that the law will prevail and seem shocked and stunned when they are betrayed. In contrast, the veteran officer Maniyan (Joju George) is a cog in the system and knows what it's capable of. He begins with steely resolve and descends into despair. All three actors give a grounded and understated performance. They convey so much through their eyes and expressions. 

Enola Holmes 2

A thoroughly enjoyable sequel. The interaction between Enola and her brother Sherlock is joyful and adorable. Millie Bobby Brown and Henry Cavill have great chemistry and capture the sibling rivalry, admiration, and affection of the Holmes siblings. 

It seamlessly adds a historical fiction element with the depiction of Sarah Chapman and the match girls strike which was one of the first labor movement strikes. The most exciting story element is the origin story of Moriarty. This is one of the most intriguing and compelling Moriarty backstories and I am here for more. 

On the flip side, the beats are predictable. The plot twists don't come as that big of a surprise. 

The Sandman

An interesting concept. Technically the Sandman and Lucifer are part of the DC Universe. But the Sandman takes a fresh standalone approach. I found the show a mixed bag. It's full of intriguing characters and complex stories. But the independent stories feel a bit disjointed. 

Brahmastra

The movie really presents an earnest and innovative attempt to create a fantasy fiction series rooted in Indian mythology. Ayan clearly has taken inspiration from multiple sources. 

There are traces of A New Hope - a young orphan who discovers his destiny and begins training. But the main enemy he must eventually prepare to fight is his own father. There is a bit of Harry Potter where love is the strongest weapon. There are flashes of Percy Jackson with a bunch of youth learning to be heroes at camp Half-Blood. 

The result is a mixed bag. Rudimentary dialogue writing, a forced love story, distracting songs, and unimaginative CGI hamper the story and make it come off as so comical. But there also is a heart, an earnest story and special effects that aren't entirely that bad make the story captivating. If the love story had been dropped to flesh characters and villains more the movie would have been much better. 

I hope they take the constructive criticism and work to make the next installments better. 

VS-Cool thumbnail

Kantara WOW...

The climax scene is really some GREATT ACTING👏

Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wakanda Forever ! 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

How is it? 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fashionista Circle

bro!! i saw it today!!! .. I LOVED IT!!!

i cried 3x LOLOLOL

okay.. 1 time.

have you seen muala Jatt! .. i have seen it twice 

VS-Cool thumbnail

Unchai

The movie is very good,

Full of emotions drama and very good acting by all the actors ,

Full paisa wasool family movie after a long timesmiley20