Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

Maybe she made a mistake while doing the pooja who knows or maybe the story about the mandir may have been modified like urban legends

it can also be possible

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SONAL30

yep we all want an explanation for this

@bold

R u asking or giving ur opinion?

If u r asking then Maiyya can do anything...wo maiyya h kuch bhi kar sakti hai🤣

its expectation+Opinion  just 😎😛 Face Shown in Temple it turned out Ghost 🤢 Wat if Same Face Exists Too 😎 don't want Evils are so capable They can do anything even Shows Some one as Per Shivji story of Solumate Etc .

Maiyya can do /show anything by the way 🤣🤪🤣

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

Angad might have some skeletons in his closet too but he is the one for Sandhya! But Sandhya cheated on him. This was unacceptable honestly. I dont know how they explain this in coming epis but this is wrong. Hope they show she was under some influence. Else if the marriage and almost consummation was wishful, sigh. I think Andy should back out. 

angad is too good to be true but he genuinely loves sandy n that's why i m loving his character

As i said earlier....cheating can't be justified n sandy did cheat on Angad

I know she n kapil r married now but she still need to inform angad....I don't get the reason of choosing one friend over another n honestly i find it bizarre n disrespectful to the other partner...sandy disrespected Angad

urmita thumbnail

Just saw new promo.... Sandy is not ulti pulti anymore....kapil is shown and voice says jise jivansathi samajhi thi vo bana asli jivansathi Angad ka dushman....and Angad, Kapil face off shown....kapil says aj se sindoor tera mangalsutra tera, jism tera par ruh mera....and Kapil enters Angad body....then Sandhya comes running 'Angaaaad' and hugs Angad tight...and behind her back Angad smiles with ghosty yellow eyes....

If anyone finds the link please share....

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I too am feeling really bad for angad now.he does seem to love her a lot. If its not under any influence, sandhya did cheat on him and i also find it quite unacceptable. I don't know why she married kapil there, she could have gone home and clarified things with angad there before rushing into this marriage. 

she was in her full senses

I know kapil manipulated her but did she use her brains...NO

The truth is she herself wanted to be with kapil n for that she was finding reasons...Angad's cheating gave her that reason n she chose kapil coz she wanted him to be her life partner

I m not liking sandy's characterization...she needs to get a grip on her thoughts

She can't cheat on her would be husband with her bhootiya husband😂

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

You know seeing sandhya with vin i thought it wouldn’t be bad as a fantasy to have a girl being seduced by a bad boy like a spirit.

But not this way cheating on the guy who has been nothing but sincere with you.

I wish the precap was a fake out 

i like Vin - Deepika's pairing

Cheating ki toh baat hi mat karo

I can't stand cheating

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SONAL30

yep anshi....this time angad is going to be the protector of sandhya

Kapil is an evil spirit n i guess he wants something from sandhya

@bold

Even i think so....either this guy is possessed by the chudail or the actual guy is yet to enter

Well if i m not wrong then according to most of the theories regarding spirits n ghosts for consummation a spirit needs a body...a soul can not consummate with a body coz only a body came consummate with another person's body...if we go by this logic then Vin's character is real he is just possessed by an evil entity

Even i want to know why sandy saw Vin's face

I feel even Sandhya will become Angad's Kawach after all the VO in the promo did say 'Kaise baengi Sandhya apne pyar ke like Kawach' .....So, it will eventually be Sandhya who will act as the kawach 

There are a few possibilities....Will the actual guy enter and this evil spirit is just using the face of the guy who Sandhya saw in the temple or this is his real face and what Sandhya saw in the temple was also a trap set by this evil spirit along with the chudail or he is a guy but possessed by the evil spirit like u said.....These are the 3 possibilities 

I doubt if he is possessed though...I feel either evil spirit has used the face that Sandhya saw in the temple or that whole face seeing folk lure was a trap 

Let's see 

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

I don't feel any sympathy for Sandy right now..such weak characters are not my thing...she gets affected seeing Vin's face in Temple, that's ok....but then she says yes to Angad and forces herself to act lovey with him when it's clear she doesn't feel any real love for him....she doesn't trust him at all, always thinking wrong things but what exactly was SHE doing with Kapil all through the rituals? And she kept it secret too... isn't that cheating? Then she is so weak-minded , just falls for the crap Kapil told her and believes herself married forgetting even in that lady's lies the wedding was supposed to happen inside temple not in jungle....and just goes on to do SR with Kapil without resisting? Really Sandy? Even if Angad was cheating , doing SR with Kapil without breaking up properly with Angad first is wrong...2 wrongs don't make a right....so now she will get results of her stupidity and weakness in a very raaz reboot way....and the only person I feel bad for is poor Angad....he really does love Sandy even if he made some silly mistakes the evil spirits used against him... Sandy will get better eventually I guess....but Angad should leave her and I have no idea how this woman could ever be her love's Kavach...she doesn't yet love anyone anyway.....

Just I too need answers why she saw Kapil's face in Temple in epi 1 in front of Shivji himself...

Sandy doesn't even deserve sympathy...she cheated on Angela

I don't get one thing of ITV ladies Why they say yes for marriages...if u don't love a guy then what is the need to say yes to him...why to torture that poor guy n then these ITV bahus get married to someone else n then their hubby becomes their true love ex gaya bhaad mein😂

Nisha is better than Sandhya...at least she loves him

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I don't understand how Sandy is so selective in superstitious beliefs.

I mean on one hand she instantly believed about seeing that face of her would be husband on that Mahashivratri day in the temple. 

Then that bhootni said about other legend of only true lovers could reach the temple and if they get married, they will forever be together. She believed that also. 

The other thing about her ajji saying not to go out of house that night, why did she ignore that? Kaha that uska dimaag? 

This makes me think all these legends are fake and a trap set by bhootni. 

Since no one could ever make to the temple on Mahashivratri day, nobody knows if that legend is true or not. Maybe the truth is these bhoots and bhootnis have this once in a while opportunity to influence and trap someone. 

Who knows this mahashivratri legend rumour was also spread by the bhoot mandal as well?😆

The truth might be who ever goes in the temple that night, will badly get trapped by bhoots. 

These bhoot mandal are badly playing with Sandy's mind and they have made her very very weak, where she has lost her rational thinking as it was their full proof plan.  

Angad is definitely her Kawach (Shield) to protect her from these bhoot mandal's plans. 

And since Angad could see the bhootni, i think he is also special and possess good powers, maybe he got some vardaan from God. 

Also all this could be related to both Sandy and Angad's family or their past life. 

Lets see...

But definitely this show has grabbed my attention. 👍🏼

well i like ur theory

It can be a possibility...maybe this whole story is a myth but then how come these spirits can manipulate the legend n they can't even enter in the temple

We have to wait for this story to unfold

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sandy saw Kapils face in the mandir because they said that when Shivji  does tandav the sprites are free to do whatever they want so that’s why 

Also - I think Kapil wanted to consummate because he wants Sandy to get pregnant baby and give birth to a bhoot baby?

the spirits r free but they can't enter the temple coz Temple is a holy place no spirit can come there

Bhoot baby ka woh kya karega🤔