Users

Frequent Posters

tigress.meenu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meen123

Hellooooooooo

Meenu ki tigdi ho gai😆 

Hello.. ha ab to gang ban gaya.. whenever you say my namesake, I felt like you are also talking behalf of me..

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@socio,uru-🤗namesake ko sambhalne ke liye 2 ki definitely zaroorat hai

Originally posted by: tigress.meenu

Hello.. ha ab to gang ban gaya.. whenever you say my namesake, I felt like you are also talking behalf of me..

🤗namesake sirf Ben Ba ke liye. ab apne naam lia ni jata specially when she's being anti. meri friend kehti villain ka naam Meenakshi kaise ho sakta hai. Komolika hi jachta hai🤣

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tigress.meenu

Actually your post made my day. I am a very shy person thode mishti jaise.. isliye ehan abtak silent reader rahe.. ab to itna welcome feel kar rahi hu.. will rock the forum

That's really sweet ..thanks again :)

@bold yes Tigress.meenu...hum sab tumhare saath hai ..!!😜

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

@socio,uru-🤗namesake ko sambhalne ke liye 2 ki definitely zaroorat hai

🤗namesake sirf Ben Ba ke liye. ab apne naam lia ni jata specially when she's being anti. meri friend kehti villain ka naam Meenakshi kaise ho sakta hai. Komolika hi jachta hai🤣

Lol ..hmara show regressive hai...to Aisa sab nahi hota😂

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ok I am yet to see today's epi but it seems that bade Papa has stood up for mishti again

We say that behind every successful man there is a woman..this quote is equally true if ve reverse it

I mean it took lord Shiva to make maa Parvati realise that she actually has a maa Durga inside her...if she is cool calm composed..she also has that anger capacity and strength to fight the evil in the world. Imagine from that era we have come to this where women are suppressed physically mentally or emotionally. Times are changing but we still have a long way to go.

I like the way bade Papa Abir and even nanu don't interfere much; let the women in their life take their own decisions let them make mistakes give them the required strength to get up again and rather being in the foreground, stay in the background to help them whenever they get vulnerable. Unlike Benba who wants to control Kunal and Abir 

Bade Papa has given mishti the wings and Abir will definitely let her fly high

God has been kind enough to give me a set of family and friends who have always supported me.. taught me to stand up on my own feet.let me be and speak my heart out; even if I get someone who has 5% qualities of Abir bade papa..i will be very very sorted...and now I feel it is my responsibility to do something real good to the world as a return gift to God  😊

Bas yunhi yaad aa gayi

Whatever I wrote that day about bade Papa and Abir still holds true and I hope it remains the same for the entire series 💕

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with your post😊😊 men like bp and abir r gems..coz they r rare

Even women with that mindset are not found easily..but gradually people are understanding even if they still have a long way to go 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

I agree with your post😊😊 men like bp and abir r gems..coz they r rare

Even women with that mindset are not found easily..but gradually people are understanding even if they still have a long way to go 

This I  actually wrote  a month ago during gordhana track when bade Papa spoke in support of mishti...and I am glad the characterisation of bade Papa and Abir is still the same

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Bas yunhi yaad aa gayi

Whatever I wrote that day about bade Papa and Abir still holds true and I hope it remains the same for the entire series 💕

Thank you Uru for  this fabulous post 👏.. I would have still  been scouring in the melange of posts .. your post is flawless and every word still stands true.We need more men like BP and Abir .. and I sincerely pray that CVs don’t ever butcher their characters !! 

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Word!! I hope BP and Abirs characterization remains intact. A humble request to CVs 🙏

Onyourface thumbnail

Ok I am yet to see today's epi but it seems that bade Papa has stood up for mishti again

We say that behind every successful man there is a woman..this quote is equally true if ve reverse it

I mean it took lord Shiva to make maa Parvati realise that she actually has a maa Durga inside her...if she is cool calm composed..she also has that anger capacity and strength to fight the evil in the world. Imagine from that era we have come to this where women are suppressed physically mentally or emotionally. Times are changing but we still have a long way to go.

I like the way bade Papa Abir and even nanu don't interfere much; let the women in their life take their own decisions let them make mistakes give them the required strength to get up again and rather being in the foreground, stay in the background to help them whenever they get vulnerable. Unlike Benba who wants to control Kunal and Abir 

Bade Papa has given mishti the wings and Abir will definitely let her fly high

God has been kind enough to give me a set of family and friends who have always supported me.. taught me to stand up on my own feet.let me be and speak my heart out; even if I get someone who has 5% qualities of Abir bade papa..i will be very very sorted...and now I feel it is my responsibility to do something real good to the world as a return gift to God  😊

Thank you Abir ...time and again you reminded me of my post....

Today you said something similar...I am so so happy

Looking forward to giving me more chances to requote myself again

Love the makers for retaining Abir and bade Papa ....

💕