Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thank you Abir ...time and again you reminded me of my post....

Today you said something similar...I am so so happy

Looking forward to giving me more chances to requote myself again

Love the makers for retaining Abir and bade Papa ....

💕

High five Uru even I love the way the way Abir and BB's characters are written. Any girl would-be blessed to have them in their lives.

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok I am yet to see today's epi but it seems that bade Papa has stood up for mishti again

We say that behind every successful man there is a woman..this quote is equally true if ve reverse it

I mean it took lord Shiva to make maa Parvati realise that she actually has a maa Durga inside her...if she is cool calm composed..she also has that anger capacity and strength to fight the evil in the world. Imagine from that era we have come to this where women are suppressed physically mentally or emotionally. Times are changing but we still have a long way to go.

I like the way bade Papa Abir and even nanu don't interfere much; let the women in their life take their own decisions let them make mistakes give them the required strength to get up again and rather being in the foreground, stay in the background to help them whenever they get vulnerable. Unlike Benba who wants to control Kunal and Abir 

Bade Papa has given mishti the wings and Abir will definitely let her fly high

God has been kind enough to give me a set of family and friends who have always supported me.. taught me to stand up on my own feet.let me be and speak my heart out; even if I get someone who has 5% qualities of Abir bade papa..i will be very very sorted...and now I feel it is my responsibility to do something real good to the world as a return gift to God  😊

such nice words dear..

sometimes no matter how strong we r..we need that one support to assure us that what we r doing is right..even the most experianced traveller needs that light to guide him through the dark path..

lucky r those who got that support behind them..and the kind of men who r such kind of support r the bestest thing ever❤️

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

High five Uru even I love the way the way Abir and BB's characters are written. Any girl would-be blessed to have them in their lives.

Exactly Abir n bade Papa are goals and the fact that this track didn't change their characterisation is even more exciting...

Lucky if you find such people and also retain them in real life !

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

such nice words dear..

sometimes no matter how strong we r..we need that one support to assure us that what we r doing is right..even the most experianced traveller needs that light to guide him through the dark path..

lucky r those who got that support behind them..and the kind of men who r such kind of support r the bestest thing ever❤️

Bold- absolutely correct...

Irrespective of any gender... every human being needs a support ...a someone who atleast can say...I am there for you....Abir and bade Papa are goals ...and mish is a lucky girl...

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you Abir ...time and again you reminded me of my post....

Today you said something similar...I am so so happy

Looking forward to giving me more chances to requote myself again

Love the makers for retaining Abir and bade Papa ....

💕

❤️

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ok I am yet to see today's epi but it seems that bade Papa has stood up for mishti again

We say that behind every successful man there is a woman..this quote is equally true if ve reverse it

I mean it took lord Shiva to make maa Parvati realise that she actually has a maa Durga inside her...if she is cool calm composed..she also has that anger capacity and strength to fight the evil in the world. Imagine from that era we have come to this where women are suppressed physically mentally or emotionally. Times are changing but we still have a long way to go.

I like the way bade Papa Abir and even nanu don't interfere much; let the women in their life take their own decisions let them make mistakes give them the required strength to get up again and rather being in the foreground, stay in the background to help them whenever they get vulnerable. Unlike Benba who wants to control Kunal and Abir 

Bade Papa has given mishti the wings and Abir will definitely let her fly high

God has been kind enough to give me a set of family and friends who have always supported me.. taught me to stand up on my own feet.let me be and speak my heart out; even if I get someone who has 5% qualities of Abir bade papa..i will be very very sorted...and now I feel it is my responsibility to do something real good to the world as a return gift to God  😊

So so true. I love the way Abir assures her again and again every time her confidence dwindles. Such assurances has ability to give huge psychological strength to girls/women. Even as a viewer whenever I see Abir and Bade Papa speak, it leaves me pleasantly surprised. Their thoughts on women are at times even more progressive than even the ladies of the family. Mishti does have a sense of right and wrong but she too self doubts, ends up taking wrong decisions. In times like these when you falter, if one has people like Abir and BP around, one is really fortunate. Like you said they let their women make mistakes, learn and rise and the best part is how naturally they take it, after all to err is human. What else is freedom. It is to be able to express yourself without the fear of being judged, make mistakes, explore yourself and your potentials, to not be guilty of making your own choices. That’s when you are really free and empowered.👍 Very nice post😇

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

So so true. I love the way Abir assures her again and again every time her confidence dwindles. Such assurances has ability to give huge psychological strength to girls/women. Even as a viewer whenever I see Abir and Bade Papa speak, it leaves me pleasantly surprised. Their thoughts on women are at times even more progressive than even the ladies of the family. Mishti does have a sense of right and wrong but she too self doubts, ends up taking wrong decisions. In times like these when you falter, if one has people like Abir and BP around, one is really fortunate. Like you said they let their women make mistakes, learn and rise and the best part is how naturally they take it, after all to err is human. What else is freedom. It is to be able to express yourself without the fear of being judged, make mistakes, explore yourself and your potentials, to not be guilty of making your own choices. That’s when you are really free and empowered.👍 Very nice post😇

Bold-Idk why these words made me emotional... wonderfully written friend..

italics- so so correct...

I wish they don't ruin Abir and bade papa's character... never ever...

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

To be honest with you, I disagree. I think this show is trying to show something different, that is true. But usually we don't really see a lot of women being supported by men wholeheartedly. In a lot of cases, working moms have to come home and also do all the housework and rarely men help them. Even childrearing is rarely shared equally. However, I like that this show is telling the audience how easy it would be for women if they are simply believed and supported by the men in her life. I like the contrast being shown on the screen. I don't think it's reflective of our society tho. People can disagree and I'm not saying no men support women but from what I've experienced, it doesnt happen too often. 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

To be honest with you, I disagree. I think this show is trying to show something different, that is true. But usually we don't really see a lot of women being supported by men wholeheartedly. In a lot of cases, working moms have to come home and also do all the housework and rarely men help them. Even childrearing is rarely shared equally. However, I like that this show is telling the audience how easy it would be for women if they are simply believed and supported by the men in her life. I like the contrast being shown on the screen. I don't think it's reflective of our society tho. People can disagree and I'm not saying no men support women but from what I've experienced, it doesnt happen too often. 

Ummm...sorry I didn't get which part you are disagreeing with.

Finding men like bade Papa and Abir are rare to impossible...

I just meant bade Papa and Abir don't try to control the women in their life but support them in the background...and I like this quality...that's all

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ummm...sorry I didn't get which part you are disagreeing with.

Finding men like bade Papa and Abir are rare to impossible...

I just meant bade Papa and Abir don't try to control the women in their life but support them in the background...and I like this quality...that's all

I agree with that part. The part where you said behind every woman is a man part which is not true in most cases. But I guess the end point is the same! Lol