Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

I agree with that part. The part where you said behind every woman is a man part which is not true in most cases. But I guess the end point is the same! Lol 

Lol...I know the original quote and the reverse one can't be true in all the cases..was just using it to make a point .....

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He's a great role model. The best part is that he doesn't act as if he's doing something extraordinary or special by doing this. To him, this is just default behavior and mindset, as though there is  no other way for it to be. 

No in your face feminism but real gender equality. 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

*3 months ago, still holds good*

Thank you team yrhpk for keeping bade Papa and Abir intact ... Every month, you give me a chance to come here and see how wonderfully you have still maintained the characters, infact they are getting better and better , looking forward to more reposts 

Ok I am yet to see today's epi but it seems that bade Papa has stood up for mishti again

We say that behind every successful man there is a woman..this quote is equally true if ve reverse it

I mean it took lord Shiva to make maa Parvati realise that she actually has a maa Durga inside her...if she is cool calm composed..she also has that anger capacity and strength to fight the evil in the world. Imagine from that era we have come to this where women are suppressed physically mentally or emotionally. Times are changing but we still have a long way to go.

I like the way bade Papa Abir and even nanu don't interfere much; let the women in their life take their own decisions let them make mistakes give them the required strength to get up again and rather being in the foreground, stay in the background to help them whenever they get vulnerable. Unlike Benba who wants to control Kunal and Abir 

Bade Papa has given mishti the wings and Abir will definitely let her fly high

Abir bade Papa and Mishti are my fav fav characters and I hope they remain the same for the entire series 

God has been kind enough to give me a set of family and friends who have always supported me.. taught me to stand up on my own feet.let me be and speak my heart out; even if I get someone who has 5% qualities of Abir bade papa..i will be very very sorted...and now I feel it is my responsibility to do something real good to the world as a return gift to God  😊

All I want to say is thank you team yrhpk yet again !

❀️

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I'm so glad to read that the post is actually 3 months old. Meaning the show has managed to keep these characters and their essence intact.

I kinda wish I was around that time. I really admired (still do) Abir, Mishti and Bade Papa's characters so much. As you rightly put, if we get to meet someone that's even half a man as Abir or Bade Papa are, our lives will be sorted.

5% of Abir nahi chelega Uru! What even?πŸ˜† Kunal 95% and Abir 5% milega toh kaise chalega re?🀣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

I'm so glad to read that the post is actually 3 months old. Meaning the show has managed to keep these characters and their essence intact.

I kinda wish I was around that time. I really admired (still do) Abir, Mishti and Bade Papa's characters so much. As you rightly put, if we get to meet someone that's even half a man as Abir or Bade Papa are, our lives will be sorted.

5% of Abir nahi chelega Uru! What even?πŸ˜† Kunal 95% and Abir 5% milega toh kaise chalega re?🀣

Yup, and I hope I can repost this every month  m so proud of Abir and BP , they not only say such dhaasu lines , they put their words into actions as well !

Bold -Ohho Misaki πŸ€£ you know na tumne galat ladki se sawal pucha hai? πŸ˜† toh ab jawab sun lo: 

See if I find someone like 95% Kunal πŸ˜†, I assume he will have a red sportscar , I will say hey boi, I just hate Mishti you know , umm can get a chakkar in your drool worthy car?🀣

Am sure he will happily hand over the keys πŸ˜† and once my chakkar is done , I will say okay Kunal listen, I was joking , I love mishbir and I admire Mishti πŸ˜† and I will leave πŸ€£ because #noisanoption

Now I can see benba eyeing me πŸ‘€

BB: hey maa Ambe, yeh Mishti Kunal Ko car samjh kar test drive kar ke Chali gayi pehle, aur ab yeh nayi ladki , Kunal ki hi car Ko test drive kar ke gayi 😟

Kunal: yeh sab Mishti ke wajah se hua😣

BB: vo kaise beta?🧐

Kunal: Mishti nahi Hoti , toh yeh nayi ladki usse admire nahi Karti, aur mujhe aise dhoka dekhe nahi jaati, in sab ki wajah Mishti hai πŸ˜’

#SatelliteLogics

BB: tumne bilkul sahi kaha kunal, mera acha bacha !😊

πŸ˜†

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yup, and I hope I can repost this every month  m so proud of Abir and BP , they not only say such dhaasu lines , they put their words into actions as well !

Bold -Ohho Misaki πŸ€£ you know na tumne galat ladki se sawal pucha hai? πŸ˜† toh ab jawab sun lo: 

See if I find someone like 95% Kunal πŸ˜†, I assume he will have a red sportscar , I will say hey boi, I just hate Mishti you know , umm can get a chakkar in your drool worthy car?🀣

Am sure he will happily hand over the keys πŸ˜† and once my chakkar is done , I will say okay Kunal listen, I was joking , I love mishbir and I admire Mishti πŸ˜† and I will leave πŸ€£ because #noisanoption

Now I can see benba eyeing me πŸ‘€

BB: hey maa Ambe, yeh Mishti Kunal Ko car samjh kar test drive kar ke Chali gayi pehle, aur ab yeh nayi ladki , Kunal ki hi car Ko test drive kar ke gayi 😟

Kunal: yeh sab Mishti ke wajah se hua😣

BB: vo kaise beta?🧐

Kunal: Mishti nahi Hoti , toh yeh nayi ladki usse admire nahi Karti, aur mujhe aise dhoka dekhe nahi jaati, in sab ki wajah Mishti hai πŸ˜’

#SatelliteLogics

BB: tumne bilkul sahi kaha kunal, mera acha bacha !😊

πŸ˜†

@Bold - Amen!

Arey when I posed that question I assumed it was real life,not on the show and when you don't have Abir as an option at all.

If Abir is an option, why would we even consider any other man? Kunal toh nalayak options mein hoga hi nahiπŸ˜†

Edited by misaki - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

@Bold - Amen!

Arey when I posed that question I assumed it was real life,not on the show and when you don't have Abir as an option at all.

If Abir is an option, why would we even consider any other man? Kunal toh nalayak options mein hoga hi nahiπŸ˜†

Lol , Abir is too good to be true in real life , milavat ka zamana upar se ghor Kalyug chal Raha hai re , that's why I said 5% is also fine 

Vaise more than finding, I an trying to be the one like Abir , mile na mile, main kisi ki life mein Abir ban jau !

Milna hamare haath mein nahi hai, uske jaisa banna toh hai na😳

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lol , Abir is too good to be true in real life , milavat ka zamana upar se ghor Kalyug chal Raha hai re , that's why I said 5% is also fine 

Vaise more than finding, I an trying to be the one like Abir , mile na mile, main kisi ki life mein Abir ban jau !

Milna hamare haath mein nahi hai, uske jaisa banna toh hai na😳

Bold: Well said even I am trying to be Abir.

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

I don't come here often, and rarely post something... But I couldn't stand, your last para is πŸ‘ it got me tears... I have also got a family and husband who consider me as a person, who has the complete right on my own life... I do realise it and I am thankful for that, but after reading you, I feel that I should also be doing something better, being thankful!! Thanks for that...

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Bold: Well said even I am trying to be Abir.

Hi fi πŸ€—

Hai na Zara , there is so much to learn from Abir, he inspires me to be a better person, actually in my mind I have stopped wishing for someone like Abir, I just want to be a "Aiber" for someone now , there is so much to learn , how to find happiness in little little things , how to be patient and calm even in the most difficult situations and the most important is to live in the moment !