Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: guy3

Kya baat, kya baat, mast thread banaya onyourface(uru is your nickname??)

Very well said and loved reading everyone’s responses too.

As the nanu of the group, I can tell you one thing. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Keep a positive outlook and open mind and everything works out in the end. 

Socio, introvert or not, everyone will get the life partner that will be right for them. I strongly believe in this and experience has taught me the same. So believe:)

Bold- guy3, check out pages 31,32 and 33 of the thread on Shaheer-Rhea AT

Also, thanks for the assurance! I agree with you completely :) 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tigress.meenu

Completely agree with you. This is my first post in this forum.. your words forced me to write. You explained a girl's expectations beautifully. Even a strongest person needs support. Everyone needs a abir in their life in the world full of kunals. Glad that mishti will get her right match.

Welcome meenu! We have another meen on this forum too!

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Bold- guy3, check out pages 31,32 and 33 of the thread on Shaheer-Rhea AT

Also, thanks for the assurance! I agree with you completely :) 

To be honest, I stay away from ATs. :)

tigress.meenu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Welcome, second namesake of Big Ben! Join us in our masti:)

Thank you. Happy to join this gang. Big Ben is literally spoiling my name. Everyday after the episode i hear scoldings about her from my mom.😆

tigress.meenu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Welcome meenu! We have another meen on this forum too!

🤗 Thanks. Ya I noticed😊

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Bade Papa is such a sorted character!! My god, his response to Meanu was fantastic. Meanu ki bolti band ho gayi thi.

He gave it back with class and not like Meanu who kept harping about Mishti's broken family. Toh Meanu ki family kya hai? Broken as well, she really needs to look at herself before pointing fingers at Mishti!! 

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is such a lovely post! Yes behind every strong willed girl mostly is a father who is there to pick you up when you fail and rejoice when you succeed and may be later in life a partner who is not judge mental and liberating you. Mishti is fortunate to have bade papa who doesn’t burden her with society norms and takes pride in her every decision. And now she also has abir as a partner who respects her individuality. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Bade Papa is such a sorted character!! My god, his response to Meanu was fantastic. Meanu ki bolti band ho gayi thi.

He gave it back with class and not like Meanu who kept harping about Mishti's broken family. Toh Meanu ki family kya hai? Broken as well, she really needs to look at herself before pointing fingers at Mishti!! 

Totally agree with you..Ben ba has such pathetic thinking and  coming such words from a lady who herself has a broken past and worked hard to make a living for herself and her family is even more pathetic...glad bade Papa gave her back nicely.

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

This is such a lovely post! Yes behind every strong willed girl mostly is a father who is there to pick you up when you fail and rejoice when you succeed and may be later in life a partner who is not judge mental and liberating you. Mishti is fortunate to have bade papa who doesn’t burden her with society norms and takes pride in her every decision. And now she also has abir as a partner who respects her individuality. 

Totally ...like every man needs a woman..every woman needs a man too...god has designed nature in such a way ...

Mishti is fortunate indeed..

Onyourface thumbnail

Kya baat, kya baat, mast thread banaya onyourface(uru is your nickname??)

Actually uru is my nickname but socio just used it here..call me Onyourface ..I like that...IF pe Ajeeb username k saath likhne ka Mazaa hi kuch aur hai...😂

Very well said and loved reading everyone’s responses too.

As the nanu of the group, I can tell you one thing. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Keep a positive outlook and open mind and everything works out in the end. 

Agree with you nanu ...yo bro

Socio, introvert or not, everyone will get the life partner that will be right for them. I strongly believe in this and experience has taught me the same. So believe:)

Yo nanu..aapka ashirwad Raha to sab acha hoga hamare saath😅